NeoComm can help you much better comprehend and manage your security threats through a range of specialist services, tailored to suit your particular needs and delivered with the care and understanding that only experienced professionals can provide.
In addition to our basic service offerings, NeoComm can leverage our consulting approach to create custom professional NeoComm’s services include:
• Penetration Testing
• Security Review
• Policy Advancement
• Security Awareness
• Red Teaming
• Web App. Security
• Managed Secure Services
• Services solutions to satisfy the needs of your particular challenges.
The ever increasing dependence of organisations on information technology, integrated with the need to quickly adapt business procedures to keep pace with technological advances, presents new and more complicated security obstacles. This, integrated with the increasing rate of domestic and global crime, aggravated by terrorism, and compliance commitments such as the Privacy Act, means the need to protect your business is now more critical than ever before.
NeoComm is a specialist security consulting company who offers the skills and knowledge you need to conquer today’s security obstacles. Our experts are experienced professionals who comprehend business and not just technology. These factors mean that you can rest assured the guidance NeoComm’s experts provide is always in the very best interest of your business and is commensurate with your security danger profile.
Security Professional Services
Security can be specified as the state or feeling of being safe and protected. Safety measures are frequently taken to keep possessions safe from crime, attack or danger and the cohesive system of physical and rational controls, which permit an entity to continue their legitimate operations without interruption.
Protective security is the total environment developed to prevent or minimise loss of or damage to possessions, including staff. These steps can be described as:
• personnel security (only known relied on persons with a “need to go” can access to possessions).
• physical security (fences, lighting, alarms, access to control systems, locks and safes).
• administrative security (policies and procedures, incident reporting, threat and risk assessment).
• information security (data classification, access only to those with a “need to know”, custody).
• Security education and awareness (staff training, expected standards of conduct, responsibility for security and custody of possessions such as passwords, keys, cars and other organisational property (eg. laptops).
The general effectiveness of protective security arrangements is only as strong as the weakest link. Failure to ensure cohesive security management in each classification and logically assess threats can expose organisations to a range of negative events, which in serious cases can be fatal to the business (eg. PanAm 103, Lockerbie).
Security arrangements for each business for that reason need to be based on danger assessment, so that cost effective countermeasures can be presented to protect the organisation and ensure ongoing practicality.
NeoComm experts are experienced throughout a range of protective security concerns. Our experts have helped on substantial security assignments of varying complexity, while all work is carried out in accordance with relevant professional standards (eg. ASNZS4360, risk management).
Security Awareness Solutions.
• Do your staff nicely hold doors open for complete strangers?
• Are confidential documents left unattended on desks?
• Do staff go over secret information in the local bar after work?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, felt confident, you’re not alone!
Your company’s financial investment in pricey security systems like firewalls, alarm systems and virus scanners could be rendered inadequate through a single irresponsible act by among your relied on coworkers. Creating a reasonable level of security awareness within your company is critical to getting the maximum benefit from your investment in security controls and countermeasures, as well as minimizing your security threats. Many government and market standards, including the International Security Standard ISO 17799, require that companies have adequate security awareness training programs in place in order to be compliant.
NeoComm can provide you with a broad selection of security awareness solutions particularly tailored to satisfy your needs, varying from hi-tech computer-based training systems to basic and effective posters campaigns.
Contact one of our freindly experts today to find out more about how NeoComm’s security awareness solutions can help you get the job done.
Security Awareness Training.
We have worked closely with government and industry to determine and address the challenges usually related to delivering traditional security awareness training to small, medium and big user populations.
As a result of this research, we took a very special approach to security awareness training, making use of the most recent multimedia innovations in a brand-new and innovative way to deliver a vibrant, interactive and enjoyable training experience.
Our security awareness training program has a number of special features:.
• The delivery method is versatile. A choice of delivery by means of CDROM and/or intranet means that individual staff members can finish the training at their own workstation when it is most convenient for them, as part of a group session in a training room, or at home by means of their laptop or even their personal computer.
• Through our collaboration with SBS language services, NeoComm can provide language translation for the whole training program, including audio, into almost any language, as and when required.
• Basic reporting is available in comma-delimited text format for integration with almost any data-mining/reporting application. In addition, NeoComm can personalize the data export performance of the training to integrate with almost any web-based or SCORM compliant learning management system.
• NeoComm has the ability to provide truely global support through our 24×7 web and e-mail support system, supported by our network of partners in the U.S., Europe and the U.A.E.
• The material in the training program can be quickly personalized to create seperate training streams to suit particular roles, include site specific security requirements and images and a lot more.
According to the Information Security Manager at one of our largest consumers, a multi-national chemical company with sites in Germany, South America, Australia and North America, “The very best feature of NeoComm’s training is that it is provided in an amusing fashion. Security awareness is typically a fairly dry topic and NeoComm has discovered a way to introduce it in a format which will not send you to sleep. This is essential given that you want your staff to understand the material.”.
For the best security awareness and training, call us now, or visit our offices in Pendle Hill, Toongabbie, Wentworthville, Old Toongabbie, Constitution Hill, Prospect, Seven Hills, Pemulwuy, Greystanes, South Wentworthville and Girraween.