NeoComm can help you better comprehend and handle your security dangers through a range of professional services, tailored to match your particular needs and delivered with the care and understanding that only experienced professionals can provide.
In addition to our basic service offerings, NeoComm can leverage our consulting approach to produce customized professional NeoComm’s services include:
• Penetration Evaluating
• Security Review
• Policy Advancement
• Security Awareness
• Red Teaming
• Web App. Security
• Managed Secure Services
• Services solutions to meet the needs of your particular obstacles.
The ever increasing dependence of businesses on infotech, combined with the need to rapidly adjust business processes to keep pace with technological advances, presents new and more complex security difficulties. This, combined with the increasing rate of domestic and global crime, worsened by terrorism, and compliance responsibilities such as the Privacy Act, means the need to protect your business is now more vital than ever before.
NeoComm is a specialist security consulting company who offers the skills and knowledge you need to get rid of today’s security difficulties. Our specialists are experienced professionals who comprehend business and not just innovation. These factors mean that you can rest assured the advice NeoComm’s specialists provide is constantly in the best interest of your business and is commensurate with your security danger profile.
Security Professional Services
Security can be specified as the state or feeling of being safe and secured. Preventative measures are often taken to keep assets safe from crime, attack or threat and the cohesive system of physical and logical controls, which permit an entity to continue their genuine operations without disruption.
Protective security is the total environment developed to prevent or minimise loss of or damage to possessions, including personnel. These procedures can be referred to as:
• personnel security (only known relied on persons with a “need to go” can gain access to assets).
• physical security (fences, lighting, alarms, access to control systems, locks and safes).
• administrative security (policies and procedures, incident reporting, threat and risk assessment).
• information security (data classification, access only to those with a “need to know”, custody).
• Security education and awareness (personnel training, expected standards of conduct, obligation for security and custody of possessions such as passwords, keys, vehicles and other organisational property (eg. laptop computers).
The total effectiveness of protective security arrangements is only as strong as the weakest link. Failure to ensure cohesive security management in each classification and reasonably examine dangers can expose organisations to a range of unfavorable occasions, which in serious cases can be deadly to the business (eg. PanAm 103, Lockerbie).
Security arrangements for each business for that reason need to be based on danger assessment, so that cost effective countermeasures can be presented to protect the organisation and ensure ongoing viability.
NeoComm specialists are experienced across a range of protective security issues. Our security specialists have assisted on significant security projects of varying intricacy, while all work is carried out in accordance with pertinent professional standards (eg. ASNZS4360, risk management).
Security Awareness Solutions.
• Do your personnel politely hold doors open for complete strangers?
• Are private files left unattended on desks?
• Do personnel talk about secret information in the local pub after work?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, felt confident, you’re not alone!
Your company’s investment in expensive security systems like firewall softwares, alarm systems and virus scanners could be rendered inefficient through a single negligent act by one of your relied on coworkers. Developing a reasonable level of security awareness within your company is vital to acquiring the maximum benefit from your investment in security controls and countermeasures, as well as lowering your security dangers. Many government and market standards, including the International Security Standard ISO 17799, require that companies have adequate security awareness training programs in place in order to be compliant.
NeoComm can provide you with a broad variety of security awareness solutions particularly tailored to meet your needs, ranging from hi-tech computer-based training systems to basic and effective posters campaigns.
Contact one of our friendly specialists today to learn more about how NeoComm’s security awareness solutions can help you get the job done.
Security Awareness Training.
We have worked closely with government and industry to recognize and address the obstacles generally related to delivering standard security awareness training to small, medium and large user populations.
As a result of this research, we took an extremely distinct technique to security awareness training, making use of the latest multimedia innovations in a new and innovative way to deliver a dynamic, interactive and fun training experience.
Our security awareness training program has a variety of distinct features:.
• The delivery technique is flexible. A choice of shipment through CDROM and/or intranet means that specific team members can complete the training at their own workstation when it is most convenient for them, as part of a group session in a training room, or at home through their laptop and even their home computer.
• Through our collaboration with SBS language services, NeoComm can provide language translation for the whole training program, including audio, into just about any language, as and when required.
• Basic reporting is available in comma-delimited text format for integration with just about any data-mining/reporting application. In addition, NeoComm can personalize the information export functionality of the training to integrate with just about any web-based or SCORM compliant learning management system.
• NeoComm has the ability to provide truely global support through our 24×7 web and e-mail support system, backed up by our network of partners in the U.S., Europe and the U.A.E.
• The content in the training program can be quickly personalized to produce seperate training streams to match particular functions, include site specific security requirements and imagery and a lot more.
According to the Information Security Manager at one of our biggest customers, a multi-national chemical company with sites in Germany, South America, Australia and North America, “The best feature of NeoComm’s training is that it is delivered in an entertaining style. Security awareness is generally a fairly dry topic and NeoComm has discovered a way to introduce it in a format which will not send you to sleep. This is very important since you desire your personnel to comprehend the material.”.
For the best security awareness and training, call us now, or visit our offices in Baulkham Hills, Glenhaven, Cherrybrook, West Pennant Hills, North Rocks, Bella Vista, Kellyville, Winston Hills, Beecroft, Dural and Castle Hill.