NeoComm can help you better understand and manage your security threats through a series of expert services, customized to match your particular needs and delivered with the care and understanding that only experienced professionals can provide.
In addition to our basic service offerings, NeoComm can leverage our consulting method to develop customized professional solutions.
NeoComm’s services include:
• Penetration Checking
• Security Review
• Policy Development
• Security Awareness
• Red Teaming
• Web App. Security
• Managed Secure Services
• Services solutions to satisfy the needs of your particular obstacles.
The ever increasing reliance of companies on infotech, combined with the need to rapidly adapt business processes to keep pace with technological advances, presents brand-new and more intricate security difficulties. This, combined with the increasing rate of domestic and global crime, exacerbated by terrorism, and compliance commitments such as the Privacy Act, means the need to protect your business is now more critical than ever before.
NeoComm is a professional security consulting company who offers the skills and knowledge you need to get rid of today’s security difficulties.
Our experts are experienced professionals who understand business and not just innovation. These elements mean that you can rest assured the guidance
NeoComm’s experts provide is always in the very best interest of your business and is commensurate with your security risk profile.
Security can be defined as the state or feeling of being safe and safeguarded. Precautions are typically taken to keep properties safe from crime, attack or danger and the cohesive system of physical and logical controls, which allow an entity to continue their legitimate operations without disturbance.
Protective security is the total environment developed to prevent or minimise loss of or damage to possessions, including staff.
These measures can be described as:
• workers security (only known trusted individuals with a “need to go” can gain access to properties).
• physical security (fences, lighting, alarms, access to control systems, locks and safes).
• administrative security (policies and procedures, incident reporting, threat and risk evaluation).
• information security (data classification, access only to those with a “need to know”, custody).
• Security education and awareness (staff training, anticipated standards of conduct, duty for security and custody of possessions such as passwords, keys, vehicles and other organisational property (eg. laptop computers).
The total effectiveness of protective security arrangements is only as strong as the weakest link. Failure to ensure cohesive security management in each classification and logically evaluate threats can expose organisations to a series of adverse events, which in severe cases can be fatal to business (eg. PanAm 103, Lockerbie).
Security arrangements for each business therefore need to be based on risk evaluation, so that cost effective countermeasures can be presented to protect the organisation and ensure continued viability.
NeoComm experts are experienced across a series of protective security issues.
Our security experts have helped on considerable security projects of varying complexity, while all work is performed in accordance with appropriate professional standards (eg. ASNZS4360, risk management).
• Do your staff nicely hold doors open for total strangers?
• Are private documents left unattended on desks?
• Do staff talk about secret information in the local bar after work?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, rest assured, you’re not alone!
Your company’s financial investment in expensive security systems like firewall softwares, alarms and virus scanners could be rendered ineffective through a single negligent act by among your trusted associates.
Developing a reasonable level of security awareness within your company is critical to gaining the optimum benefit from your investment in security controls and countermeasures, as well as lowering your security threats.
Many government and market standards, including the International Security Standard ISO 17799, require that companies have sufficient security awareness training programs in place in order to be compliant.
NeoComm can provide you with a broad range of security awareness solutions particularly customized to satisfy your needs, varying from hi-tech computer-based training systems to easy and efficient posters campaigns.
Contact one of our friendly experts today to discover more about how NeoComm’s security awareness solutions can help you get the job done.
Security Awareness Training.
We have worked closely with government and industry to recognize and address the obstacles typically associated with delivering conventional security awareness training to small, medium and big user populations.
As a result of this research, we took an extremely unique technique to security awareness training, making use of the current multimedia technologies in a new and ingenious way to deliver a dynamic, interactive and fun training experience.
Our security awareness training program has a variety of unique features:.
• The delivery technique is versatile. A choice of delivery via CDROM and/or intranet means that private employees can finish the training at their own workstation when it is most convenient for them, as part of a group session in a training space, or at home via their laptop computer or even their personal computer.
• Through our collaboration with SBS language services, NeoComm can provide language translation for the entire training program, including audio, into practically any language, as and when required.
• Basic reporting is available in comma-delimited text format for integration with practically any data-mining/reporting application.
In addition, NeoComm can customise the data export functionality of the training to integrate with practically any web-based or SCORM compliant learning management system.
• NeoComm has the ability to provide truely global support through our 24×7 web and e-mail support system, supported by our network of partners in the U.S., Europe and the U.A.E.
• The material in the training program can be easily customised to develop seperate training streams to match particular functions, include site specific security requirements and images and far more.
According to the Information Security Manager at one of our biggest customers, a multi-national chemical company with sites in Germany, South America, Australia and The United States And Canada, “The very best feature of NeoComm’s training is that it is provided in an amusing fashion. Security awareness is typically a relatively dry subject and NeoComm has discovered a way to introduce it in a format which will not send you to sleep. This is necessary because you desire your staff to comprehend the product.”.
For the best security awareness and training, call us now, or visit our offices in Baulkham Hills, Glenhaven, Cherrybrook, West Pennant Hills, North Rocks, Bella Vista, Kellyville, Winston Hills, Beecroft, Dural and Castle Hill.