NeoComm can help you better comprehend and handle your security dangers through a variety of expert services, tailored to match your particular needs and delivered with the care and understanding that only experienced professionals can provide.
In addition to our standard service offerings, NeoComm can leverage our consulting methodology to develop custom professional NeoComm’s services include:
• Penetration Testing
• Security Review
• Policy Advancement
• Security Awareness
• Red Teaming
• Web App. Security
• Managed Secure Services
• Services solutions to meet the needs of your particular obstacles.
The ever increasing reliance of companies on infotech, combined with the need to rapidly adjust business procedures to keep pace with technological advances, introduces brand-new and more intricate security challenges. This, combined with the increasing rate of domestic and international crime, exacerbated by terrorism, and compliance obligations such as the Privacy Act, means the need to protect your business is now more crucial than ever before.
NeoComm is an expert security consulting company who offers the skills and know-how you need to conquer today’s security challenges. Our specialists are experienced professionals who comprehend business and not just innovation. These elements mean that you can feel confident the advice NeoComm’s specialists provide is constantly in the very best interest of your business and is commensurate with your security danger profile.
Security Professional Services
Security can be defined as the state or feeling of being safe and protected. Preventative measures are typically taken to keep assets safe from crime, attack or danger and the cohesive system of physical and sensible controls, which permit an entity to continue their legitimate operations without interruption.
Protective security is the total environment created to prevent or minimise loss of or damage to assets, including staff. These steps can be described as:
• workers security (only known trusted individuals with a “need to go” can gain access to assets).
• physical security (fences, lighting, alarms, access to control systems, locks and safes).
• administrative security (policies and procedures, incident reporting, threat and risk evaluation).
• information security (data classification, access only to those with a “need to know”, custody).
• Security education and awareness (staff training, expected standards of conduct, duty for security and custody of assets such as passwords, keys, automobiles and other organisational property (eg. laptops).
The general efficiency of protective security plans is only as strong as the weakest link. Failure to ensure cohesive security management in each classification and rationally assess dangers can expose organisations to a variety of adverse occasions, which in severe cases can be fatal to the business (eg. PanAm 103, Lockerbie).
Security plans for each business for that reason need to be based upon danger evaluation, so that cost effective countermeasures can be presented to protect the organisation and ensure continued viability.
NeoComm specialists are experienced across a variety of protective security issues. Our specialists have helped on substantial security assignments of varying intricacy, while all work is carried out in accordance with relevant professional requirements (eg. ASNZS4360, risk management).
Security Awareness Solutions.
• Do your staff nicely hold doors open for complete strangers?
• Are personal documents left unattended on desks?
• Do staff talk about confidential information in the local club after work?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, rest assured, you’re not alone!
Your company’s investment in expensive security systems like firewalls, alarms and virus scanners could be rendered inadequate through a single negligent act by among your trusted colleagues. Developing a reasonable level of security awareness within your company is crucial to acquiring the optimum benefit from your investment in security controls and countermeasures, as well as decreasing your security dangers. Many government and market requirements, including the International Security Standard ISO 17799, require that companies have appropriate security awareness training programs in place in order to be certified.
NeoComm can provide you with a broad selection of security awareness solutions specifically tailored to meet your needs, ranging from hi-tech computer-based training systems to easy and effective posters campaigns.
Contact one of our freindly specialists today to learn more about how NeoComm’s security awareness solutions can help you get the job done.
Security Awareness Training.
We have worked closely with government and industry to determine and address the obstacles normally associated with delivering conventional security awareness training to small, medium and large user populations.
As a result of this research, we took an extremely distinct technique to security awareness training, making use of the most recent multimedia innovations in a brand-new and ingenious way to provide a dynamic, interactive and fun training experience.
Our security awareness training program has a variety of distinct features:.
• The delivery method is flexible. A choice of delivery by means of CDROM and/or intranet means that individual employees can finish the training at their own workstation when it is most convenient for them, as part of a group session in a training space, or at home by means of their laptop and even their personal computer.
• Through our partnership with SBS language services, NeoComm can provide language translation for the whole training program, including audio, into just about any language, as and when required.
• Basic reporting is available in comma-delimited text format for integration with just about any data-mining/reporting application. In addition, NeoComm can personalize the data export functionality of the training to integrate with just about any web-based or SCORM compliant learning management system.
• NeoComm has the ability to provide truely global support through our 24×7 web and e-mail support system, backed up by our network of partners in the U.S., Europe and the U.A.E.
• The material in the training program can be quickly customised to develop seperate training streams to match particular roles, include site specific security requirements and images and far more.
According to the Information Security Manager at one of our largest customers, a multi-national chemical company with sites in Germany, South America, Australia and North America, “The very best feature of NeoComm’s training is that it is provided in an entertaining fashion. Security awareness is typically a relatively dry topic and NeoComm has discovered a way to present it in a format which will not send you to sleep. This is important since you want your staff to understand the material.”.
For the best security awareness and training, call us now, or visit our offices in Old Toongabbie, Wentworthville, Westmead, Northmead, Pendle Hill, Winston Hills, Toongabbie, Girraween, Mays Hill, North Parramatta and Constitution Hill.