NeoComm can assist you better comprehend and manage your security risks through a range of specialist services, tailored to match your specific needs and delivered with the care and understanding that only experienced professionals can provide.
In addition to our standard service offerings, NeoComm can leverage our consulting approach to develop custom-made professional NeoComm’s services include:
• Penetration Evaluating
• Security Review
• Policy Advancement
• Security Awareness
• Red Teaming
• Web App. Security
• Managed Secure Services
• Services solutions to meet the needs of your specific challenges.
The ever increasing reliance of organisations on information technology, integrated with the need to quickly adapt business procedures to keep pace with technological advances, presents brand-new and more intricate security difficulties. This, integrated with the increasing rate of domestic and global crime, aggravated by terrorism, and compliance responsibilities such as the Privacy Act, means the need to protect your business is now more vital than ever before.
NeoComm is a professional security consulting company who offers the skills and competence you need to conquer today’s security difficulties. Our experts are experienced professionals who comprehend business and not just technology. These factors mean that you can rest assured the advice NeoComm’s experts provide is always in the best interest of your business and is commensurate with your security risk profile.
Security Professional Services
Security can be defined as the state or feeling of being safe and protected. Preventative measures are typically taken to keep properties safe from crime, attack or risk and the cohesive system of physical and rational controls, which permit an entity to continue their legitimate operations without disruption.
Protective security is the total environment created to prevent or reduce loss of or damage to possessions, including staff. These steps can be referred to as:
• personnel security (only known relied on persons with a “need to go” can gain access to properties).
• physical security (fences, lighting, alarms, access to control systems, locks and safes).
• administrative security (policies and procedures, incident reporting, threat and risk assessment).
• information security (data classification, access only to those with a “need to know”, custody).
• Security education and awareness (staff training, anticipated standards of conduct, obligation for security and custody of possessions such as passwords, keys, cars and other organisational property (eg. laptop computers).
The general efficiency of protective security plans is only as strong as the weakest link. Failure to ensure cohesive security management in each classification and rationally evaluate risks can expose organisations to a range of adverse events, which in serious cases can be fatal to the business (eg. PanAm 103, Lockerbie).
Security plans for each business therefore need to be based upon risk assessment, so that cost effective countermeasures can be presented to protect the organisation and ensure continued practicality.
NeoComm experts are experienced across a range of protective security issues. Our experts have helped on considerable security assignments of varying complexity, while all work is carried out in accordance with relevant professional requirements (eg. ASNZS4360, risk management).
Security Awareness Solutions.
• Do your staff nicely hold doors open for complete strangers?
• Are private files left unattended on desks?
• Do staff go over confidential information in the local club after work?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, rest assured, you’re not alone!
Your company’s financial investment in costly security systems like firewalls, alarms and virus scanners could be rendered ineffective through a single irresponsible act by one of your relied on associates. Creating an affordable level of security awareness within your company is vital to gaining the optimum benefit from your investment in security controls and countermeasures, as well as minimizing your security risks. Many government and industry requirements, including the International Security Standard ISO 17799, require that companies have sufficient security awareness training programs in place in order to be compliant.
NeoComm can provide you with a broad range of security awareness solutions particularly tailored to meet your needs, varying from hi-tech computer-based training systems to simple and reliable posters campaigns.
Contact one of our freindly experts today to find out more about how NeoComm’s security awareness solutions can assist you get the job done.
Security Awareness Training.
We have worked closely with government and industry to recognize and address the challenges generally related to delivering standard security awareness training to small, medium and large user populations.
As a result of this research, we took an extremely distinct technique to security awareness training, using the latest multimedia innovations in a brand-new and innovative way to deliver a dynamic, interactive and enjoyable training experience.
Our security awareness training program has a number of distinct features:.
• The delivery approach is versatile. A choice of delivery through CDROM and/or intranet means that specific staff members can finish the training at their own workstation when it is most convenient for them, as part of a group session in a training space, or at home through their laptop computer or perhaps their home computer.
• Through our collaboration with SBS language services, NeoComm can provide language translation for the entire training program, including audio, into just about any language, as and when required.
• Standard reporting is available in comma-delimited text format for integration with just about any data-mining/reporting application. In addition, NeoComm can personalize the information export performance of the training to integrate with just about any web-based or SCORM compliant learning management system.
• NeoComm is able to provide truely global support through our 24×7 web and e-mail support system, supported by our network of partners in the U.S., Europe and the U.A.E.
• The content in the training program can be quickly personalized to develop seperate training streams to match specific functions, include site specific security requirements and images and far more.
According to the Information Security Manager at one of our biggest clients, a multi-national chemical company with sites in Germany, South America, Australia and North America, “The very best feature of NeoComm’s training is that it is provided in an amusing fashion. Security awareness is generally a fairly dry subject and NeoComm has discovered a way to introduce it in a format which will not send you to sleep. This is very important because you want your staff to comprehend the product.”.
For the best security awareness and training, call us now, or visit our offices in Middle Dural, Arcadia, Dural, Kenthurst, Glenorie, Hornsby Heights, Fiddletown, Berrilee, Glenhaven, Mount Colah and Galston.