NeoComm can help you better comprehend and manage your security risks through a variety of expert services, tailored to match your specific needs and delivered with the care and understanding that only experienced professionals can provide.
In addition to our standard service offerings, NeoComm can leverage our consulting approach to create customized professional solutions.
NeoComm’s services include:
• Penetration Testing
• Security Review
• Policy Development
• Security Awareness
• Red Teaming
• Web App. Security
• Managed Secure Services
• Services solutions to meet the needs of your specific obstacles.
The ever increasing dependence of companies on information technology, combined with the need to rapidly adapt business processes to keep pace with technological advances, introduces new and more complicated security obstacles. This, combined with the increasing rate of domestic and global crime, aggravated by terrorism, and compliance responsibilities such as the Privacy Act, means the need to protect your business is now more important than ever before.
NeoComm is an expert security consulting company who offers the skills and knowledge you need to get rid of today’s security obstacles.
Our experts are experienced professionals who comprehend business and not just technology. These factors mean that you can rest assured the guidance
NeoComm’s experts provide is constantly in the very best interest of your business and is commensurate with your security threat profile.
Security can be defined as the state or feeling of being safe and secured. Safety measures are typically taken to keep properties safe from crime, attack or threat and the cohesive system of physical and rational controls, which permit an entity to continue their legitimate operations without interruption.
Protective security is the total environment created to prevent or minimise loss of or damage to assets, including personnel.
These procedures can be referred to as:
• personnel security (only known trusted persons with a “need to go” can gain access to properties).
• physical security (fences, lighting, alarms, access to control systems, locks and safes).
• administrative security (policies and procedures, incident reporting, threat and risk evaluation).
• information security (data classification, access only to those with a “need to know”, custody).
• Security education and awareness (personnel training, anticipated standards of conduct, obligation for security and custody of assets such as passwords, keys, vehicles and other organisational property (eg. laptops).
The general efficiency of protective security plans is only as strong as the weakest link. Failure to ensure cohesive security management in each classification and rationally assess risks can expose organisations to a variety of unfavorable occasions, which in extreme cases can be deadly to the business (eg. PanAm 103, Lockerbie).
Security plans for each business therefore need to be based on threat evaluation, so that cost effective countermeasures can be presented to protect the organisation and ensure ongoing practicality.
NeoComm experts are experienced across a variety of protective security concerns.
Our security experts have assisted on significant security tasks of differing complexity, while all work is performed in accordance with appropriate professional requirements (eg. ASNZS4360, risk management).
• Do your personnel pleasantly hold doors open for complete strangers?
• Are confidential documents left unattended on desks?
• Do personnel go over confidential information in the local bar after work?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, felt confident, you’re not alone!
Your company’s investment in pricey security systems like firewall softwares, alarms and virus scanners could be rendered inefficient through a single negligent act by among your trusted associates.
Developing a sensible level of security awareness within your company is important to acquiring the optimum benefit from your investment in security controls and countermeasures, as well as reducing your security risks.
Many government and market requirements, including the International Security Standard ISO 17799, require that companies have adequate security awareness training programs in place in order to be certified.
NeoComm can provide you with a large selection of security awareness solutions particularly tailored to meet your needs, ranging from hi-tech computer-based training systems to simple and effective posters campaigns.
Contact one of our friendly experts today to find out more about how NeoComm’s security awareness solutions can help you get the job done.
Security Awareness Training.
We have worked closely with government and industry to identify and address the obstacles generally connected with delivering standard security awareness training to small, medium and big user populations.
As a result of this research, we took an extremely unique approach to security awareness training, making use of the current multimedia innovations in a brand-new and ingenious way to deliver a lively, interactive and enjoyable training experience.
Our security awareness training program has a number of unique features:.
• The delivery method is flexible. A choice of shipment through CDROM and/or intranet means that private employees can complete the training at their own workstation when it is most convenient for them, as part of a group session in a training room, or at home through their laptop or even their personal computer.
• Through our collaboration with SBS language services, NeoComm can provide language translation for the entire training program, including audio, into almost any language, as and when required.
• Standard reporting is available in comma-delimited text format for integration with almost any data-mining/reporting application.
In addition, NeoComm can personalize the data export functionality of the training to integrate with almost any web-based or SCORM compliant learning management system.
• NeoComm has the ability to provide truely global support through our 24×7 web and email support system, supported by our network of partners in the U.S., Europe and the U.A.E.
• The content in the training program can be quickly personalized to create seperate training streams to match specific functions, include site specific security requirements and imagery and far more.
According to the Information Security Manager at one of our largest customers, a multi-national chemical company with sites in Germany, South America, Australia and North America, “The very best feature of NeoComm’s training is that it is provided in an entertaining style. Security awareness is usually a relatively dry subject and NeoComm has discovered a way to present it in a format which will not send you to sleep. This is very important because you want your personnel to understand the product.”.
For the best security awareness and training, call us now, or visit our offices in Baulkham Hills, Glenhaven, Cherrybrook, West Pennant Hills, North Rocks, Bella Vista, Kellyville, Winston Hills, Beecroft, Dural and Castle Hill.