NeoComm can assist you better comprehend and handle your security dangers through a series of specialist services, tailored to suit your particular needs and delivered with the care and understanding that only experienced professionals can provide.
In addition to our standard service offerings, NeoComm can leverage our consulting approach to produce custom-made professional NeoComm’s services include:
• Penetration Testing
• Security Review
• Policy Advancement
• Security Awareness
• Red Teaming
• Web App. Security
• Managed Secure Services
• Services solutions to fulfill the needs of your particular challenges.
The ever increasing reliance of companies on infotech, combined with the need to rapidly adjust business processes to keep pace with technological advances, introduces new and more complex security challenges. This, combined with the increasing rate of domestic and global crime, intensified by terrorism, and compliance obligations such as the Privacy Act, means the need to protect your business is now more critical than ever before.
NeoComm is a professional security consulting company who offers the skills and know-how you need to overcome today’s security challenges. Our consultants are experienced professionals who comprehend business and not just innovation. These factors mean that you can rest assured the guidance NeoComm’s consultants provide is constantly in the very best interest of your business and is commensurate with your security risk profile.
Security Professional Services
Security can be specified as the state or feeling of being safe and safeguarded. Precautions are typically taken to keep properties safe from crime, attack or danger and the cohesive system of physical and sensible controls, which permit an entity to continue their legitimate operations without interruption.
Protective security is the total environment developed to prevent or minimise loss of or damage to assets, including staff. These steps can be described as:
• personnel security (only known trusted persons with a “need to go” can gain access to properties).
• physical security (fences, lighting, alarms, access to control systems, locks and safes).
• administrative security (policies and procedures, incident reporting, threat and risk assessment).
• information security (data classification, access only to those with a “need to know”, custody).
• Security education and awareness (staff training, anticipated standards of conduct, duty for security and custody of assets such as passwords, keys, cars and other organisational property (eg. laptop computers).
The general efficiency of protective security arrangements is only as strong as the weakest link. Failure to ensure cohesive security management in each category and rationally evaluate dangers can expose organisations to a series of unfavorable occasions, which in extreme cases can be fatal to business (eg. PanAm 103, Lockerbie).
Security arrangements for each business therefore need to be based on risk assessment, so that cost effective countermeasures can be introduced to protect the organisation and ensure ongoing viability.
NeoComm consultants are experienced throughout a series of protective security concerns. Our consultants have assisted on substantial security projects of differing complexity, while all work is carried out in accordance with pertinent professional standards (eg. ASNZS4360, risk management).
Security Awareness Solutions.
• Do your staff pleasantly hold doors open for complete strangers?
• Are private files left unattended on desks?
• Do staff talk about secret information in the local bar after work?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, rest assured, you’re not alone!
Your company’s financial investment in costly security systems like firewall softwares, alarm systems and virus scanners could be rendered ineffective through a single negligent act by among your trusted associates. Developing a sensible level of security awareness within your company is critical to getting the maximum benefit from your investment in security controls and countermeasures, as well as decreasing your security dangers. Many government and industry standards, including the International Security Standard ISO 17799, require that companies have sufficient security awareness training programs in place in order to be compliant.
NeoComm can provide you with a wide array of security awareness solutions particularly tailored to fulfill your needs, varying from hi-tech computer-based training systems to easy and reliable posters campaigns.
Contact one of our freindly consultants today to find out more about how NeoComm’s security awareness solutions can assist you get the job done.
Security Awareness Training.
We have worked closely with government and industry to identify and address the challenges typically associated with delivering conventional security awareness training to small, medium and large user populations.
As a result of this research, we took an extremely unique technique to security awareness training, utilising the current multimedia technologies in a new and ingenious way to deliver a dynamic, interactive and fun training experience.
Our security awareness training program has a variety of unique features:.
• The delivery method is versatile. A choice of shipment via CDROM and/or intranet means that specific staff members can complete the training at their own workstation when it is most convenient for them, as part of a group session in a training room, or at home via their laptop or even their home computer.
• Through our partnership with SBS language services, NeoComm can provide language translation for the whole training program, including audio, into just about any language, as and when required.
• Basic reporting is available in comma-delimited text format for integration with just about any data-mining/reporting application. In addition, NeoComm can customise the information export performance of the training to integrate with just about any web-based or SCORM compliant learning management system.
• NeoComm is able to provide truely global support through our 24×7 web and email support system, backed up by our network of partners in the U.S., Europe and the U.A.E.
• The content in the training program can be easily personalized to produce seperate training streams to suit particular functions, include site specific security requirements and imagery and a lot more.
According to the Information Security Manager at one of our largest clients, a multi-national chemical company with sites in Germany, South America, Australia and The United States And Canada, “The very best feature of NeoComm’s training is that it is provided in an entertaining style. Security awareness is typically a relatively dry subject and NeoComm has discovered a way to introduce it in a format which will not send you to sleep. This is necessary considering that you desire your staff to comprehend the product.”.
For the best security awareness and training, call us now, or visit our offices in Kellyville, Kellyville Ridge, Stanhope Gardens, Parklea, Rouse Hill, Bella Vista, The Ponds, Glenwood, Acacia Gardens, Kings Langley and Beaumont Hills.