NeoComm can help you better understand and manage your security dangers through a variety of professional services, customized to match your particular needs and delivered with the care and understanding that only experienced professionals can provide.
In addition to our standard service offerings, NeoComm can leverage our consulting methodology to develop custom professional NeoComm’s services include:
• Penetration Checking
• Security Review
• Policy Development
• Security Awareness
• Red Teaming
• Web App. Security
• Managed Secure Services
• Services solutions to satisfy the needs of your particular obstacles.
The ever increasing reliance of businesses on information technology, integrated with the need to quickly adjust business procedures to keep pace with technological advances, introduces new and more complex security difficulties. This, integrated with the increasing rate of domestic and international crime, worsened by terrorism, and compliance commitments such as the Privacy Act, means the need to protect your business is now more critical than ever before.
NeoComm is a specialist security consulting company who offers the skills and expertise you need to get rid of today’s security difficulties. Our experts are experienced professionals who understand business and not just technology. These elements mean that you can feel confident the recommendations NeoComm’s experts provide is always in the best interest of your business and is commensurate with your security threat profile.
Security Professional Services
Security can be defined as the state or feeling of being safe and protected. Safety measures are often taken to keep possessions safe from crime, attack or threat and the cohesive system of physical and logical controls, which allow an entity to continue their genuine operations without disruption.
Protective security is the total environment developed to prevent or minimise loss of or damage to assets, including personnel. These measures can be referred to as:
• workers security (only known trusted individuals with a “need to go” can access to possessions).
• physical security (fences, lighting, alarms, access to control systems, locks and safes).
• administrative security (policies and procedures, incident reporting, threat and risk assessment).
• information security (data classification, access only to those with a “need to know”, custody).
• Security education and awareness (personnel training, anticipated standards of conduct, obligation for security and custody of assets such as passwords, keys, cars and other organisational property (eg. laptop computers).
The overall effectiveness of protective security arrangements is only as strong as the weakest link. Failure to ensure cohesive security management in each category and rationally examine dangers can expose organisations to a variety of unfavorable events, which in severe cases can be deadly to the business (eg. PanAm 103, Lockerbie).
Security arrangements for each business for that reason need to be based upon threat assessment, so that cost effective countermeasures can be presented to protect the organisation and ensure ongoing viability.
NeoComm experts are experienced across a variety of protective security issues. Our experts have helped on substantial security assignments of differing complexity, while all work is carried out in accordance with appropriate professional requirements (eg. ASNZS4360, risk management).
Security Awareness Solutions.
• Do your personnel nicely hold doors open for total strangers?
• Are personal files left unattended on desks?
• Do personnel talk about confidential information in the local club after work?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, rest assured, you’re not alone!
Your company’s investment in expensive security systems like firewalls, alarms and virus scanners could be rendered ineffective through a single irresponsible act by one of your trusted associates. Creating an affordable level of security awareness within your company is critical to gaining the maximum benefit from your investment in security controls and countermeasures, as well as reducing your security dangers. Many government and market requirements, including the International Security Standard ISO 17799, require that companies have appropriate security awareness training programs in place in order to be certified.
NeoComm can provide you with a wide array of security awareness solutions particularly customized to satisfy your needs, ranging from hi-tech computer-based training systems to simple and efficient posters campaigns.
Contact one of our freindly experts today to find out more about how NeoComm’s security awareness solutions can help you get the job done.
Security Awareness Training.
We have worked closely with government and industry to recognize and address the obstacles generally related to delivering conventional security awareness training to small, medium and large user populations.
As a result of this research, we took a really distinct method to security awareness training, utilising the latest multimedia innovations in a new and innovative way to deliver a dynamic, interactive and fun training experience.
Our security awareness training program has a number of distinct features:.
• The delivery approach is flexible. A choice of delivery via CDROM and/or intranet means that specific team members can complete the training at their own workstation when it is most convenient for them, as part of a group session in a training room, or at home via their laptop or perhaps their personal computer.
• Through our collaboration with SBS language services, NeoComm can provide language translation for the entire training program, including audio, into almost any language, as and when required.
• Standard reporting is available in comma-delimited text format for integration with almost any data-mining/reporting application. In addition, NeoComm can personalize the data export functionality of the training to integrate with almost any web-based or SCORM compliant learning management system.
• NeoComm has the ability to provide truely global assistance through our 24×7 web and email support system, backed up by our network of partners in the U.S., Europe and the U.A.E.
• The material in the training program can be easily customised to develop seperate training streams to match particular functions, include site specific security requirements and images and far more.
According to the Information Security Manager at one of our largest consumers, a multi-national chemical company with sites in Germany, South America, Australia and The United States And Canada, “The very best feature of NeoComm’s training is that it is delivered in an amusing fashion. Security awareness is generally a fairly dry topic and NeoComm has found a way to introduce it in a format which will not send you to sleep. This is important because you desire your personnel to comprehend the material.”.
For the best security awareness and training, call us now, or visit our offices in Mount Colah, Asquith, Hornsby, Mount Kuring-Gai, North Wahroonga, Waitara, Westleigh, Galston, Wahroonga, Normanhurst and Hornsby Heights.