NeoComm can assist you better understand and handle your security threats through a variety of specialist services, tailored to match your particular needs and delivered with the care and understanding that only experienced professionals can provide.
In addition to our basic service offerings, NeoComm can leverage our consulting methodology to produce custom professional solutions.
NeoComm’s services include:
• Penetration Testing
• Security Review
• Policy Advancement
• Security Awareness
• Red Teaming
• Web App. Security
• Managed Secure Services
• Services solutions to fulfill the needs of your particular obstacles.
The ever increasing reliance of businesses on information technology, integrated with the need to quickly adapt business procedures to keep pace with technological advances, presents new and more intricate security challenges. This, integrated with the increasing rate of domestic and international crime, exacerbated by terrorism, and compliance commitments such as the Privacy Act, means the need to protect your business is now more vital than ever before.
NeoComm is a specialist security consulting company who offers the skills and knowledge you need to overcome today’s security challenges.
Our consultants are experienced professionals who understand business and not just technology. These factors mean that you can rest assured the guidance
NeoComm’s consultants provide is constantly in the best interest of your business and is commensurate with your security threat profile.
Security can be defined as the state or feeling of being safe and safeguarded. Precautions are often taken to keep properties safe from crime, attack or risk and the cohesive system of physical and logical controls, which permit an entity to continue their genuine operations without disruption.
Protective security is the total environment created to prevent or minimise loss of or damage to assets, including staff.
These procedures can be described as:
• personnel security (only known trusted individuals with a “need to go” can gain access to properties).
• physical security (fences, lighting, alarms, access to control systems, locks and safes).
• administrative security (policies and procedures, incident reporting, threat and risk evaluation).
• information security (data classification, access only to those with a “need to know”, custody).
• Security education and awareness (staff training, anticipated standards of conduct, duty for security and custody of assets such as passwords, keys, vehicles and other organisational property (eg. laptops).
The overall efficiency of protective security arrangements is only as strong as the weakest link. Failure to ensure cohesive security management in each category and reasonably assess threats can expose organisations to a variety of negative occasions, which in extreme cases can be deadly to business (eg. PanAm 103, Lockerbie).
Security arrangements for each business for that reason need to be based upon threat evaluation, so that cost effective countermeasures can be introduced to protect the organisation and ensure continued practicality.
NeoComm consultants are experienced across a variety of protective security concerns.
Our security consultants have helped on considerable security projects of differing complexity, while all work is performed in accordance with appropriate professional requirements (eg. ASNZS4360, risk management).
• Do your staff pleasantly hold doors open for complete strangers?
• Are private files left unattended on desks?
• Do staff discuss secret information in the local club after work?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, rest assured, you’re not alone!
Your company’s investment in pricey security systems like firewalls, alarm systems and virus scanners could be rendered inadequate through a single irresponsible act by among your trusted coworkers.
Creating a reasonable level of security awareness within your company is vital to getting the maximum benefit from your investment in security controls and countermeasures, as well as minimizing your security threats.
Many government and industry requirements, including the International Security Standard ISO 17799, require that companies have sufficient security awareness training programs in place in order to be compliant.
NeoComm can provide you with a wide variety of security awareness solutions specifically tailored to fulfill your needs, ranging from hi-tech computer-based training systems to simple and reliable posters campaigns.
Contact one of our friendly consultants today to find out more about how NeoComm’s security awareness solutions can assist you get the job done.
Security Awareness Training.
We have worked closely with government and industry to recognize and address the obstacles usually connected with delivering conventional security awareness training to small, medium and large user populations.
As a result of this research, we took a very special technique to security awareness training, making use of the latest multimedia technologies in a brand-new and ingenious way to deliver a lively, interactive and enjoyable training experience.
Our security awareness training program has a variety of special features:.
• The delivery technique is versatile. A choice of delivery through CDROM and/or intranet means that specific employees can finish the training at their own workstation when it is most convenient for them, as part of a group session in a training space, or at home through their laptop or perhaps their personal computer.
• Through our collaboration with SBS language services, NeoComm can provide language translation for the whole training program, including audio, into just about any language, as and when required.
• Standard reporting is available in comma-delimited text format for integration with just about any data-mining/reporting application.
In addition, NeoComm can personalize the data export functionality of the training to integrate with just about any web-based or SCORM compliant learning management system.
• NeoComm has the ability to provide truely global assistance through our 24×7 web and email support system, supported by our network of partners in the U.S., Europe and the U.A.E.
• The content in the training program can be easily customised to produce seperate training streams to match particular functions, include site specific security requirements and images and much more.
According to the Information Security Manager at one of our largest consumers, a multi-national chemical company with sites in Germany, South America, Australia and The United States And Canada, “The best feature of NeoComm’s training is that it is provided in an entertaining fashion. Security awareness is usually a fairly dry topic and NeoComm has discovered a way to present it in a format which will not send you to sleep. This is very important because you want your staff to understand the product.”.
For the best security awareness and training, call us now, or visit our offices in Baulkham Hills, Glenhaven, Cherrybrook, West Pennant Hills, North Rocks, Bella Vista, Kellyville, Winston Hills, Beecroft, Dural and Castle Hill.