NeoComm can help you better comprehend and manage your security risks through a variety of expert services, tailored to match your particular needs and delivered with the care and understanding that only experienced professionals can provide.
In addition to our standard service offerings, NeoComm can leverage our consulting methodology to produce custom-made professional NeoComm’s services include:
• Penetration Evaluating
• Security Review
• Policy Advancement
• Security Awareness
• Red Teaming
• Web App. Security
• Managed Secure Services
• Services solutions to fulfill the needs of your particular obstacles.
The ever increasing reliance of companies on infotech, combined with the need to rapidly adapt business processes to keep pace with technological advances, introduces new and more complex security challenges. This, combined with the increasing rate of domestic and global crime, aggravated by terrorism, and compliance commitments such as the Privacy Act, means the need to protect your business is now more crucial than ever before.
NeoComm is a specialist security consulting company who offers the skills and expertise you need to get rid of today’s security challenges. Our experts are experienced professionals who comprehend business and not just innovation. These factors mean that you can feel confident the advice NeoComm’s experts provide is constantly in the best interest of your business and is commensurate with your security risk profile.
Security Professional Services
Security can be defined as the state or feeling of being safe and secured. Precautions are frequently taken to keep properties safe from crime, attack or risk and the cohesive system of physical and logical controls, which allow an entity to continue their legitimate operations without interruption.
Protective security is the total environment created to prevent or reduce loss of or damage to assets, including personnel. These procedures can be referred to as:
• personnel security (only known relied on persons with a “need to go” can access to properties).
• physical security (fences, lighting, alarms, access to control systems, locks and safes).
• administrative security (policies and procedures, incident reporting, threat and risk evaluation).
• information security (data classification, access only to those with a “need to know”, custody).
• Security education and awareness (personnel training, anticipated standards of conduct, responsibility for security and custody of assets such as passwords, keys, vehicles and other organisational property (eg. laptop computers).
The general effectiveness of protective security plans is only as strong as the weakest link. Failure to ensure cohesive security management in each classification and logically examine risks can expose organisations to a variety of adverse events, which in extreme cases can be fatal to the business (eg. PanAm 103, Lockerbie).
Security plans for each business for that reason need to be based upon risk evaluation, so that cost effective countermeasures can be introduced to protect the organisation and ensure continued practicality.
NeoComm experts are experienced across a variety of protective security concerns. Our experts have assisted on substantial security tasks of varying intricacy, while all work is carried out in accordance with relevant professional requirements (eg. ASNZS4360, risk management).
Security Awareness Solutions.
• Do your personnel politely hold doors open for total strangers?
• Are confidential files left unattended on desks?
• Do personnel go over confidential information in the local pub after work?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, felt confident, you’re not alone!
Your company’s investment in expensive security systems like firewalls, alarm systems and virus scanners could be rendered inadequate through a single negligent act by among your relied on associates. Developing a reasonable level of security awareness within your company is crucial to acquiring the maximum benefit from your investment in security controls and countermeasures, as well as reducing your security risks. Many government and market requirements, including the International Security Standard ISO 17799, require that companies have adequate security awareness training programs in place in order to be certified.
NeoComm can provide you with a wide variety of security awareness solutions particularly tailored to fulfill your needs, ranging from hi-tech computer-based training systems to simple and reliable posters campaigns.
Contact one of our freindly experts today to learn more about how NeoComm’s security awareness solutions can help you get the job done.
Security Awareness Training.
We have worked closely with government and industry to determine and address the obstacles normally connected with delivering standard security awareness training to small, medium and big user populations.
As a result of this research, we took a really unique approach to security awareness training, utilising the current multimedia technologies in a new and innovative way to provide a dynamic, interactive and fun training experience.
Our security awareness training program has a number of unique features:.
• The delivery method is versatile. A choice of shipment via CDROM and/or intranet means that specific team members can complete the training at their own workstation when it is most convenient for them, as part of a group session in a training room, or at home via their laptop or perhaps their home computer.
• Through our partnership with SBS language services, NeoComm can provide language translation for the whole training program, including audio, into almost any language, as and when required.
• Standard reporting is available in comma-delimited text format for integration with almost any data-mining/reporting application. In addition, NeoComm can personalize the information export functionality of the training to integrate with almost any web-based or SCORM compliant learning management system.
• NeoComm has the ability to provide truely global support through our 24×7 web and email support system, backed up by our network of partners in the U.S., Europe and the U.A.E.
• The content in the training program can be quickly personalized to produce seperate training streams to match particular functions, include site specific security requirements and imagery and much more.
According to the Information Security Manager at one of our biggest consumers, a multi-national chemical company with sites in Germany, South America, Australia and North America, “The very best feature of NeoComm’s training is that it is provided in an entertaining style. Security awareness is normally a fairly dry topic and NeoComm has found a way to introduce it in a format which will not send you to sleep. This is very important because you want your personnel to understand the product.”.
For the best security awareness and training, call us now, or visit our offices in Telopea, Dundas Valley, Rydalmere, Oatlands, Carlingford, Ermington, Camellia, Rosehill, Denistone West, North Parramatta and Dundas.