NeoComm can help you better understand and manage your security threats through a variety of specialist services, customized to fit your particular needs and delivered with the care and understanding that only experienced professionals can provide.
In addition to our standard service offerings, NeoComm can leverage our consulting approach to produce custom professional NeoComm’s services include:
• Penetration Testing
• Security Review
• Policy Advancement
• Security Awareness
• Red Teaming
• Web App. Security
• Managed Secure Services
• Services solutions to fulfill the needs of your particular challenges.
The ever increasing dependence of organisations on information technology, combined with the need to rapidly adjust business processes to keep pace with technological advances, presents brand-new and more intricate security obstacles. This, combined with the increasing rate of domestic and international crime, aggravated by terrorism, and compliance obligations such as the Privacy Act, means the need to protect your business is now more critical than ever before.
NeoComm is an expert security consulting company who offers the skills and competence you need to overcome today’s security obstacles. Our experts are experienced professionals who understand business and not just innovation. These elements mean that you can feel confident the suggestions NeoComm’s experts provide is always in the best interest of your business and is commensurate with your security threat profile.
Security Professional Services
Security can be specified as the state or feeling of being safe and secured. Safety measures are frequently taken to keep possessions safe from crime, attack or risk and the cohesive system of physical and rational controls, which allow an entity to continue their legitimate operations without disturbance.
Protective security is the total environment developed to prevent or reduce loss of or damage to assets, including staff. These procedures can be described as:
• personnel security (only known trusted persons with a “need to go” can gain access to possessions).
• physical security (fences, lighting, alarms, access to control systems, locks and safes).
• administrative security (policies and procedures, incident reporting, threat and risk evaluation).
• information security (data classification, access only to those with a “need to know”, custody).
• Security education and awareness (staff training, expected standards of conduct, obligation for security and custody of assets such as passwords, keys, vehicles and other organisational property (eg. laptops).
The general effectiveness of protective security plans is only as strong as the weakest link. Failure to ensure cohesive security management in each category and reasonably assess threats can expose organisations to a variety of adverse occasions, which in serious cases can be deadly to business (eg. PanAm 103, Lockerbie).
Security plans for each business therefore need to be based on threat evaluation, so that cost effective countermeasures can be presented to protect the organisation and ensure ongoing practicality.
NeoComm experts are experienced throughout a variety of protective security issues. Our experts have helped on significant security assignments of differing intricacy, while all work is performed in accordance with pertinent professional standards (eg. ASNZS4360, risk management).
Security Awareness Solutions.
• Do your staff politely hold doors open for complete strangers?
• Are private files left unattended on desks?
• Do staff go over secret information in the local club after work?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, rest assured, you’re not alone!
Your company’s investment in costly security systems like firewall programs, alarms and virus scanners could be rendered inadequate through a single negligent act by one of your trusted colleagues. Creating a sensible level of security awareness within your company is critical to acquiring the maximum benefit from your investment in security controls and countermeasures, as well as reducing your security threats. Many government and market standards, including the International Security Standard ISO 17799, require that companies have adequate security awareness training programs in place in order to be certified.
NeoComm can provide you with a broad range of security awareness solutions specifically customized to fulfill your needs, varying from hi-tech computer-based training systems to easy and efficient posters campaigns.
Contact one of our freindly experts today to find out more about how NeoComm’s security awareness solutions can help you get the job done.
Security Awareness Training.
We have worked closely with government and industry to identify and address the challenges typically related to delivering traditional security awareness training to small, medium and big user populations.
As a result of this research, we took an extremely unique method to security awareness training, utilising the most recent multimedia technologies in a new and ingenious way to provide a lively, interactive and fun training experience.
Our security awareness training program has a variety of unique features:.
• The delivery approach is flexible. A choice of shipment through CDROM and/or intranet means that private employees can complete the training at their own workstation when it is most convenient for them, as part of a group session in a training space, or at home through their laptop computer or perhaps their personal computer.
• Through our collaboration with SBS language services, NeoComm can provide language translation for the entire training program, including audio, into practically any language, as and when required.
• Standard reporting is available in comma-delimited text format for integration with practically any data-mining/reporting application. In addition, NeoComm can personalize the data export performance of the training to integrate with practically any web-based or SCORM compliant learning management system.
• NeoComm has the ability to provide truely global support through our 24×7 web and email support system, backed up by our network of partners in the U.S., Europe and the U.A.E.
• The content in the training program can be quickly customised to produce seperate training streams to fit particular functions, include site specific security requirements and imagery and far more.
According to the Information Security Manager at one of our biggest consumers, a multi-national chemical company with sites in Germany, South America, Australia and North America, “The best feature of NeoComm’s training is that it is delivered in an entertaining fashion. Security awareness is generally a fairly dry topic and NeoComm has found a way to present it in a format which will not send you to sleep. This is necessary given that you desire your staff to comprehend the product.”.
For the best security awareness and training, call us now, or visit our offices in Rosehill, Rydalmere, Clyde, Harris Park, Ermington, Parramatta, Dundas, Oatlands, Silverwater, Granville and Camellia.