NeoComm can assist you better understand and manage your security risks through a series of expert services, customized to match your specific needs and delivered with the care and understanding that only experienced professionals can provide.
In addition to our basic service offerings, NeoComm can leverage our consulting methodology to develop custom-made professional NeoComm’s services include:
• Penetration Testing
• Security Review
• Policy Development
• Security Awareness
• Red Teaming
• Web App. Security
• Managed Secure Services
• Services solutions to meet the needs of your specific challenges.
The ever increasing reliance of organisations on information technology, combined with the need to quickly adapt business procedures to keep pace with technological advances, introduces new and more intricate security obstacles. This, combined with the increasing rate of domestic and international crime, exacerbated by terrorism, and compliance obligations such as the Privacy Act, means the need to protect your business is now more crucial than ever before.
NeoComm is a specialist security consulting company who offers the skills and competence you need to get rid of today’s security obstacles. Our experts are experienced professionals who understand business and not just technology. These elements mean that you can feel confident the recommendations NeoComm’s experts provide is always in the very best interest of your business and is commensurate with your security threat profile.
Security Professional Services
Security can be specified as the state or feeling of being safe and safeguarded. Preventative measures are often taken to keep possessions safe from crime, attack or risk and the cohesive system of physical and rational controls, which allow an entity to continue their legitimate operations without disturbance.
Protective security is the total environment created to prevent or reduce loss of or damage to assets, including personnel. These measures can be referred to as:
• workers security (only known relied on individuals with a “need to go” can access to possessions).
• physical security (fences, lighting, alarms, access to control systems, locks and safes).
• administrative security (policies and procedures, incident reporting, threat and risk assessment).
• information security (data classification, access only to those with a “need to know”, custody).
• Security education and awareness (personnel training, expected standards of conduct, duty for security and custody of assets such as passwords, keys, cars and other organisational property (eg. laptops).
The total effectiveness of protective security plans is only as strong as the weakest link. Failure to ensure cohesive security management in each category and reasonably examine risks can expose organisations to a series of negative occasions, which in severe cases can be deadly to business (eg. PanAm 103, Lockerbie).
Security plans for each business therefore need to be based on threat assessment, so that cost effective countermeasures can be introduced to protect the organisation and ensure ongoing viability.
NeoComm experts are experienced throughout a series of protective security issues. Our experts have helped on considerable security projects of differing intricacy, while all work is performed in accordance with pertinent professional requirements (eg. ASNZS4360, risk management).
Security Awareness Solutions.
• Do your personnel pleasantly hold doors open for complete strangers?
• Are personal files left unattended on desks?
• Do personnel talk about confidential information in the local bar after work?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, rest assured, you’re not alone!
Your company’s investment in expensive security systems like firewall softwares, alarms and virus scanners could be rendered inefficient through a single irresponsible act by one of your relied on associates. Developing an affordable level of security awareness within your company is crucial to acquiring the maximum benefit from your investment in security controls and countermeasures, as well as reducing your security risks. Many government and market requirements, including the International Security Standard ISO 17799, require that companies have sufficient security awareness training programs in place in order to be compliant.
NeoComm can provide you with a wide array of security awareness solutions specifically customized to meet your needs, ranging from hi-tech computer-based training systems to basic and efficient posters campaigns.
Contact one of our freindly experts today to find out more about how NeoComm’s security awareness solutions can assist you get the job done.
Security Awareness Training.
We have worked closely with government and industry to determine and address the challenges normally associated with delivering conventional security awareness training to small, medium and large user populations.
As a result of this research, we took an extremely unique method to security awareness training, utilising the most recent multimedia innovations in a new and ingenious way to provide a dynamic, interactive and fun training experience.
Our security awareness training program has a variety of unique features:.
• The delivery method is flexible. A choice of delivery by means of CDROM and/or intranet means that specific employees can finish the training at their own workstation when it is most convenient for them, as part of a group session in a training room, or at home by means of their laptop computer and even their home computer.
• Through our partnership with SBS language services, NeoComm can provide language translation for the entire training program, including audio, into practically any language, as and when required.
• Basic reporting is available in comma-delimited text format for integration with practically any data-mining/reporting application. In addition, NeoComm can customise the data export performance of the training to integrate with practically any web-based or SCORM compliant learning management system.
• NeoComm is able to provide truely global assistance through our 24×7 web and email support system, supported by our network of partners in the U.S., Europe and the U.A.E.
• The content in the training program can be quickly customised to develop seperate training streams to match specific roles, include site specific security requirements and images and a lot more.
According to the Information Security Manager at one of our biggest customers, a multi-national chemical company with sites in Germany, South America, Australia and North America, “The best feature of NeoComm’s training is that it is delivered in an amusing fashion. Security awareness is typically a fairly dry subject and NeoComm has found a way to introduce it in a format which will not send you to sleep. This is necessary given that you desire your personnel to comprehend the product.”.
For the best security awareness and training, call us now, or visit our offices in Kellyville, Glenwood, Kings Langley, Lalor Park, Stanhope Gardens, Parklea, Acacia Gardens, Beaumont Hills, Baulkham Hills, Seven Hills and Bella Vista.