NeoComm can assist you better understand and handle your security risks through a variety of expert services, tailored to suit your particular needs and delivered with the care and understanding that only experienced professionals can provide.
In addition to our basic service offerings, NeoComm can leverage our consulting approach to create custom professional solutions.
NeoComm’s services include:
• Penetration Checking
• Security Review
• Policy Advancement
• Security Awareness
• Red Teaming
• Web App. Security
• Managed Secure Services
• Services solutions to meet the needs of your particular challenges.
The ever increasing dependence of businesses on infotech, combined with the need to rapidly adapt business procedures to keep pace with technological advances, introduces brand-new and more intricate security challenges. This, combined with the increasing rate of domestic and global crime, aggravated by terrorism, and compliance obligations such as the Privacy Act, means the need to protect your business is now more crucial than ever before.
NeoComm is a specialist security consulting company who offers the skills and expertise you need to get rid of today’s security challenges.
Our experts are experienced professionals who understand business and not just technology. These factors mean that you can feel confident the recommendations
NeoComm’s experts provide is always in the best interest of your business and is commensurate with your security threat profile.
Security can be defined as the state or feeling of being safe and secured. Preventative measures are often taken to keep properties safe from crime, attack or risk and the cohesive system of physical and rational controls, which allow an entity to continue their legitimate operations without disturbance.
Protective security is the total environment developed to prevent or minimise loss of or damage to possessions, including personnel.
These steps can be referred to as:
• personnel security (only known relied on persons with a “need to go” can access to properties).
• physical security (fences, lighting, alarms, access to control systems, locks and safes).
• administrative security (policies and procedures, incident reporting, threat and risk assessment).
• information security (data classification, access only to those with a “need to know”, custody).
• Security education and awareness (personnel training, anticipated standards of conduct, obligation for security and custody of possessions such as passwords, keys, vehicles and other organisational property (eg. laptop computers).
The general effectiveness of protective security arrangements is only as strong as the weakest link. Failure to ensure cohesive security management in each classification and reasonably assess risks can expose organisations to a variety of adverse occasions, which in extreme cases can be deadly to business (eg. PanAm 103, Lockerbie).
Security arrangements for each business for that reason need to be based upon threat assessment, so that cost effective countermeasures can be introduced to protect the organisation and ensure ongoing viability.
NeoComm experts are experienced across a variety of protective security concerns.
Our security experts have assisted on significant security projects of differing intricacy, while all work is carried out in accordance with pertinent professional requirements (eg. ASNZS4360, risk management).
• Do your personnel politely hold doors open for total strangers?
• Are personal documents left unattended on desks?
• Do personnel talk about secret information in the local club after work?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, rest assured, you’re not alone!
Your company’s investment in expensive security systems like firewall softwares, alarm systems and virus scanners could be rendered inefficient through a single negligent act by among your relied on associates.
Developing a reasonable level of security awareness within your company is crucial to getting the maximum benefit from your investment in security controls and countermeasures, as well as lowering your security risks.
Many government and market requirements, including the International Security Standard ISO 17799, require that companies have sufficient security awareness training programs in place in order to be certified.
NeoComm can provide you with a broad selection of security awareness solutions particularly tailored to meet your needs, varying from hi-tech computer-based training systems to simple and reliable posters campaigns.
Contact one of our friendly experts today to discover more about how NeoComm’s security awareness solutions can assist you get the job done.
Security Awareness Training.
We have worked closely with government and industry to determine and address the challenges normally associated with delivering standard security awareness training to small, medium and big user populations.
As a result of this research, we took a really special approach to security awareness training, utilising the most recent multimedia technologies in a new and ingenious way to deliver a lively, interactive and fun training experience.
Our security awareness training program has a variety of special features:.
• The delivery technique is flexible. A choice of shipment through CDROM and/or intranet means that specific staff members can finish the training at their own workstation when it is most convenient for them, as part of a group session in a training space, or at home through their laptop computer or even their home computer.
• Through our partnership with SBS language services, NeoComm can provide language translation for the entire training program, including audio, into practically any language, as and when required.
• Standard reporting is available in comma-delimited text format for integration with practically any data-mining/reporting application.
In addition, NeoComm can customise the information export performance of the training to integrate with practically any web-based or SCORM compliant learning management system.
• NeoComm has the ability to provide truely global support through our 24×7 web and email support system, backed up by our network of partners in the U.S., Europe and the U.A.E.
• The content in the training program can be easily customised to create seperate training streams to suit particular roles, include site specific security requirements and imagery and much more.
According to the Information Security Manager at one of our biggest customers, a multi-national chemical company with sites in Germany, South America, Australia and North America, “The very best feature of NeoComm’s training is that it is provided in an entertaining fashion. Security awareness is typically a relatively dry topic and NeoComm has discovered a way to introduce it in a format which will not send you to sleep. This is very important since you want your personnel to comprehend the product.”.
For the best security awareness and training, call us now, or visit our offices in Baulkham Hills, Glenhaven, Cherrybrook, West Pennant Hills, North Rocks, Bella Vista, Kellyville, Winston Hills, Beecroft, Dural and Castle Hill.