NeoComm can help you better understand and manage your security threats through a series of specialist services, customized to match your specific needs and delivered with the care and understanding that only experienced professionals can provide.
In addition to our standard service offerings, NeoComm can leverage our consulting method to produce custom-made professional NeoComm’s services include:
• Penetration Checking
• Security Review
• Policy Development
• Security Awareness
• Red Teaming
• Web App. Security
• Managed Secure Services
• Services solutions to fulfill the needs of your specific challenges.
The ever increasing reliance of organisations on infotech, combined with the need to quickly adjust business procedures to keep pace with technological advances, introduces brand-new and more intricate security difficulties. This, combined with the increasing rate of domestic and international crime, aggravated by terrorism, and compliance responsibilities such as the Privacy Act, means the need to protect your business is now more vital than ever before.
NeoComm is a professional security consulting company who offers the skills and know-how you need to get rid of today’s security difficulties. Our specialists are experienced professionals who understand business and not just technology. These factors mean that you can feel confident the suggestions NeoComm’s specialists provide is always in the best interest of your business and is commensurate with your security risk profile.
Security Professional Services
Security can be specified as the state or feeling of being safe and safeguarded. Safety measures are typically taken to keep properties safe from crime, attack or danger and the cohesive system of physical and rational controls, which permit an entity to continue their genuine operations without disruption.
Protective security is the total environment created to prevent or minimise loss of or damage to assets, including personnel. These measures can be referred to as:
• personnel security (only known trusted individuals with a “need to go” can gain access to properties).
• physical security (fences, lighting, alarms, access to control systems, locks and safes).
• administrative security (policies and procedures, incident reporting, threat and risk evaluation).
• information security (data classification, access only to those with a “need to know”, custody).
• Security education and awareness (personnel training, expected standards of conduct, duty for security and custody of assets such as passwords, keys, vehicles and other organisational property (eg. laptop computers).
The overall efficiency of protective security arrangements is only as strong as the weakest link. Failure to ensure cohesive security management in each category and rationally evaluate threats can expose organisations to a series of negative events, which in serious cases can be fatal to the business (eg. PanAm 103, Lockerbie).
Security arrangements for each business for that reason need to be based upon risk evaluation, so that cost effective countermeasures can be introduced to protect the organisation and ensure continued viability.
NeoComm specialists are experienced across a series of protective security issues. Our security specialists have helped on significant security tasks of varying complexity, while all work is performed in accordance with pertinent professional requirements (eg. ASNZS4360, risk management).
Security Awareness Solutions.
• Do your personnel politely hold doors open for total strangers?
• Are private files left unattended on desks?
• Do personnel discuss confidential information in the local bar after work?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, felt confident, you’re not alone!
Your company’s investment in expensive security systems like firewalls, alarm systems and virus scanners could be rendered inefficient through a single negligent act by one of your trusted colleagues. Developing an affordable level of security awareness within your company is vital to acquiring the optimum benefit from your investment in security controls and countermeasures, as well as decreasing your security threats. Many government and market requirements, including the International Security Standard ISO 17799, require that companies have adequate security awareness training programs in place in order to be compliant.
NeoComm can provide you with a broad array of security awareness solutions specifically customized to fulfill your needs, ranging from hi-tech computer-based training systems to simple and efficient posters campaigns.
Contact one of our friendly specialists today to find out more about how NeoComm’s security awareness solutions can help you get the job done.
Security Awareness Training.
We have worked closely with government and industry to determine and address the challenges typically connected with delivering traditional security awareness training to small, medium and big user populations.
As a result of this research, we took an extremely unique method to security awareness training, using the latest multimedia technologies in a brand-new and innovative way to provide a dynamic, interactive and enjoyable training experience.
Our security awareness training program has a variety of unique features:.
• The delivery technique is versatile. A choice of shipment through CDROM and/or intranet means that specific team members can complete the training at their own workstation when it is most convenient for them, as part of a group session in a training space, or at home through their laptop computer and even their home computer.
• Through our partnership with SBS language services, NeoComm can provide language translation for the whole training program, including audio, into just about any language, as and when required.
• Basic reporting is available in comma-delimited text format for integration with just about any data-mining/reporting application. In addition, NeoComm can personalize the data export functionality of the training to integrate with just about any web-based or SCORM compliant learning management system.
• NeoComm is able to provide truely global assistance through our 24×7 web and email support system, supported by our network of partners in the U.S., Europe and the U.A.E.
• The content in the training program can be easily customised to produce seperate training streams to match specific functions, include site specific security requirements and images and a lot more.
According to the Information Security Manager at one of our largest consumers, a multi-national chemical company with sites in Germany, South America, Australia and North America, “The best feature of NeoComm’s training is that it is delivered in an amusing style. Security awareness is generally a fairly dry topic and NeoComm has found a way to introduce it in a format which will not send you to sleep. This is important given that you desire your personnel to comprehend the material.”.
For the best security awareness and training, call us now, or visit our offices in Baulkham Hills, Glenhaven, Cherrybrook, West Pennant Hills, North Rocks, Bella Vista, Kellyville, Winston Hills, Beecroft, Dural and Castle Hill.