NeoComm can help you much better understand and handle your security threats through a range of professional services, tailored to suit your specific needs and delivered with the care and understanding that only experienced professionals can provide.
In addition to our basic service offerings, NeoComm can leverage our consulting method to create custom-made professional NeoComm’s services include:
• Penetration Evaluating
• Security Review
• Policy Advancement
• Security Awareness
• Red Teaming
• Web App. Security
• Managed Secure Services
• Services solutions to satisfy the needs of your specific challenges.
The ever increasing reliance of businesses on infotech, combined with the need to rapidly adapt business procedures to keep pace with technological advances, introduces new and more intricate security obstacles. This, combined with the increasing rate of domestic and international crime, intensified by terrorism, and compliance commitments such as the Privacy Act, means the need to protect your business is now more vital than ever before.
NeoComm is a specialist security consulting company who offers the skills and know-how you need to overcome today’s security obstacles. Our experts are experienced professionals who understand business and not just technology. These elements mean that you can feel confident the advice NeoComm’s experts provide is constantly in the best interest of your business and is commensurate with your security threat profile.
Security Professional Services
Security can be defined as the state or feeling of being safe and secured. Preventative measures are often taken to keep possessions safe from crime, attack or risk and the cohesive system of physical and sensible controls, which allow an entity to continue their legitimate operations without interruption.
Protective security is the total environment created to prevent or minimise loss of or damage to possessions, including staff. These steps can be described as:
• personnel security (only known relied on individuals with a “need to go” can gain access to possessions).
• physical security (fences, lighting, alarms, access to control systems, locks and safes).
• administrative security (policies and procedures, incident reporting, threat and risk evaluation).
• information security (data classification, access only to those with a “need to know”, custody).
• Security education and awareness (staff training, expected standards of conduct, duty for security and custody of possessions such as passwords, keys, cars and other organisational property (eg. laptop computers).
The general effectiveness of protective security arrangements is only as strong as the weakest link. Failure to ensure cohesive security management in each category and logically examine threats can expose organisations to a range of negative events, which in severe cases can be deadly to business (eg. PanAm 103, Lockerbie).
Security arrangements for each business for that reason need to be based on threat evaluation, so that cost effective countermeasures can be presented to protect the organisation and ensure continued practicality.
NeoComm experts are experienced across a range of protective security concerns. Our experts have helped on considerable security projects of differing complexity, while all work is performed in accordance with relevant professional requirements (eg. ASNZS4360, risk management).
Security Awareness Solutions.
• Do your staff pleasantly hold doors open for total strangers?
• Are confidential files left unattended on desks?
• Do staff discuss confidential information in the local pub after work?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, felt confident, you’re not alone!
Your company’s investment in pricey security systems like firewalls, alarms and virus scanners could be rendered inadequate through a single negligent act by one of your relied on associates. Developing an affordable level of security awareness within your company is vital to gaining the optimum benefit from your investment in security controls and countermeasures, as well as decreasing your security threats. Many government and industry requirements, including the International Security Standard ISO 17799, require that companies have sufficient security awareness training programs in place in order to be certified.
NeoComm can provide you with a large selection of security awareness solutions specifically tailored to satisfy your needs, varying from hi-tech computer-based training systems to simple and effective posters campaigns.
Contact one of our freindly experts today to learn more about how NeoComm’s security awareness solutions can help you get the job done.
Security Awareness Training.
We have worked closely with government and industry to recognize and address the challenges generally connected with delivering traditional security awareness training to small, medium and big user populations.
As a result of this research, we took a very distinct technique to security awareness training, utilising the current multimedia innovations in a new and innovative way to deliver a vibrant, interactive and fun training experience.
Our security awareness training program has a variety of distinct features:.
• The delivery approach is versatile. A choice of shipment through CDROM and/or intranet means that private employees can finish the training at their own workstation when it is most convenient for them, as part of a group session in a training room, or at home through their laptop or perhaps their personal computer.
• Through our collaboration with SBS language services, NeoComm can provide language translation for the entire training program, including audio, into practically any language, as and when required.
• Basic reporting is available in comma-delimited text format for integration with practically any data-mining/reporting application. In addition, NeoComm can personalize the data export functionality of the training to integrate with practically any web-based or SCORM compliant learning management system.
• NeoComm has the ability to provide truely global support through our 24×7 web and e-mail support system, supported by our network of partners in the U.S., Europe and the U.A.E.
• The content in the training program can be quickly customised to create seperate training streams to suit specific functions, include site specific security requirements and images and much more.
According to the Information Security Manager at one of our biggest consumers, a multi-national chemical company with sites in Germany, South America, Australia and The United States And Canada, “The best feature of NeoComm’s training is that it is provided in an entertaining style. Security awareness is normally a fairly dry topic and NeoComm has discovered a way to present it in a format which will not send you to sleep. This is very important considering that you want your staff to understand the product.”.
For the best security awareness and training, call us now, or visit our offices in Baulkham Hills, Glenhaven, Cherrybrook, West Pennant Hills, North Rocks, Bella Vista, Kellyville, Winston Hills, Beecroft, Dural and Castle Hill.