NeoComm can assist you much better comprehend and manage your security threats through a series of professional services, customized to fit your specific needs and delivered with the care and understanding that only experienced professionals can provide.
In addition to our basic service offerings, NeoComm can leverage our consulting approach to create custom-made professional NeoComm’s services include:
• Penetration Testing
• Security Review
• Policy Advancement
• Security Awareness
• Red Teaming
• Web App. Security
• Managed Secure Services
• Services solutions to satisfy the needs of your specific obstacles.
The ever increasing dependence of organisations on infotech, combined with the need to rapidly adjust business procedures to keep pace with technological advances, introduces new and more intricate security difficulties. This, combined with the increasing rate of domestic and international crime, aggravated by terrorism, and compliance responsibilities such as the Privacy Act, means the need to protect your business is now more crucial than ever before.
NeoComm is a specialist security consulting company who offers the skills and competence you need to overcome today’s security difficulties. Our specialists are experienced professionals who comprehend business and not just innovation. These elements mean that you can feel confident the advice NeoComm’s specialists provide is always in the best interest of your business and is commensurate with your security risk profile.
Security Professional Services
Security can be specified as the state or feeling of being safe and safeguarded. Precautions are often taken to keep possessions safe from crime, attack or threat and the cohesive system of physical and rational controls, which allow an entity to continue their genuine operations without disturbance.
Protective security is the total environment created to prevent or minimise loss of or damage to assets, including staff. These procedures can be referred to as:
• personnel security (only known trusted individuals with a “need to go” can gain access to possessions).
• physical security (fences, lighting, alarms, access to control systems, locks and safes).
• administrative security (policies and procedures, incident reporting, threat and risk assessment).
• information security (data classification, access only to those with a “need to know”, custody).
• Security education and awareness (staff training, anticipated standards of conduct, duty for security and custody of assets such as passwords, keys, cars and other organisational property (eg. laptops).
The overall effectiveness of protective security arrangements is only as strong as the weakest link. Failure to ensure cohesive security management in each category and reasonably evaluate threats can expose organisations to a series of adverse occasions, which in extreme cases can be deadly to the business (eg. PanAm 103, Lockerbie).
Security arrangements for each business for that reason need to be based on risk assessment, so that cost effective countermeasures can be presented to protect the organisation and ensure continued viability.
NeoComm specialists are experienced across a series of protective security issues. Our security specialists have helped on substantial security tasks of varying intricacy, while all work is carried out in accordance with pertinent professional standards (eg. ASNZS4360, risk management).
Security Awareness Solutions.
• Do your staff politely hold doors open for total strangers?
• Are private files left unattended on desks?
• Do staff talk about confidential information in the local pub after work?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, rest assured, you’re not alone!
Your company’s financial investment in costly security systems like firewalls, alarm systems and virus scanners could be rendered inefficient through a single irresponsible act by among your trusted associates. Developing a sensible level of security awareness within your company is crucial to gaining the maximum benefit from your investment in security controls and countermeasures, as well as lowering your security threats. Many government and market standards, including the International Security Standard ISO 17799, require that companies have sufficient security awareness training programs in place in order to be certified.
NeoComm can provide you with a large selection of security awareness solutions specifically customized to satisfy your needs, varying from hi-tech computer-based training systems to basic and effective posters campaigns.
Contact one of our friendly specialists today to learn more about how NeoComm’s security awareness solutions can assist you get the job done.
Security Awareness Training.
We have worked closely with government and industry to identify and address the obstacles typically associated with delivering standard security awareness training to small, medium and large user populations.
As a result of this research, we took an extremely distinct approach to security awareness training, making use of the latest multimedia technologies in a new and ingenious way to provide a vibrant, interactive and enjoyable training experience.
Our security awareness training program has a variety of distinct features:.
• The delivery approach is versatile. A choice of delivery via CDROM and/or intranet means that individual team members can complete the training at their own workstation when it is most convenient for them, as part of a group session in a training room, or at home via their laptop and even their home computer.
• Through our partnership with SBS language services, NeoComm can provide language translation for the entire training program, including audio, into practically any language, as and when required.
• Basic reporting is available in comma-delimited text format for integration with practically any data-mining/reporting application. In addition, NeoComm can personalize the information export performance of the training to integrate with practically any web-based or SCORM compliant learning management system.
• NeoComm has the ability to provide truely global assistance through our 24×7 web and email support system, supported by our network of partners in the U.S., Europe and the U.A.E.
• The content in the training program can be quickly personalized to create seperate training streams to fit specific functions, include site specific security requirements and images and far more.
According to the Information Security Manager at one of our largest clients, a multi-national chemical company with sites in Germany, South America, Australia and North America, “The very best feature of NeoComm’s training is that it is provided in an amusing fashion. Security awareness is typically a fairly dry topic and NeoComm has discovered a way to introduce it in a format which will not send you to sleep. This is very important because you want your staff to understand the product.”.
For the best security awareness and training, call us now, or visit our offices in Baulkham Hills, Glenhaven, Cherrybrook, West Pennant Hills, North Rocks, Bella Vista, Kellyville, Winston Hills, Beecroft, Dural and Castle Hill.