NeoComm can assist you better understand and handle your security dangers through a range of specialist services, tailored to match your particular needs and delivered with the care and understanding that only experienced professionals can provide.
In addition to our basic service offerings, NeoComm can leverage our consulting method to produce customized professional solutions.
NeoComm’s services include:
• Penetration Testing
• Security Review
• Policy Advancement
• Security Awareness
• Red Teaming
• Web App. Security
• Managed Secure Services
• Services solutions to fulfill the needs of your particular challenges.
The ever increasing reliance of businesses on information technology, integrated with the need to quickly adapt business procedures to keep pace with technological advances, presents new and more complicated security difficulties. This, integrated with the increasing rate of domestic and international crime, exacerbated by terrorism, and compliance obligations such as the Privacy Act, means the need to protect your business is now more critical than ever before.
NeoComm is a specialist security consulting company who offers the skills and expertise you need to get rid of today’s security difficulties.
Our consultants are experienced professionals who understand business and not just technology. These elements mean that you can rest assured the suggestions
NeoComm’s consultants provide is constantly in the best interest of your business and is commensurate with your security risk profile.
Security can be defined as the state or feeling of being safe and secured. Preventative measures are frequently taken to keep assets safe from crime, attack or threat and the cohesive system of physical and sensible controls, which allow an entity to continue their legitimate operations without interruption.
Protective security is the total environment developed to prevent or reduce loss of or damage to possessions, including personnel.
These measures can be referred to as:
• workers security (only known trusted persons with a “need to go” can access to assets).
• physical security (fences, lighting, alarms, access to control systems, locks and safes).
• administrative security (policies and procedures, incident reporting, threat and risk evaluation).
• information security (data classification, access only to those with a “need to know”, custody).
• Security education and awareness (personnel training, anticipated standards of conduct, responsibility for security and custody of possessions such as passwords, keys, vehicles and other organisational property (eg. laptop computers).
The general efficiency of protective security arrangements is only as strong as the weakest link. Failure to ensure cohesive security management in each classification and rationally assess dangers can expose organisations to a range of adverse events, which in serious cases can be deadly to business (eg. PanAm 103, Lockerbie).
Security arrangements for each business therefore need to be based upon risk evaluation, so that cost effective countermeasures can be introduced to protect the organisation and ensure ongoing viability.
NeoComm consultants are experienced across a range of protective security issues.
Our security consultants have helped on significant security projects of varying intricacy, while all work is carried out in accordance with appropriate professional requirements (eg. ASNZS4360, risk management).
• Do your personnel nicely hold doors open for complete strangers?
• Are confidential documents left unattended on desks?
• Do personnel talk about secret information in the local pub after work?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, rest assured, you’re not alone!
Your company’s investment in expensive security systems like firewall softwares, alarms and virus scanners could be rendered inadequate through a single irresponsible act by one of your trusted associates.
Developing a reasonable level of security awareness within your company is critical to gaining the maximum benefit from your investment in security controls and countermeasures, as well as reducing your security dangers.
Many government and market requirements, including the International Security Standard ISO 17799, require that companies have appropriate security awareness training programs in place in order to be certified.
NeoComm can provide you with a broad variety of security awareness solutions specifically tailored to fulfill your needs, varying from hi-tech computer-based training systems to basic and efficient posters campaigns.
Contact one of our friendly consultants today to find out more about how NeoComm’s security awareness solutions can assist you get the job done.
Security Awareness Training.
We have worked closely with government and industry to recognize and address the challenges generally associated with delivering standard security awareness training to small, medium and large user populations.
As a result of this research, we took a really distinct approach to security awareness training, making use of the most recent multimedia technologies in a brand-new and innovative way to provide a vibrant, interactive and fun training experience.
Our security awareness training program has a number of distinct features:.
• The delivery technique is flexible. A choice of delivery via CDROM and/or intranet means that specific staff members can complete the training at their own workstation when it is most convenient for them, as part of a group session in a training room, or at home via their laptop computer and even their home computer.
• Through our collaboration with SBS language services, NeoComm can provide language translation for the entire training program, including audio, into almost any language, as and when required.
• Standard reporting is available in comma-delimited text format for integration with almost any data-mining/reporting application.
In addition, NeoComm can personalize the information export functionality of the training to integrate with almost any web-based or SCORM compliant learning management system.
• NeoComm is able to provide truely global assistance through our 24×7 web and email support system, backed up by our network of partners in the U.S., Europe and the U.A.E.
• The content in the training program can be easily customised to produce seperate training streams to match particular roles, include site specific security requirements and images and a lot more.
According to the Information Security Manager at one of our largest clients, a multi-national chemical company with sites in Germany, South America, Australia and North America, “The best feature of NeoComm’s training is that it is delivered in an amusing style. Security awareness is generally a relatively dry topic and NeoComm has discovered a way to introduce it in a format which will not send you to sleep. This is very important given that you want your personnel to understand the product.”.
For the best security awareness and training, call us now, or visit our offices in Baulkham Hills, Glenhaven, Cherrybrook, West Pennant Hills, North Rocks, Bella Vista, Kellyville, Winston Hills, Beecroft, Dural and Castle Hill.