NeoComm can assist you better understand and handle your security dangers through a series of expert services, customized to match your particular needs and delivered with the care and understanding that only experienced professionals can provide.
In addition to our basic service offerings, NeoComm can leverage our consulting approach to develop customized professional NeoComm’s services include:
• Penetration Checking
• Security Review
• Policy Development
• Security Awareness
• Red Teaming
• Web App. Security
• Managed Secure Services
• Services solutions to fulfill the needs of your particular challenges.
The ever increasing dependence of businesses on information technology, integrated with the need to rapidly adapt business processes to keep pace with technological advances, introduces new and more intricate security challenges. This, integrated with the increasing rate of domestic and international crime, aggravated by terrorism, and compliance obligations such as the Privacy Act, means the need to protect your business is now more important than ever before.
NeoComm is a specialist security consulting company who offers the skills and proficiency you need to get rid of today’s security challenges. Our consultants are experienced professionals who understand business and not just technology. These elements mean that you can feel confident the advice NeoComm’s consultants provide is always in the best interest of your business and is commensurate with your security threat profile.
Security Professional Services
Security can be specified as the state or feeling of being safe and safeguarded. Precautions are typically taken to keep assets safe from crime, attack or threat and the cohesive system of physical and rational controls, which allow an entity to continue their genuine operations without disturbance.
Protective security is the total environment created to prevent or reduce loss of or damage to assets, including staff. These procedures can be described as:
• workers security (only known relied on individuals with a “need to go” can access to assets).
• physical security (fences, lighting, alarms, access to control systems, locks and safes).
• administrative security (policies and procedures, incident reporting, threat and risk assessment).
• information security (data classification, access only to those with a “need to know”, custody).
• Security education and awareness (staff training, expected standards of conduct, responsibility for security and custody of assets such as passwords, keys, vehicles and other organisational property (eg. laptops).
The general effectiveness of protective security arrangements is only as strong as the weakest link. Failure to ensure cohesive security management in each classification and rationally examine dangers can expose organisations to a series of unfavorable events, which in severe cases can be fatal to the business (eg. PanAm 103, Lockerbie).
Security arrangements for each business therefore need to be based upon threat assessment, so that cost effective countermeasures can be introduced to protect the organisation and ensure ongoing practicality.
NeoComm consultants are experienced across a series of protective security concerns. Our consultants have helped on significant security projects of differing intricacy, while all work is performed in accordance with relevant professional requirements (eg. ASNZS4360, risk management).
Security Awareness Solutions.
• Do your staff pleasantly hold doors open for complete strangers?
• Are personal files left unattended on desks?
• Do staff talk about secret information in the local pub after work?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, felt confident, you’re not alone!
Your company’s financial investment in pricey security systems like firewall softwares, alarms and virus scanners could be rendered inadequate through a single irresponsible act by among your relied on colleagues. Creating an affordable level of security awareness within your company is important to getting the optimum benefit from your investment in security controls and countermeasures, as well as decreasing your security dangers. Many government and industry requirements, including the International Security Standard ISO 17799, require that companies have appropriate security awareness training programs in place in order to be certified.
NeoComm can provide you with a broad array of security awareness solutions particularly customized to fulfill your needs, varying from hi-tech computer-based training systems to basic and effective posters campaigns.
Contact one of our freindly consultants today to discover more about how NeoComm’s security awareness solutions can assist you get the job done.
Security Awareness Training.
We have worked closely with government and industry to identify and address the challenges usually connected with delivering traditional security awareness training to small, medium and big user populations.
As a result of this research, we took a really special technique to security awareness training, utilising the current multimedia innovations in a brand-new and ingenious way to deliver a lively, interactive and fun training experience.
Our security awareness training program has a number of special features:.
• The delivery technique is flexible. A choice of shipment by means of CDROM and/or intranet means that specific employees can complete the training at their own workstation when it is most convenient for them, as part of a group session in a training room, or at home by means of their laptop or perhaps their home computer.
• Through our partnership with SBS language services, NeoComm can provide language translation for the whole training program, including audio, into just about any language, as and when required.
• Basic reporting is available in comma-delimited text format for integration with just about any data-mining/reporting application. In addition, NeoComm can personalize the information export performance of the training to integrate with just about any web-based or SCORM compliant learning management system.
• NeoComm has the ability to provide truely global assistance through our 24×7 web and e-mail support system, backed up by our network of partners in the U.S., Europe and the U.A.E.
• The content in the training program can be quickly customised to develop seperate training streams to match particular functions, include site specific security requirements and images and far more.
According to the Information Security Manager at one of our biggest consumers, a multi-national chemical company with sites in Germany, South America, Australia and North America, “The very best feature of NeoComm’s training is that it is delivered in an amusing style. Security awareness is normally a relatively dry subject and NeoComm has discovered a way to present it in a format which will not send you to sleep. This is important considering that you desire your staff to comprehend the product.”.
For the best security awareness and training, call us now, or visit our offices in Cheltenham, North Epping, Eastwood, Marsfield, Beecroft, Denistone, Denistone East, Denistone West, Dundas Valley, Carlingford and Epping.