NeoComm can assist you better understand and manage your security threats through a series of professional services, tailored to match your specific needs and delivered with the care and understanding that only experienced professionals can provide.
In addition to our basic service offerings, NeoComm can leverage our consulting methodology to develop customized professional NeoComm’s services include:
• Penetration Testing
• Security Review
• Policy Development
• Security Awareness
• Red Teaming
• Web App. Security
• Managed Secure Services
• Services solutions to satisfy the needs of your specific obstacles.
The ever increasing reliance of organisations on information technology, integrated with the need to quickly adapt business procedures to keep pace with technological advances, introduces new and more intricate security difficulties. This, integrated with the increasing rate of domestic and global crime, worsened by terrorism, and compliance obligations such as the Privacy Act, means the need to protect your business is now more vital than ever before.
NeoComm is a professional security consulting company who offers the skills and knowledge you need to overcome today’s security difficulties. Our specialists are experienced professionals who understand business and not just innovation. These factors mean that you can rest assured the guidance NeoComm’s specialists provide is always in the very best interest of your business and is commensurate with your security danger profile.
Security Professional Services
Security can be defined as the state or feeling of being safe and protected. Preventative measures are frequently taken to keep properties safe from crime, attack or threat and the cohesive system of physical and logical controls, which allow an entity to continue their legitimate operations without disturbance.
Protective security is the total environment developed to prevent or reduce loss of or damage to assets, including personnel. These steps can be referred to as:
• personnel security (only known trusted persons with a “need to go” can gain access to properties).
• physical security (fences, lighting, alarms, access to control systems, locks and safes).
• administrative security (policies and procedures, incident reporting, threat and risk evaluation).
• information security (data classification, access only to those with a “need to know”, custody).
• Security education and awareness (personnel training, expected standards of conduct, duty for security and custody of assets such as passwords, keys, cars and other organisational property (eg. laptops).
The overall effectiveness of protective security arrangements is only as strong as the weakest link. Failure to ensure cohesive security management in each category and rationally examine threats can expose organisations to a series of negative events, which in serious cases can be fatal to business (eg. PanAm 103, Lockerbie).
Security arrangements for each business for that reason need to be based upon danger evaluation, so that cost effective countermeasures can be introduced to protect the organisation and ensure ongoing practicality.
NeoComm specialists are experienced throughout a series of protective security issues. Our specialists have assisted on substantial security assignments of differing intricacy, while all work is performed in accordance with pertinent professional requirements (eg. ASNZS4360, risk management).
Security Awareness Solutions.
• Do your personnel pleasantly hold doors open for total strangers?
• Are personal files left unattended on desks?
• Do personnel go over confidential information in the local bar after work?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, felt confident, you’re not alone!
Your company’s investment in pricey security systems like firewalls, alarm systems and virus scanners could be rendered inefficient through a single negligent act by one of your trusted coworkers. Developing a reasonable level of security awareness within your company is vital to gaining the optimum benefit from your investment in security controls and countermeasures, as well as lowering your security threats. Many government and industry requirements, including the International Security Standard ISO 17799, require that companies have appropriate security awareness training programs in place in order to be certified.
NeoComm can provide you with a broad array of security awareness solutions specifically tailored to satisfy your needs, ranging from hi-tech computer-based training systems to easy and reliable posters campaigns.
Contact one of our freindly specialists today to learn more about how NeoComm’s security awareness solutions can assist you get the job done.
Security Awareness Training.
We have worked closely with government and industry to determine and address the obstacles typically associated with delivering traditional security awareness training to small, medium and large user populations.
As a result of this research, we took an extremely special technique to security awareness training, utilising the most recent multimedia technologies in a brand-new and innovative way to deliver a dynamic, interactive and fun training experience.
Our security awareness training program has a variety of special features:.
• The delivery method is versatile. A choice of shipment by means of CDROM and/or intranet means that specific team members can finish the training at their own workstation when it is most convenient for them, as part of a group session in a training space, or at home by means of their laptop computer or perhaps their home computer.
• Through our partnership with SBS language services, NeoComm can provide language translation for the entire training program, including audio, into practically any language, as and when required.
• Standard reporting is available in comma-delimited text format for integration with practically any data-mining/reporting application. In addition, NeoComm can personalize the information export functionality of the training to integrate with practically any web-based or SCORM compliant learning management system.
• NeoComm is able to provide truely global assistance through our 24×7 web and email support system, backed up by our network of partners in the U.S., Europe and the U.A.E.
• The content in the training program can be easily personalized to develop seperate training streams to match specific roles, include site specific security requirements and images and a lot more.
According to the Information Security Manager at one of our largest consumers, a multi-national chemical company with sites in Germany, South America, Australia and The United States And Canada, “The best feature of NeoComm’s training is that it is provided in an amusing fashion. Security awareness is usually a relatively dry subject and NeoComm has discovered a way to present it in a format which will not send you to sleep. This is necessary because you want your personnel to comprehend the material.”.
For the best security awareness and training, call us now, or visit our offices in Kings Langley, Acacia Gardens, Parklea, Kings Park, Marayong, Stanhope Gardens, Lalor Park, Bella Vista, Blacktown, The Ponds and Glenwood.