NeoComm can assist you much better understand and handle your security risks through a series of specialist services, tailored to match your specific needs and delivered with the care and understanding that only experienced professionals can provide.
In addition to our basic service offerings, NeoComm can leverage our consulting methodology to develop custom-made professional NeoComm’s services include:
• Penetration Testing
• Security Review
• Policy Development
• Security Awareness
• Red Teaming
• Web App. Security
• Managed Secure Services
• Services solutions to fulfill the needs of your specific obstacles.
The ever increasing dependence of organisations on information technology, combined with the need to rapidly adapt business procedures to keep pace with technological advances, presents new and more complex security challenges. This, combined with the increasing rate of domestic and international crime, aggravated by terrorism, and compliance responsibilities such as the Privacy Act, means the need to protect your business is now more critical than ever before.
NeoComm is an expert security consulting company who offers the skills and proficiency you need to get rid of today’s security challenges. Our experts are experienced professionals who understand business and not just technology. These factors mean that you can rest assured the advice NeoComm’s experts provide is always in the best interest of your business and is commensurate with your security risk profile.
Security Professional Services
Security can be specified as the state or feeling of being safe and secured. Precautions are frequently taken to keep assets safe from crime, attack or threat and the cohesive system of physical and rational controls, which allow an entity to continue their legitimate operations without disturbance.
Protective security is the total environment developed to prevent or reduce loss of or damage to assets, including staff. These steps can be described as:
• workers security (only known relied on individuals with a “need to go” can access to assets).
• physical security (fences, lighting, alarms, access to control systems, locks and safes).
• administrative security (policies and procedures, incident reporting, threat and risk assessment).
• information security (data classification, access only to those with a “need to know”, custody).
• Security education and awareness (staff training, anticipated standards of conduct, duty for security and custody of assets such as passwords, keys, automobiles and other organisational property (eg. laptop computers).
The overall effectiveness of protective security plans is only as strong as the weakest link. Failure to ensure cohesive security management in each category and reasonably examine risks can expose organisations to a series of unfavorable occasions, which in serious cases can be deadly to business (eg. PanAm 103, Lockerbie).
Security plans for each business for that reason need to be based upon risk assessment, so that cost effective countermeasures can be introduced to protect the organisation and ensure ongoing viability.
NeoComm experts are experienced across a series of protective security concerns. Our experts have assisted on considerable security assignments of differing intricacy, while all work is performed in accordance with pertinent professional standards (eg. ASNZS4360, risk management).
Security Awareness Solutions.
• Do your staff nicely hold doors open for total strangers?
• Are private documents left unattended on desks?
• Do staff go over confidential information in the local bar after work?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, felt confident, you’re not alone!
Your company’s financial investment in pricey security systems like firewall softwares, alarms and virus scanners could be rendered inadequate through a single irresponsible act by one of your relied on coworkers. Developing a reasonable level of security awareness within your company is critical to gaining the optimum benefit from your investment in security controls and countermeasures, as well as reducing your security risks. Many government and industry standards, including the International Security Standard ISO 17799, require that companies have appropriate security awareness training programs in place in order to be compliant.
NeoComm can provide you with a wide array of security awareness solutions specifically tailored to fulfill your needs, varying from hi-tech computer-based training systems to basic and reliable posters campaigns.
Contact one of our freindly experts today to find out more about how NeoComm’s security awareness solutions can assist you get the job done.
Security Awareness Training.
We have worked closely with government and industry to identify and address the obstacles normally associated with delivering traditional security awareness training to small, medium and big user populations.
As a result of this research, we took a really distinct method to security awareness training, using the current multimedia innovations in a new and ingenious way to deliver a vibrant, interactive and fun training experience.
Our security awareness training program has a number of distinct features:.
• The delivery method is versatile. A choice of shipment by means of CDROM and/or intranet means that private employees can complete the training at their own workstation when it is most convenient for them, as part of a group session in a training space, or at home by means of their laptop computer or even their home computer.
• Through our collaboration with SBS language services, NeoComm can provide language translation for the entire training program, including audio, into almost any language, as and when required.
• Basic reporting is available in comma-delimited text format for integration with almost any data-mining/reporting application. In addition, NeoComm can customise the data export functionality of the training to integrate with almost any web-based or SCORM compliant learning management system.
• NeoComm has the ability to provide truely global assistance through our 24×7 web and e-mail support system, supported by our network of partners in the U.S., Europe and the U.A.E.
• The content in the training program can be easily customised to develop seperate training streams to match specific roles, include site specific security requirements and imagery and much more.
According to the Information Security Manager at one of our biggest consumers, a multi-national chemical company with sites in Germany, South America, Australia and North America, “The best feature of NeoComm’s training is that it is provided in an amusing fashion. Security awareness is typically a relatively dry topic and NeoComm has found a way to introduce it in a format which will not send you to sleep. This is essential since you desire your staff to understand the product.”.
For the best security awareness and training, call us now, or visit our offices in Dundas Valley, Telopea, Dundas, North Rocks, Oatlands, Eastwood, Rydalmere, West Pennant Hills, Denistone West, Epping and Carlingford.