NeoComm can help you better comprehend and handle your security threats through a series of professional services, tailored to fit your particular needs and delivered with the care and understanding that only experienced professionals can provide.
In addition to our standard service offerings, NeoComm can leverage our consulting method to create customized professional NeoComm’s services include:
• Penetration Testing
• Security Review
• Policy Advancement
• Security Awareness
• Red Teaming
• Web App. Security
• Managed Secure Services
• Services solutions to satisfy the needs of your particular obstacles.
The ever increasing reliance of companies on infotech, integrated with the need to rapidly adjust business procedures to keep pace with technological advances, introduces new and more complex security challenges. This, integrated with the increasing rate of domestic and global crime, aggravated by terrorism, and compliance commitments such as the Privacy Act, means the need to protect your business is now more vital than ever before.
NeoComm is a specialist security consulting company who offers the skills and competence you need to get rid of today’s security challenges. Our specialists are experienced professionals who comprehend business and not just innovation. These factors mean that you can feel confident the advice NeoComm’s specialists provide is constantly in the very best interest of your business and is commensurate with your security threat profile.
Security Professional Services
Security can be specified as the state or feeling of being safe and secured. Preventative measures are typically taken to keep possessions safe from crime, attack or risk and the cohesive system of physical and logical controls, which allow an entity to continue their legitimate operations without disruption.
Protective security is the total environment created to prevent or reduce loss of or damage to assets, including personnel. These measures can be referred to as:
• personnel security (only known relied on individuals with a “need to go” can access to possessions).
• physical security (fences, lighting, alarms, access to control systems, locks and safes).
• administrative security (policies and procedures, incident reporting, threat and risk assessment).
• information security (data classification, access only to those with a “need to know”, custody).
• Security education and awareness (personnel training, expected standards of conduct, obligation for security and custody of assets such as passwords, keys, vehicles and other organisational property (eg. laptop computers).
The overall efficiency of protective security plans is only as strong as the weakest link. Failure to ensure cohesive security management in each category and rationally assess threats can expose organisations to a series of unfavorable occasions, which in extreme cases can be deadly to the business (eg. PanAm 103, Lockerbie).
Security plans for each business for that reason need to be based upon threat assessment, so that cost effective countermeasures can be presented to protect the organisation and ensure continued viability.
NeoComm specialists are experienced across a series of protective security concerns. Our specialists have assisted on considerable security projects of varying complexity, while all work is carried out in accordance with relevant professional requirements (eg. ASNZS4360, risk management).
Security Awareness Solutions.
• Do your personnel nicely hold doors open for total strangers?
• Are confidential files left unattended on desks?
• Do personnel go over confidential information in the local bar after work?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, rest assured, you’re not alone!
Your company’s financial investment in costly security systems like firewalls, alarms and virus scanners could be rendered inefficient through a single irresponsible act by one of your relied on coworkers. Creating an affordable level of security awareness within your company is vital to acquiring the optimum benefit from your investment in security controls and countermeasures, as well as reducing your security threats. Many government and industry requirements, including the International Security Standard ISO 17799, require that companies have adequate security awareness training programs in place in order to be certified.
NeoComm can provide you with a broad variety of security awareness solutions specifically tailored to satisfy your needs, varying from hi-tech computer-based training systems to easy and reliable posters campaigns.
Contact one of our freindly specialists today to learn more about how NeoComm’s security awareness solutions can help you get the job done.
Security Awareness Training.
We have worked closely with government and industry to determine and address the obstacles generally connected with delivering standard security awareness training to small, medium and big user populations.
As a result of this research, we took a very distinct technique to security awareness training, using the current multimedia innovations in a new and ingenious way to provide a vibrant, interactive and fun training experience.
Our security awareness training program has a variety of distinct features:.
• The delivery technique is flexible. A choice of shipment via CDROM and/or intranet means that individual employees can complete the training at their own workstation when it is most convenient for them, as part of a group session in a training space, or at home via their laptop computer or perhaps their home computer.
• Through our partnership with SBS language services, NeoComm can provide language translation for the entire training program, including audio, into just about any language, as and when required.
• Basic reporting is available in comma-delimited text format for integration with just about any data-mining/reporting application. In addition, NeoComm can customise the information export performance of the training to integrate with just about any web-based or SCORM compliant learning management system.
• NeoComm is able to provide truely global assistance through our 24×7 web and e-mail support system, supported by our network of partners in the U.S., Europe and the U.A.E.
• The content in the training program can be quickly customised to create seperate training streams to fit particular functions, include site specific security requirements and images and much more.
According to the Information Security Manager at one of our biggest consumers, a multi-national chemical company with sites in Germany, South America, Australia and The United States And Canada, “The best feature of NeoComm’s training is that it is delivered in an entertaining fashion. Security awareness is generally a fairly dry subject and NeoComm has discovered a way to introduce it in a format which will not send you to sleep. This is essential since you desire your personnel to understand the product.”.
For the best security awareness and training, call us now, or visit our offices in Glenhaven, Kenthurst, Galston, Middle Dural, Cherrybrook, Westleigh, Castle Hill, Hornsby Heights, Glenorie, Arcadia and Dural.