NeoComm can assist you better understand and handle your security dangers through a range of specialist services, customized to fit your specific needs and delivered with the care and understanding that only experienced professionals can provide.
In addition to our basic service offerings, NeoComm can leverage our consulting methodology to create custom-made professional NeoComm’s services include:
• Penetration Testing
• Security Review
• Policy Advancement
• Security Awareness
• Red Teaming
• Web App. Security
• Managed Secure Services
• Services solutions to satisfy the needs of your specific obstacles.
The ever increasing dependence of organisations on information technology, integrated with the need to quickly adapt business processes to keep pace with technological advances, introduces new and more complex security obstacles. This, integrated with the increasing rate of domestic and international crime, worsened by terrorism, and compliance commitments such as the Privacy Act, means the need to protect your business is now more important than ever before.
NeoComm is an expert security consulting company who offers the skills and expertise you need to get rid of today’s security obstacles. Our consultants are experienced professionals who understand business and not just technology. These factors mean that you can feel confident the suggestions NeoComm’s consultants provide is constantly in the best interest of your business and is commensurate with your security risk profile.
Security Professional Services
Security can be specified as the state or feeling of being safe and protected. Preventative measures are typically taken to keep assets safe from crime, attack or threat and the cohesive system of physical and sensible controls, which permit an entity to continue their genuine operations without disturbance.
Protective security is the total environment created to prevent or minimise loss of or damage to possessions, including staff. These procedures can be referred to as:
• personnel security (only known trusted persons with a “need to go” can gain access to assets).
• physical security (fences, lighting, alarms, access to control systems, locks and safes).
• administrative security (policies and procedures, incident reporting, threat and risk assessment).
• information security (data classification, access only to those with a “need to know”, custody).
• Security education and awareness (staff training, anticipated standards of conduct, duty for security and custody of possessions such as passwords, keys, automobiles and other organisational property (eg. laptops).
The general effectiveness of protective security arrangements is only as strong as the weakest link. Failure to ensure cohesive security management in each category and reasonably evaluate dangers can expose organisations to a range of unfavorable occasions, which in extreme cases can be deadly to business (eg. PanAm 103, Lockerbie).
Security arrangements for each business therefore need to be based upon risk assessment, so that cost effective countermeasures can be introduced to protect the organisation and ensure continued viability.
NeoComm consultants are experienced throughout a range of protective security issues. Our consultants have helped on considerable security projects of differing complexity, while all work is carried out in accordance with appropriate professional requirements (eg. ASNZS4360, risk management).
Security Awareness Solutions.
• Do your staff nicely hold doors open for complete strangers?
• Are confidential documents left unattended on desks?
• Do staff discuss secret information in the local club after work?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, felt confident, you’re not alone!
Your company’s financial investment in expensive security systems like firewall softwares, alarms and virus scanners could be rendered ineffective through a single negligent act by among your trusted coworkers. Developing a reasonable level of security awareness within your company is important to getting the maximum benefit from your investment in security controls and countermeasures, as well as minimizing your security dangers. Many government and market requirements, including the International Security Standard ISO 17799, require that companies have adequate security awareness training programs in place in order to be certified.
NeoComm can provide you with a broad range of security awareness solutions specifically customized to satisfy your needs, varying from hi-tech computer-based training systems to easy and efficient posters campaigns.
Contact one of our freindly consultants today to find out more about how NeoComm’s security awareness solutions can assist you get the job done.
Security Awareness Training.
We have worked closely with government and industry to identify and address the obstacles normally associated with delivering traditional security awareness training to small, medium and large user populations.
As a result of this research, we took a really distinct method to security awareness training, using the current multimedia innovations in a new and innovative way to deliver a lively, interactive and fun training experience.
Our security awareness training program has a number of distinct features:.
• The delivery method is flexible. A choice of shipment via CDROM and/or intranet means that individual staff members can complete the training at their own workstation when it is most convenient for them, as part of a group session in a training room, or at home via their laptop or even their personal computer.
• Through our partnership with SBS language services, NeoComm can provide language translation for the whole training program, including audio, into just about any language, as and when required.
• Basic reporting is available in comma-delimited text format for integration with just about any data-mining/reporting application. In addition, NeoComm can customise the information export performance of the training to integrate with just about any web-based or SCORM compliant learning management system.
• NeoComm has the ability to provide truely global support through our 24×7 web and e-mail support system, backed up by our network of partners in the U.S., Europe and the U.A.E.
• The material in the training program can be easily customised to create seperate training streams to fit specific roles, include site specific security requirements and images and a lot more.
According to the Information Security Manager at one of our biggest customers, a multi-national chemical company with sites in Germany, South America, Australia and North America, “The best feature of NeoComm’s training is that it is provided in an entertaining style. Security awareness is normally a relatively dry topic and NeoComm has found a way to present it in a format which will not send you to sleep. This is very important because you desire your staff to comprehend the material.”.
For the best security awareness and training, call us now, or visit our offices in Arcadia, Middle Dural, Fiddletown, Galston, Kenthurst, Berrilee, Dural, Annangrove, Hornsby Heights, Glenhaven and Glenorie.