NeoComm can help you better understand and handle your security risks through a series of professional services, customized to fit your particular needs and delivered with the care and understanding that only experienced professionals can provide.
In addition to our basic service offerings, NeoComm can leverage our consulting method to create custom-made professional solutions.
NeoComm’s services include:
• Penetration Testing
• Security Review
• Policy Advancement
• Security Awareness
• Red Teaming
• Web App. Security
• Managed Secure Services
• Services solutions to satisfy the needs of your particular obstacles.
The ever increasing reliance of companies on infotech, combined with the need to rapidly adapt business processes to keep pace with technological advances, introduces new and more complicated security obstacles. This, combined with the increasing rate of domestic and global crime, intensified by terrorism, and compliance obligations such as the Privacy Act, means the need to protect your business is now more vital than ever before.
NeoComm is an expert security consulting company who offers the skills and expertise you need to overcome today’s security obstacles.
Our specialists are experienced professionals who understand business and not just technology. These factors mean that you can rest assured the suggestions
NeoComm’s specialists provide is constantly in the best interest of your business and is commensurate with your security danger profile.
Security can be defined as the state or feeling of being safe and protected. Safety measures are typically taken to keep possessions safe from crime, attack or risk and the cohesive system of physical and logical controls, which permit an entity to continue their genuine operations without interruption.
Protective security is the total environment created to prevent or minimise loss of or damage to possessions, including staff.
These procedures can be referred to as:
• personnel security (only known trusted individuals with a “need to go” can access to possessions).
• physical security (fences, lighting, alarms, access to control systems, locks and safes).
• administrative security (policies and procedures, incident reporting, threat and risk assessment).
• information security (data classification, access only to those with a “need to know”, custody).
• Security education and awareness (staff training, expected standards of conduct, responsibility for security and custody of possessions such as passwords, keys, cars and other organisational property (eg. laptops).
The overall effectiveness of protective security plans is only as strong as the weakest link. Failure to ensure cohesive security management in each classification and rationally examine risks can expose organisations to a series of adverse occasions, which in serious cases can be deadly to business (eg. PanAm 103, Lockerbie).
Security plans for each business for that reason need to be based upon danger assessment, so that cost effective countermeasures can be presented to protect the organisation and ensure ongoing viability.
NeoComm specialists are experienced throughout a series of protective security concerns.
Our security specialists have helped on significant security tasks of differing intricacy, while all work is performed in accordance with relevant professional standards (eg. ASNZS4360, risk management).
• Do your staff nicely hold doors open for total strangers?
• Are confidential files left unattended on desks?
• Do staff discuss confidential information in the local club after work?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, felt confident, you’re not alone!
Your company’s financial investment in expensive security systems like firewall programs, alarm systems and virus scanners could be rendered inefficient through a single negligent act by among your trusted colleagues.
Creating a sensible level of security awareness within your company is vital to acquiring the maximum benefit from your investment in security controls and countermeasures, as well as lowering your security risks.
Many government and industry standards, including the International Security Standard ISO 17799, require that companies have sufficient security awareness training programs in place in order to be certified.
NeoComm can provide you with a large array of security awareness solutions particularly customized to satisfy your needs, ranging from hi-tech computer-based training systems to easy and reliable posters campaigns.
Contact one of our friendly specialists today to find out more about how NeoComm’s security awareness solutions can help you get the job done.
Security Awareness Training.
We have worked closely with government and industry to identify and address the obstacles usually connected with delivering conventional security awareness training to small, medium and big user populations.
As a result of this research, we took a very special technique to security awareness training, utilising the latest multimedia technologies in a brand-new and innovative way to deliver a dynamic, interactive and enjoyable training experience.
Our security awareness training program has a variety of special features:.
• The delivery method is versatile. A choice of shipment by means of CDROM and/or intranet means that private employees can finish the training at their own workstation when it is most convenient for them, as part of a group session in a training space, or at home by means of their laptop or perhaps their personal computer.
• Through our collaboration with SBS language services, NeoComm can provide language translation for the whole training program, including audio, into practically any language, as and when required.
• Basic reporting is available in comma-delimited text format for integration with practically any data-mining/reporting application.
In addition, NeoComm can personalize the information export functionality of the training to integrate with practically any web-based or SCORM compliant learning management system.
• NeoComm is able to provide truely global support through our 24×7 web and email support system, backed up by our network of partners in the U.S., Europe and the U.A.E.
• The material in the training program can be quickly customised to create seperate training streams to fit particular roles, include site specific security requirements and images and a lot more.
According to the Information Security Manager at one of our largest consumers, a multi-national chemical company with sites in Germany, South America, Australia and North America, “The very best feature of NeoComm’s training is that it is delivered in an entertaining fashion. Security awareness is usually a relatively dry subject and NeoComm has discovered a way to introduce it in a format which will not send you to sleep. This is necessary given that you desire your staff to understand the product.”.
For the best security awareness and training, call us now, or visit our offices in Baulkham Hills, Glenhaven, Cherrybrook, West Pennant Hills, North Rocks, Bella Vista, Kellyville, Winston Hills, Beecroft, Dural and Castle Hill.