NeoComm can assist you better comprehend and handle your security threats through a range of specialist services, tailored to suit your particular needs and delivered with the care and understanding that only experienced professionals can provide.
In addition to our basic service offerings, NeoComm can leverage our consulting method to produce customized professional NeoComm’s services include:
• Penetration Evaluating
• Security Review
• Policy Advancement
• Security Awareness
• Red Teaming
• Web App. Security
• Managed Secure Services
• Services solutions to meet the needs of your particular challenges.
The ever increasing reliance of businesses on infotech, integrated with the need to quickly adapt business procedures to keep pace with technological advances, introduces brand-new and more complex security obstacles. This, integrated with the increasing rate of domestic and global crime, aggravated by terrorism, and compliance obligations such as the Privacy Act, means the need to protect your business is now more vital than ever before.
NeoComm is an expert security consulting company who offers the skills and competence you need to get rid of today’s security obstacles. Our consultants are experienced professionals who comprehend business and not just technology. These factors mean that you can rest assured the suggestions NeoComm’s consultants provide is constantly in the very best interest of your business and is commensurate with your security danger profile.
Security Professional Services
Security can be specified as the state or feeling of being safe and safeguarded. Preventative measures are typically taken to keep assets safe from crime, attack or risk and the cohesive system of physical and sensible controls, which allow an entity to continue their legitimate operations without disruption.
Protective security is the total environment created to prevent or reduce loss of or damage to assets, including staff. These procedures can be referred to as:
• personnel security (only known trusted individuals with a “need to go” can gain access to assets).
• physical security (fences, lighting, alarms, access to control systems, locks and safes).
• administrative security (policies and procedures, incident reporting, threat and risk assessment).
• information security (data classification, access only to those with a “need to know”, custody).
• Security education and awareness (staff training, anticipated standards of conduct, responsibility for security and custody of assets such as passwords, keys, cars and other organisational property (eg. laptop computers).
The general efficiency of protective security arrangements is only as strong as the weakest link. Failure to ensure cohesive security management in each classification and rationally evaluate threats can expose organisations to a range of negative events, which in extreme cases can be deadly to business (eg. PanAm 103, Lockerbie).
Security arrangements for each business for that reason need to be based upon danger assessment, so that cost effective countermeasures can be introduced to protect the organisation and ensure ongoing practicality.
NeoComm consultants are experienced throughout a range of protective security issues. Our consultants have helped on substantial security projects of differing complexity, while all work is carried out in accordance with appropriate professional standards (eg. ASNZS4360, risk management).
Security Awareness Solutions.
• Do your staff nicely hold doors open for complete strangers?
• Are personal files left unattended on desks?
• Do staff talk about confidential information in the local bar after work?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, felt confident, you’re not alone!
Your company’s investment in pricey security systems like firewall programs, alarms and virus scanners could be rendered inadequate through a single irresponsible act by among your trusted colleagues. Developing an affordable level of security awareness within your company is vital to acquiring the maximum benefit from your investment in security controls and countermeasures, as well as reducing your security threats. Many government and industry standards, including the International Security Standard ISO 17799, require that companies have sufficient security awareness training programs in place in order to be compliant.
NeoComm can provide you with a wide array of security awareness solutions particularly tailored to meet your needs, varying from hi-tech computer-based training systems to easy and effective posters campaigns.
Contact one of our freindly consultants today to discover more about how NeoComm’s security awareness solutions can assist you get the job done.
Security Awareness Training.
We have worked closely with government and industry to recognize and address the challenges normally connected with delivering conventional security awareness training to small, medium and large user populations.
As a result of this research, we took an extremely special technique to security awareness training, using the current multimedia technologies in a new and innovative way to deliver a vibrant, interactive and fun training experience.
Our security awareness training program has a number of special features:.
• The delivery technique is versatile. A choice of delivery through CDROM and/or intranet means that specific employees can finish the training at their own workstation when it is most convenient for them, as part of a group session in a training space, or at home through their laptop computer or perhaps their home computer.
• Through our collaboration with SBS language services, NeoComm can provide language translation for the whole training program, including audio, into almost any language, as and when required.
• Standard reporting is available in comma-delimited text format for integration with almost any data-mining/reporting application. In addition, NeoComm can customise the information export performance of the training to integrate with almost any web-based or SCORM compliant learning management system.
• NeoComm has the ability to provide truely global support through our 24×7 web and email support system, backed up by our network of partners in the U.S., Europe and the U.A.E.
• The material in the training program can be easily personalized to produce seperate training streams to suit particular roles, include site specific security requirements and images and a lot more.
According to the Information Security Manager at one of our largest customers, a multi-national chemical company with sites in Germany, South America, Australia and The United States And Canada, “The very best feature of NeoComm’s training is that it is provided in an entertaining fashion. Security awareness is generally a fairly dry topic and NeoComm has discovered a way to present it in a format which will not send you to sleep. This is important because you want your staff to understand the product.”.
For the best security awareness and training, call us now, or visit our offices in Fiddletown, Glenorie, Galston, Middle Dural, Berrilee, Kenthurst, Hornsby Heights, Dural, Mount Colah, Mount Kuring-Gai and Arcadia.