NeoComm can help you much better comprehend and handle your security threats through a series of specialist services, customized to match your specific needs and delivered with the care and understanding that only experienced professionals can provide.
In addition to our basic service offerings, NeoComm can leverage our consulting approach to produce custom professional NeoComm’s services include:
• Penetration Evaluating
• Security Review
• Policy Advancement
• Security Awareness
• Red Teaming
• Web App. Security
• Managed Secure Services
• Services solutions to satisfy the needs of your specific challenges.
The ever increasing reliance of businesses on infotech, integrated with the need to rapidly adapt business procedures to keep pace with technological advances, presents brand-new and more complicated security obstacles. This, integrated with the increasing rate of domestic and international crime, worsened by terrorism, and compliance commitments such as the Privacy Act, means the need to protect your business is now more important than ever before.
NeoComm is an expert security consulting company who offers the skills and proficiency you need to conquer today’s security obstacles. Our specialists are experienced professionals who comprehend business and not just technology. These factors mean that you can rest assured the suggestions NeoComm’s specialists provide is always in the very best interest of your business and is commensurate with your security danger profile.
Security Professional Services
Security can be specified as the state or feeling of being safe and protected. Preventative measures are frequently taken to keep possessions safe from crime, attack or risk and the cohesive system of physical and rational controls, which allow an entity to continue their legitimate operations without disruption.
Protective security is the total environment created to prevent or reduce loss of or damage to possessions, including staff. These steps can be referred to as:
• workers security (only known trusted persons with a “need to go” can access to possessions).
• physical security (fences, lighting, alarms, access to control systems, locks and safes).
• administrative security (policies and procedures, incident reporting, threat and risk evaluation).
• information security (data classification, access only to those with a “need to know”, custody).
• Security education and awareness (staff training, expected standards of conduct, responsibility for security and custody of possessions such as passwords, keys, automobiles and other organisational property (eg. laptop computers).
The general effectiveness of protective security plans is only as strong as the weakest link. Failure to ensure cohesive security management in each classification and logically examine threats can expose organisations to a series of adverse events, which in extreme cases can be fatal to business (eg. PanAm 103, Lockerbie).
Security plans for each business therefore need to be based on danger evaluation, so that cost effective countermeasures can be introduced to protect the organisation and ensure continued practicality.
NeoComm specialists are experienced across a series of protective security issues. Our specialists have assisted on substantial security assignments of differing intricacy, while all work is carried out in accordance with pertinent professional requirements (eg. ASNZS4360, risk management).
Security Awareness Solutions.
• Do your staff politely hold doors open for total strangers?
• Are confidential documents left unattended on desks?
• Do staff discuss secret information in the local club after work?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, felt confident, you’re not alone!
Your company’s investment in costly security systems like firewalls, alarms and virus scanners could be rendered inefficient through a single irresponsible act by one of your trusted colleagues. Developing a sensible level of security awareness within your company is important to acquiring the maximum benefit from your investment in security controls and countermeasures, as well as minimizing your security threats. Many government and industry requirements, including the International Security Standard ISO 17799, require that companies have appropriate security awareness training programs in place in order to be compliant.
NeoComm can provide you with a large range of security awareness solutions particularly customized to satisfy your needs, ranging from hi-tech computer-based training systems to basic and efficient posters campaigns.
Contact one of our freindly specialists today to learn more about how NeoComm’s security awareness solutions can help you get the job done.
Security Awareness Training.
We have worked closely with government and industry to identify and address the challenges usually connected with delivering conventional security awareness training to small, medium and large user populations.
As a result of this research, we took an extremely unique method to security awareness training, utilising the current multimedia technologies in a brand-new and innovative way to deliver a lively, interactive and fun training experience.
Our security awareness training program has a number of unique features:.
• The delivery method is flexible. A choice of shipment through CDROM and/or intranet means that private employees can complete the training at their own workstation when it is most convenient for them, as part of a group session in a training space, or at home through their laptop and even their home computer.
• Through our collaboration with SBS language services, NeoComm can provide language translation for the entire training program, including audio, into just about any language, as and when required.
• Basic reporting is available in comma-delimited text format for integration with just about any data-mining/reporting application. In addition, NeoComm can customise the data export functionality of the training to integrate with just about any web-based or SCORM compliant learning management system.
• NeoComm has the ability to provide truely global assistance through our 24×7 web and email support system, supported by our network of partners in the U.S., Europe and the U.A.E.
• The content in the training program can be easily personalized to produce seperate training streams to match specific functions, include site specific security requirements and images and far more.
According to the Information Security Manager at one of our biggest clients, a multi-national chemical company with sites in Germany, South America, Australia and North America, “The best feature of NeoComm’s training is that it is delivered in an entertaining fashion. Security awareness is usually a relatively dry subject and NeoComm has found a way to introduce it in a format which will not send you to sleep. This is very important since you desire your staff to understand the material.”.
For the best security awareness and training, call us now, or visit our offices in Pennant Hills, Cheltenham, West Pennant Hills, North Epping, Thornleigh, Epping, Cherrybrook, North Rocks, Carlingford, Westleigh and Beecroft.