NeoComm can assist you better understand and manage your security threats through a range of professional services, tailored to match your particular needs and delivered with the care and understanding that only experienced professionals can provide.
In addition to our basic service offerings, NeoComm can leverage our consulting approach to create customized professional NeoComm’s services include:
• Penetration Testing
• Security Review
• Policy Advancement
• Security Awareness
• Red Teaming
• Web App. Security
• Managed Secure Services
• Services solutions to fulfill the needs of your particular obstacles.
The ever increasing dependence of organisations on information technology, combined with the need to rapidly adjust business procedures to keep pace with technological advances, presents brand-new and more complicated security obstacles. This, combined with the increasing rate of domestic and international crime, aggravated by terrorism, and compliance responsibilities such as the Privacy Act, means the need to protect your business is now more important than ever before.
NeoComm is an expert security consulting company who offers the skills and know-how you need to conquer today’s security obstacles. Our consultants are experienced professionals who understand business and not just innovation. These factors mean that you can feel confident the advice NeoComm’s consultants provide is always in the very best interest of your business and is commensurate with your security danger profile.
Security Professional Services
Security can be specified as the state or feeling of being safe and safeguarded. Precautions are typically taken to keep possessions safe from crime, attack or risk and the cohesive system of physical and rational controls, which allow an entity to continue their legitimate operations without disruption.
Protective security is the total environment developed to prevent or reduce loss of or damage to assets, including staff. These measures can be referred to as:
• workers security (only known trusted individuals with a “need to go” can gain access to possessions).
• physical security (fences, lighting, alarms, access to control systems, locks and safes).
• administrative security (policies and procedures, incident reporting, threat and risk assessment).
• information security (data classification, access only to those with a “need to know”, custody).
• Security education and awareness (staff training, expected standards of conduct, responsibility for security and custody of assets such as passwords, keys, automobiles and other organisational property (eg. laptop computers).
The general efficiency of protective security plans is only as strong as the weakest link. Failure to ensure cohesive security management in each category and reasonably evaluate threats can expose organisations to a range of adverse occasions, which in severe cases can be deadly to the business (eg. PanAm 103, Lockerbie).
Security plans for each business for that reason need to be based upon danger assessment, so that cost effective countermeasures can be introduced to protect the organisation and ensure continued practicality.
NeoComm consultants are experienced throughout a range of protective security issues. Our consultants have helped on considerable security projects of differing intricacy, while all work is performed in accordance with relevant professional requirements (eg. ASNZS4360, risk management).
Security Awareness Solutions.
• Do your staff nicely hold doors open for total strangers?
• Are confidential files left unattended on desks?
• Do staff talk about secret information in the local pub after work?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, felt confident, you’re not alone!
Your company’s financial investment in expensive security systems like firewall softwares, alarms and virus scanners could be rendered ineffective through a single negligent act by one of your trusted coworkers. Developing an affordable level of security awareness within your company is important to gaining the maximum benefit from your investment in security controls and countermeasures, as well as decreasing your security threats. Many government and market requirements, including the International Security Standard ISO 17799, require that companies have adequate security awareness training programs in place in order to be compliant.
NeoComm can provide you with a wide selection of security awareness solutions specifically tailored to fulfill your needs, ranging from hi-tech computer-based training systems to basic and reliable posters campaigns.
Contact one of our freindly consultants today to learn more about how NeoComm’s security awareness solutions can assist you get the job done.
Security Awareness Training.
We have worked closely with government and industry to determine and address the obstacles usually related to delivering conventional security awareness training to small, medium and large user populations.
As a result of this research, we took a really unique technique to security awareness training, using the latest multimedia technologies in a brand-new and ingenious way to provide a vibrant, interactive and fun training experience.
Our security awareness training program has a number of unique features:.
• The delivery approach is versatile. A choice of delivery by means of CDROM and/or intranet means that specific staff members can complete the training at their own workstation when it is most convenient for them, as part of a group session in a training space, or at home by means of their laptop and even their home computer.
• Through our collaboration with SBS language services, NeoComm can provide language translation for the entire training program, including audio, into almost any language, as and when required.
• Standard reporting is available in comma-delimited text format for integration with almost any data-mining/reporting application. In addition, NeoComm can personalize the information export functionality of the training to integrate with almost any web-based or SCORM compliant learning management system.
• NeoComm is able to provide truely global assistance through our 24×7 web and e-mail support system, backed up by our network of partners in the U.S., Europe and the U.A.E.
• The content in the training program can be easily customised to create seperate training streams to match particular roles, include site specific security requirements and imagery and much more.
According to the Information Security Manager at one of our biggest customers, a multi-national chemical company with sites in Germany, South America, Australia and The United States And Canada, “The very best feature of NeoComm’s training is that it is delivered in an entertaining style. Security awareness is usually a relatively dry subject and NeoComm has discovered a way to introduce it in a format which will not send you to sleep. This is very important because you want your staff to understand the product.”.
For the best security awareness and training, call us now, or visit our offices in Westleigh, Pennant Hills, Thornleigh, West Pennant Hills, Beecroft, Castle Hill, Glenhaven, Dural, Normanhurst, Hornsby and Cherrybrook.