NeoComm can assist you much better understand and manage your security threats through a range of professional services, customized to match your specific needs and delivered with the care and understanding that only experienced professionals can provide.
In addition to our basic service offerings, NeoComm can leverage our consulting method to produce custom-made professional NeoComm’s services include:
• Penetration Checking
• Security Review
• Policy Development
• Security Awareness
• Red Teaming
• Web App. Security
• Managed Secure Services
• Services solutions to fulfill the needs of your specific obstacles.
The ever increasing reliance of companies on information technology, combined with the need to rapidly adjust business processes to keep pace with technological advances, introduces brand-new and more complex security difficulties. This, combined with the increasing rate of domestic and global crime, worsened by terrorism, and compliance responsibilities such as the Privacy Act, means the need to protect your business is now more critical than ever before.
NeoComm is a specialist security consulting company who offers the skills and proficiency you need to get rid of today’s security difficulties. Our specialists are experienced professionals who understand business and not just innovation. These factors mean that you can feel confident the suggestions NeoComm’s specialists provide is always in the very best interest of your business and is commensurate with your security risk profile.
Security Professional Services
Security can be specified as the state or feeling of being safe and protected. Safety measures are typically taken to keep assets safe from crime, attack or risk and the cohesive system of physical and logical controls, which allow an entity to continue their legitimate operations without interruption.
Protective security is the total environment developed to prevent or reduce loss of or damage to assets, including staff. These procedures can be described as:
• personnel security (only known trusted individuals with a “need to go” can gain access to assets).
• physical security (fences, lighting, alarms, access to control systems, locks and safes).
• administrative security (policies and procedures, incident reporting, threat and risk evaluation).
• information security (data classification, access only to those with a “need to know”, custody).
• Security education and awareness (staff training, expected standards of conduct, responsibility for security and custody of assets such as passwords, keys, vehicles and other organisational property (eg. laptops).
The total efficiency of protective security arrangements is only as strong as the weakest link. Failure to ensure cohesive security management in each category and reasonably evaluate threats can expose organisations to a range of adverse events, which in severe cases can be fatal to business (eg. PanAm 103, Lockerbie).
Security arrangements for each business therefore need to be based upon risk evaluation, so that cost effective countermeasures can be introduced to protect the organisation and ensure ongoing practicality.
NeoComm specialists are experienced throughout a range of protective security issues. Our security specialists have helped on significant security projects of varying intricacy, while all work is carried out in accordance with appropriate professional requirements (eg. ASNZS4360, risk management).
Security Awareness Solutions.
• Do your staff pleasantly hold doors open for total strangers?
• Are confidential files left unattended on desks?
• Do staff discuss secret information in the local club after work?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, rest assured, you’re not alone!
Your company’s investment in expensive security systems like firewall softwares, alarms and virus scanners could be rendered inadequate through a single negligent act by one of your trusted colleagues. Creating a sensible level of security awareness within your company is critical to getting the maximum benefit from your investment in security controls and countermeasures, as well as reducing your security threats. Many government and industry requirements, including the International Security Standard ISO 17799, require that companies have adequate security awareness training programs in place in order to be compliant.
NeoComm can provide you with a large range of security awareness solutions particularly customized to fulfill your needs, ranging from hi-tech computer-based training systems to easy and effective posters campaigns.
Contact one of our friendly specialists today to learn more about how NeoComm’s security awareness solutions can assist you get the job done.
Security Awareness Training.
We have worked closely with government and industry to identify and address the obstacles normally associated with delivering standard security awareness training to small, medium and big user populations.
As a result of this research, we took a very unique method to security awareness training, using the latest multimedia technologies in a new and ingenious way to provide a lively, interactive and fun training experience.
Our security awareness training program has a variety of unique features:.
• The delivery technique is versatile. A choice of shipment through CDROM and/or intranet means that specific staff members can complete the training at their own workstation when it is most convenient for them, as part of a group session in a training space, or at home through their laptop computer or even their personal computer.
• Through our collaboration with SBS language services, NeoComm can provide language translation for the entire training program, including audio, into just about any language, as and when required.
• Basic reporting is available in comma-delimited text format for integration with just about any data-mining/reporting application. In addition, NeoComm can personalize the data export performance of the training to integrate with just about any web-based or SCORM compliant learning management system.
• NeoComm has the ability to provide truely global support through our 24×7 web and email support system, supported by our network of partners in the U.S., Europe and the U.A.E.
• The content in the training program can be easily customised to produce seperate training streams to match specific functions, include site specific security requirements and imagery and a lot more.
According to the Information Security Manager at one of our largest customers, a multi-national chemical company with sites in Germany, South America, Australia and North America, “The best feature of NeoComm’s training is that it is delivered in an amusing style. Security awareness is usually a relatively dry topic and NeoComm has found a way to introduce it in a format which will not send you to sleep. This is necessary because you want your staff to understand the material.”.
For the best security awareness and training, call us now, or visit our offices in Baulkham Hills, Glenhaven, Cherrybrook, West Pennant Hills, North Rocks, Bella Vista, Kellyville, Winston Hills, Beecroft, Dural and Castle Hill.