NeoComm can assist you better comprehend and handle your security threats through a series of expert services, customized to fit your particular needs and delivered with the care and understanding that only experienced professionals can provide.
In addition to our standard service offerings, NeoComm can leverage our consulting approach to create custom-made professional NeoComm’s services include:
• Penetration Testing
• Security Review
• Policy Development
• Security Awareness
• Red Teaming
• Web App. Security
• Managed Secure Services
• Services solutions to satisfy the needs of your particular challenges.
The ever increasing dependence of businesses on information technology, combined with the need to quickly adjust business procedures to keep pace with technological advances, presents new and more complicated security difficulties. This, combined with the increasing rate of domestic and global crime, exacerbated by terrorism, and compliance responsibilities such as the Privacy Act, means the need to protect your business is now more important than ever before.
NeoComm is a professional security consulting company who offers the skills and knowledge you need to conquer today’s security difficulties. Our specialists are experienced professionals who comprehend business and not just innovation. These factors mean that you can feel confident the guidance NeoComm’s specialists provide is always in the very best interest of your business and is commensurate with your security risk profile.
Security Professional Services
Security can be specified as the state or feeling of being safe and secured. Precautions are typically taken to keep possessions safe from crime, attack or risk and the cohesive system of physical and sensible controls, which allow an entity to continue their genuine operations without interruption.
Protective security is the total environment developed to prevent or minimise loss of or damage to possessions, including staff. These steps can be described as:
• workers security (only known relied on persons with a “need to go” can gain access to possessions).
• physical security (fences, lighting, alarms, access to control systems, locks and safes).
• administrative security (policies and procedures, incident reporting, threat and risk evaluation).
• information security (data classification, access only to those with a “need to know”, custody).
• Security education and awareness (staff training, expected standards of conduct, obligation for security and custody of possessions such as passwords, keys, automobiles and other organisational property (eg. laptops).
The overall effectiveness of protective security plans is only as strong as the weakest link. Failure to ensure cohesive security management in each classification and reasonably assess threats can expose organisations to a series of negative occasions, which in serious cases can be deadly to the business (eg. PanAm 103, Lockerbie).
Security plans for each business therefore need to be based upon risk evaluation, so that cost effective countermeasures can be introduced to protect the organisation and ensure continued viability.
NeoComm specialists are experienced across a series of protective security concerns. Our specialists have helped on considerable security projects of differing intricacy, while all work is carried out in accordance with appropriate professional requirements (eg. ASNZS4360, risk management).
Security Awareness Solutions.
• Do your staff pleasantly hold doors open for complete strangers?
• Are private files left unattended on desks?
• Do staff go over secret information in the local pub after work?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, felt confident, you’re not alone!
Your company’s financial investment in expensive security systems like firewalls, alarms and virus scanners could be rendered inadequate through a single negligent act by among your relied on coworkers. Creating an affordable level of security awareness within your company is important to getting the maximum benefit from your investment in security controls and countermeasures, as well as minimizing your security threats. Many government and market requirements, including the International Security Standard ISO 17799, require that companies have adequate security awareness training programs in place in order to be certified.
NeoComm can provide you with a large array of security awareness solutions particularly customized to satisfy your needs, ranging from hi-tech computer-based training systems to easy and reliable posters campaigns.
Contact one of our freindly specialists today to discover more about how NeoComm’s security awareness solutions can assist you get the job done.
Security Awareness Training.
We have worked closely with government and industry to determine and address the challenges typically associated with delivering conventional security awareness training to small, medium and large user populations.
As a result of this research, we took a really special technique to security awareness training, making use of the current multimedia innovations in a new and ingenious way to provide a vibrant, interactive and fun training experience.
Our security awareness training program has a number of special features:.
• The delivery technique is flexible. A choice of delivery through CDROM and/or intranet means that individual staff members can complete the training at their own workstation when it is most convenient for them, as part of a group session in a training space, or at home through their laptop or perhaps their home computer.
• Through our partnership with SBS language services, NeoComm can provide language translation for the whole training program, including audio, into almost any language, as and when required.
• Standard reporting is available in comma-delimited text format for integration with almost any data-mining/reporting application. In addition, NeoComm can personalize the information export functionality of the training to integrate with almost any web-based or SCORM compliant learning management system.
• NeoComm is able to provide truely global support through our 24×7 web and email support system, supported by our network of partners in the U.S., Europe and the U.A.E.
• The material in the training program can be quickly customised to create seperate training streams to fit particular roles, include site specific security requirements and imagery and much more.
According to the Information Security Manager at one of our biggest consumers, a multi-national chemical company with sites in Germany, South America, Australia and The United States And Canada, “The best feature of NeoComm’s training is that it is provided in an amusing style. Security awareness is typically a relatively dry topic and NeoComm has discovered a way to present it in a format which will not send you to sleep. This is important because you want your staff to comprehend the material.”.
For the best security awareness and training, call us now, or visit our offices in North Epping, Epping, Beecroft, Pennant Hills, Marsfield, Eastwood, Thornleigh, South Turramurra, Carlingford, West Pennant Hills and Cheltenham.