NeoComm can help you much better understand and handle your security threats through a variety of specialist services, tailored to suit your specific needs and delivered with the care and understanding that only experienced professionals can provide.
In addition to our basic service offerings, NeoComm can leverage our consulting method to produce custom-made professional NeoComm’s services include:
• Penetration Evaluating
• Security Review
• Policy Advancement
• Security Awareness
• Red Teaming
• Web App. Security
• Managed Secure Services
• Services solutions to satisfy the needs of your specific obstacles.
The ever increasing dependence of organisations on information technology, integrated with the need to rapidly adjust business processes to keep pace with technological advances, presents new and more complex security difficulties. This, integrated with the increasing rate of domestic and global crime, aggravated by terrorism, and compliance responsibilities such as the Privacy Act, means the need to protect your business is now more important than ever before.
NeoComm is a specialist security consulting company who offers the skills and expertise you need to overcome today’s security difficulties. Our consultants are experienced professionals who understand business and not just technology. These elements mean that you can feel confident the suggestions NeoComm’s consultants provide is always in the best interest of your business and is commensurate with your security risk profile.
Security Professional Services
Security can be specified as the state or feeling of being safe and secured. Preventative measures are frequently taken to keep properties safe from crime, attack or danger and the cohesive system of physical and logical controls, which permit an entity to continue their genuine operations without disturbance.
Protective security is the total environment created to prevent or minimise loss of or damage to assets, including staff. These procedures can be described as:
• workers security (only known trusted individuals with a “need to go” can gain access to properties).
• physical security (fences, lighting, alarms, access to control systems, locks and safes).
• administrative security (policies and procedures, incident reporting, threat and risk evaluation).
• information security (data classification, access only to those with a “need to know”, custody).
• Security education and awareness (staff training, expected standards of conduct, obligation for security and custody of assets such as passwords, keys, vehicles and other organisational property (eg. laptops).
The general effectiveness of protective security arrangements is only as strong as the weakest link. Failure to ensure cohesive security management in each classification and reasonably assess threats can expose organisations to a variety of negative events, which in extreme cases can be fatal to the business (eg. PanAm 103, Lockerbie).
Security arrangements for each business therefore need to be based upon risk evaluation, so that cost effective countermeasures can be introduced to protect the organisation and ensure continued viability.
NeoComm consultants are experienced across a variety of protective security issues. Our consultants have assisted on substantial security assignments of differing intricacy, while all work is carried out in accordance with relevant professional standards (eg. ASNZS4360, risk management).
Security Awareness Solutions.
• Do your staff nicely hold doors open for complete strangers?
• Are personal files left unattended on desks?
• Do staff discuss secret information in the local club after work?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, rest assured, you’re not alone!
Your company’s investment in expensive security systems like firewall softwares, alarm systems and virus scanners could be rendered inadequate through a single negligent act by among your trusted coworkers. Creating a sensible level of security awareness within your company is important to acquiring the maximum benefit from your investment in security controls and countermeasures, as well as lowering your security threats. Many government and market standards, including the International Security Standard ISO 17799, require that companies have adequate security awareness training programs in place in order to be compliant.
NeoComm can provide you with a wide range of security awareness solutions specifically tailored to satisfy your needs, varying from hi-tech computer-based training systems to basic and reliable posters campaigns.
Contact one of our freindly consultants today to find out more about how NeoComm’s security awareness solutions can help you get the job done.
Security Awareness Training.
We have worked closely with government and industry to recognize and address the obstacles generally associated with delivering standard security awareness training to small, medium and big user populations.
As a result of this research, we took an extremely distinct technique to security awareness training, using the current multimedia innovations in a brand-new and ingenious way to deliver a vibrant, interactive and fun training experience.
Our security awareness training program has a number of distinct features:.
• The delivery approach is versatile. A choice of shipment by means of CDROM and/or intranet means that individual staff members can complete the training at their own workstation when it is most convenient for them, as part of a group session in a training space, or at home by means of their laptop or perhaps their home computer.
• Through our collaboration with SBS language services, NeoComm can provide language translation for the whole training program, including audio, into almost any language, as and when required.
• Basic reporting is available in comma-delimited text format for integration with almost any data-mining/reporting application. In addition, NeoComm can customise the information export functionality of the training to integrate with almost any web-based or SCORM compliant learning management system.
• NeoComm is able to provide truely global support through our 24×7 web and e-mail support system, backed up by our network of partners in the U.S., Europe and the U.A.E.
• The content in the training program can be quickly customised to produce seperate training streams to suit specific functions, include site specific security requirements and imagery and a lot more.
According to the Information Security Manager at one of our largest clients, a multi-national chemical company with sites in Germany, South America, Australia and The United States And Canada, “The very best feature of NeoComm’s training is that it is provided in an entertaining fashion. Security awareness is usually a fairly dry subject and NeoComm has discovered a way to present it in a format which will not send you to sleep. This is essential because you desire your staff to comprehend the material.”.
For the best security awareness and training, call us now, or visit our offices in Dural, Castle Hill, Cherrybrook, Kellyville, Kenthurst, Beaumont Hills, Bella Vista, Westleigh, Middle Dural, Baulkham Hills and Glenhaven.