NeoComm can assist you better comprehend and manage your security risks through a series of professional services, tailored to suit your specific needs and delivered with the care and understanding that only experienced professionals can provide.
In addition to our basic service offerings, NeoComm can leverage our consulting approach to develop customized professional solutions.
NeoComm’s services include:
• Penetration Evaluating
• Security Review
• Policy Development
• Security Awareness
• Red Teaming
• Web App. Security
• Managed Secure Services
• Services solutions to fulfill the needs of your specific challenges.
The ever increasing dependence of organisations on infotech, combined with the need to rapidly adapt business processes to keep pace with technological advances, introduces brand-new and more intricate security difficulties. This, combined with the increasing rate of domestic and international crime, worsened by terrorism, and compliance obligations such as the Privacy Act, means the need to protect your business is now more critical than ever before.
NeoComm is a professional security consulting company who offers the skills and know-how you need to get rid of today’s security difficulties.
Our experts are experienced professionals who comprehend business and not just technology. These factors mean that you can feel confident the guidance
NeoComm’s experts provide is always in the very best interest of your business and is commensurate with your security risk profile.
Security can be defined as the state or feeling of being safe and protected. Preventative measures are often taken to keep possessions safe from crime, attack or threat and the cohesive system of physical and rational controls, which allow an entity to continue their legitimate operations without disturbance.
Protective security is the total environment developed to prevent or reduce loss of or damage to assets, including personnel.
These steps can be referred to as:
• workers security (only known relied on persons with a “need to go” can access to possessions).
• physical security (fences, lighting, alarms, access to control systems, locks and safes).
• administrative security (policies and procedures, incident reporting, threat and risk evaluation).
• information security (data classification, access only to those with a “need to know”, custody).
• Security education and awareness (personnel training, anticipated standards of conduct, obligation for security and custody of assets such as passwords, keys, automobiles and other organisational property (eg. laptop computers).
The overall effectiveness of protective security arrangements is only as strong as the weakest link. Failure to ensure cohesive security management in each classification and logically examine risks can expose organisations to a series of negative occasions, which in extreme cases can be deadly to business (eg. PanAm 103, Lockerbie).
Security arrangements for each business for that reason need to be based on risk evaluation, so that cost effective countermeasures can be introduced to protect the organisation and ensure continued practicality.
NeoComm experts are experienced throughout a series of protective security concerns.
Our security experts have assisted on significant security projects of varying complexity, while all work is carried out in accordance with pertinent professional requirements (eg. ASNZS4360, risk management).
• Do your personnel politely hold doors open for complete strangers?
• Are confidential files left unattended on desks?
• Do personnel talk about confidential information in the local club after work?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, rest assured, you’re not alone!
Your company’s investment in costly security systems like firewall softwares, alarm systems and virus scanners could be rendered ineffective through a single negligent act by among your relied on coworkers.
Developing a sensible level of security awareness within your company is critical to getting the optimum benefit from your investment in security controls and countermeasures, as well as lowering your security risks.
Many government and market requirements, including the International Security Standard ISO 17799, require that companies have appropriate security awareness training programs in place in order to be certified.
NeoComm can provide you with a large array of security awareness solutions specifically tailored to fulfill your needs, ranging from hi-tech computer-based training systems to easy and efficient posters campaigns.
Contact one of our friendly experts today to discover more about how NeoComm’s security awareness solutions can assist you get the job done.
Security Awareness Training.
We have worked closely with government and industry to determine and address the challenges typically associated with delivering traditional security awareness training to small, medium and large user populations.
As a result of this research, we took a very distinct technique to security awareness training, using the most recent multimedia innovations in a brand-new and innovative way to deliver a dynamic, interactive and fun training experience.
Our security awareness training program has a variety of distinct features:.
• The delivery technique is versatile. A choice of delivery through CDROM and/or intranet means that private staff members can finish the training at their own workstation when it is most convenient for them, as part of a group session in a training room, or at home through their laptop or perhaps their personal computer.
• Through our partnership with SBS language services, NeoComm can provide language translation for the entire training program, including audio, into just about any language, as and when required.
• Basic reporting is available in comma-delimited text format for integration with just about any data-mining/reporting application.
In addition, NeoComm can customise the information export functionality of the training to integrate with just about any web-based or SCORM compliant learning management system.
• NeoComm is able to provide truely global support through our 24×7 web and e-mail support system, supported by our network of partners in the U.S., Europe and the U.A.E.
• The material in the training program can be easily customised to develop seperate training streams to suit specific roles, include site specific security requirements and images and much more.
According to the Information Security Manager at one of our largest customers, a multi-national chemical company with sites in Germany, South America, Australia and North America, “The best feature of NeoComm’s training is that it is delivered in an entertaining style. Security awareness is typically a relatively dry topic and NeoComm has discovered a way to introduce it in a format which will not send you to sleep. This is very important since you want your personnel to comprehend the material.”.
For the best security awareness and training, call us now, or visit our offices in Baulkham Hills, Glenhaven, Cherrybrook, West Pennant Hills, North Rocks, Bella Vista, Kellyville, Winston Hills, Beecroft, Dural and Castle Hill.