NeoComm can help you better understand and handle your security dangers through a range of professional services, tailored to match your particular needs and delivered with the care and understanding that only experienced professionals can provide.
In addition to our basic service offerings, NeoComm can leverage our consulting method to produce customized professional NeoComm’s services include:
• Penetration Testing
• Security Review
• Policy Development
• Security Awareness
• Red Teaming
• Web App. Security
• Managed Secure Services
• Services solutions to meet the needs of your particular obstacles.
The ever increasing reliance of businesses on information technology, combined with the need to quickly adapt business processes to keep pace with technological advances, presents brand-new and more complicated security obstacles. This, combined with the increasing rate of domestic and international crime, worsened by terrorism, and compliance responsibilities such as the Privacy Act, means the need to protect your business is now more critical than ever before.
NeoComm is a specialist security consulting company who offers the skills and knowledge you need to conquer today’s security obstacles. Our consultants are experienced professionals who understand business and not just innovation. These elements mean that you can feel confident the guidance NeoComm’s consultants provide is constantly in the very best interest of your business and is commensurate with your security risk profile.
Security Professional Services
Security can be specified as the state or feeling of being safe and safeguarded. Preventative measures are typically taken to keep assets safe from crime, attack or risk and the cohesive system of physical and sensible controls, which allow an entity to continue their genuine operations without disturbance.
Protective security is the total environment created to prevent or minimise loss of or damage to possessions, including personnel. These measures can be referred to as:
• workers security (only known trusted persons with a “need to go” can access to assets).
• physical security (fences, lighting, alarms, access to control systems, locks and safes).
• administrative security (policies and procedures, incident reporting, threat and risk assessment).
• information security (data classification, access only to those with a “need to know”, custody).
• Security education and awareness (personnel training, expected standards of conduct, obligation for security and custody of possessions such as passwords, keys, cars and other organisational property (eg. laptops).
The overall effectiveness of protective security plans is only as strong as the weakest link. Failure to ensure cohesive security management in each classification and reasonably examine dangers can expose organisations to a range of negative occasions, which in serious cases can be deadly to the business (eg. PanAm 103, Lockerbie).
Security plans for each business therefore need to be based on risk assessment, so that cost effective countermeasures can be presented to protect the organisation and ensure ongoing viability.
NeoComm consultants are experienced throughout a range of protective security concerns. Our security consultants have assisted on considerable security projects of differing complexity, while all work is carried out in accordance with relevant professional requirements (eg. ASNZS4360, risk management).
Security Awareness Solutions.
• Do your personnel politely hold doors open for total strangers?
• Are personal files left unattended on desks?
• Do personnel talk about secret information in the local pub after work?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, rest assured, you’re not alone!
Your company’s investment in expensive security systems like firewall softwares, alarms and virus scanners could be rendered ineffective through a single irresponsible act by one of your trusted colleagues. Creating an affordable level of security awareness within your company is critical to getting the maximum benefit from your investment in security controls and countermeasures, as well as decreasing your security dangers. Many government and market requirements, including the International Security Standard ISO 17799, require that companies have sufficient security awareness training programs in place in order to be certified.
NeoComm can provide you with a broad array of security awareness solutions particularly tailored to meet your needs, varying from hi-tech computer-based training systems to easy and effective posters campaigns.
Contact one of our friendly consultants today to find out more about how NeoComm’s security awareness solutions can help you get the job done.
Security Awareness Training.
We have worked closely with government and industry to recognize and address the obstacles usually connected with delivering traditional security awareness training to small, medium and large user populations.
As a result of this research, we took a really special approach to security awareness training, utilising the current multimedia technologies in a new and innovative way to deliver a lively, interactive and fun training experience.
Our security awareness training program has a number of special features:.
• The delivery method is flexible. A choice of shipment via CDROM and/or intranet means that specific employees can complete the training at their own workstation when it is most convenient for them, as part of a group session in a training room, or at home via their laptop and even their home computer.
• Through our partnership with SBS language services, NeoComm can provide language translation for the entire training program, including audio, into almost any language, as and when required.
• Standard reporting is available in comma-delimited text format for integration with almost any data-mining/reporting application. In addition, NeoComm can personalize the data export performance of the training to integrate with almost any web-based or SCORM compliant learning management system.
• NeoComm is able to provide truely global assistance through our 24×7 web and email support system, backed up by our network of partners in the U.S., Europe and the U.A.E.
• The material in the training program can be quickly customised to produce seperate training streams to match particular functions, include site specific security requirements and imagery and much more.
According to the Information Security Manager at one of our biggest consumers, a multi-national chemical company with sites in Germany, South America, Australia and North America, “The very best feature of NeoComm’s training is that it is delivered in an entertaining fashion. Security awareness is normally a relatively dry topic and NeoComm has discovered a way to introduce it in a format which will not send you to sleep. This is essential considering that you want your personnel to comprehend the material.”.
For the best security awareness and training, call us now, or visit our offices in Baulkham Hills, Glenhaven, Cherrybrook, West Pennant Hills, North Rocks, Bella Vista, Kellyville, Winston Hills, Beecroft, Dural and Castle Hill.