NeoComm can assist you better understand and handle your security risks through a range of expert services, customized to suit your specific needs and delivered with the care and understanding that only experienced professionals can provide.
In addition to our standard service offerings, NeoComm can leverage our consulting approach to create custom professional NeoComm’s services include:
• Penetration Checking
• Security Review
• Policy Advancement
• Security Awareness
• Red Teaming
• Web App. Security
• Managed Secure Services
• Services solutions to fulfill the needs of your specific obstacles.
The ever increasing reliance of organisations on information technology, integrated with the need to rapidly adjust business processes to keep pace with technological advances, introduces brand-new and more complex security challenges. This, integrated with the increasing rate of domestic and international crime, worsened by terrorism, and compliance responsibilities such as the Privacy Act, means the need to protect your business is now more crucial than ever before.
NeoComm is an expert security consulting company who offers the skills and know-how you need to get rid of today’s security challenges. Our consultants are experienced professionals who understand business and not just innovation. These factors mean that you can feel confident the advice NeoComm’s consultants provide is always in the very best interest of your business and is commensurate with your security danger profile.
Security Professional Services
Security can be defined as the state or feeling of being safe and safeguarded. Safety measures are often taken to keep possessions safe from crime, attack or risk and the cohesive system of physical and sensible controls, which permit an entity to continue their genuine operations without disruption.
Protective security is the total environment created to prevent or reduce loss of or damage to possessions, including personnel. These procedures can be described as:
• workers security (only known trusted individuals with a “need to go” can gain access to possessions).
• physical security (fences, lighting, alarms, access to control systems, locks and safes).
• administrative security (policies and procedures, incident reporting, threat and risk evaluation).
• information security (data classification, access only to those with a “need to know”, custody).
• Security education and awareness (personnel training, anticipated standards of conduct, obligation for security and custody of possessions such as passwords, keys, cars and other organisational property (eg. laptop computers).
The general effectiveness of protective security plans is only as strong as the weakest link. Failure to ensure cohesive security management in each category and logically assess risks can expose organisations to a range of unfavorable occasions, which in serious cases can be deadly to the business (eg. PanAm 103, Lockerbie).
Security plans for each business for that reason need to be based on danger evaluation, so that cost effective countermeasures can be introduced to protect the organisation and ensure ongoing practicality.
NeoComm consultants are experienced throughout a range of protective security issues. Our consultants have assisted on substantial security projects of differing complexity, while all work is performed in accordance with pertinent professional requirements (eg. ASNZS4360, risk management).
Security Awareness Solutions.
• Do your personnel nicely hold doors open for complete strangers?
• Are private documents left unattended on desks?
• Do personnel talk about secret information in the local pub after work?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, rest assured, you’re not alone!
Your company’s investment in expensive security systems like firewall programs, alarms and virus scanners could be rendered ineffective through a single negligent act by one of your trusted colleagues. Creating a sensible level of security awareness within your company is crucial to acquiring the maximum benefit from your investment in security controls and countermeasures, as well as lowering your security risks. Many government and industry requirements, including the International Security Standard ISO 17799, require that companies have adequate security awareness training programs in place in order to be certified.
NeoComm can provide you with a large variety of security awareness solutions particularly customized to fulfill your needs, ranging from hi-tech computer-based training systems to basic and efficient posters campaigns.
Contact one of our freindly consultants today to find out more about how NeoComm’s security awareness solutions can assist you get the job done.
Security Awareness Training.
We have worked closely with government and industry to determine and address the obstacles normally associated with delivering conventional security awareness training to small, medium and big user populations.
As a result of this research, we took a really distinct method to security awareness training, making use of the current multimedia technologies in a brand-new and innovative way to deliver a vibrant, interactive and fun training experience.
Our security awareness training program has a number of distinct features:.
• The delivery approach is flexible. A choice of shipment via CDROM and/or intranet means that individual staff members can finish the training at their own workstation when it is most convenient for them, as part of a group session in a training space, or at home via their laptop or even their personal computer.
• Through our collaboration with SBS language services, NeoComm can provide language translation for the whole training program, including audio, into almost any language, as and when required.
• Basic reporting is available in comma-delimited text format for integration with almost any data-mining/reporting application. In addition, NeoComm can personalize the data export functionality of the training to integrate with almost any web-based or SCORM compliant learning management system.
• NeoComm has the ability to provide truely global support through our 24×7 web and e-mail support system, supported by our network of partners in the U.S., Europe and the U.A.E.
• The content in the training program can be easily personalized to create seperate training streams to suit specific functions, include site specific security requirements and images and far more.
According to the Information Security Manager at one of our largest customers, a multi-national chemical company with sites in Germany, South America, Australia and North America, “The very best feature of NeoComm’s training is that it is delivered in an amusing fashion. Security awareness is generally a fairly dry subject and NeoComm has discovered a way to present it in a format which will not send you to sleep. This is necessary considering that you want your personnel to comprehend the product.”.
For the best security awareness and training, call us now, or visit our offices in Winston Hills, Castle Hill, Northmead, North Rocks, Old Toongabbie, Bella Vista, Constitution Hill, West Pennant Hills, North Parramatta, Toongabbie and Baulkham Hills.