NeoComm can assist you better comprehend and handle your security dangers through a series of professional services, customized to suit your particular needs and delivered with the care and understanding that only experienced professionals can provide.
In addition to our standard service offerings, NeoComm can leverage our consulting methodology to create customized professional NeoComm’s services include:
• Penetration Checking
• Security Review
• Policy Advancement
• Security Awareness
• Red Teaming
• Web App. Security
• Managed Secure Services
• Services solutions to fulfill the needs of your particular challenges.
The ever increasing reliance of companies on information technology, integrated with the need to rapidly adjust business processes to keep pace with technological advances, presents brand-new and more complicated security challenges. This, integrated with the increasing rate of domestic and international crime, exacerbated by terrorism, and compliance obligations such as the Privacy Act, means the need to protect your business is now more important than ever before.
NeoComm is a professional security consulting company who offers the skills and know-how you need to conquer today’s security challenges. Our consultants are experienced professionals who comprehend business and not just technology. These elements mean that you can feel confident the suggestions NeoComm’s consultants provide is always in the best interest of your business and is commensurate with your security threat profile.
Security Professional Services
Security can be defined as the state or feeling of being safe and safeguarded. Preventative measures are typically taken to keep assets safe from crime, attack or threat and the cohesive system of physical and logical controls, which permit an entity to continue their legitimate operations without disturbance.
Protective security is the total environment created to prevent or reduce loss of or damage to possessions, including staff. These measures can be described as:
• workers security (only known trusted persons with a “need to go” can access to assets).
• physical security (fences, lighting, alarms, access to control systems, locks and safes).
• administrative security (policies and procedures, incident reporting, threat and risk evaluation).
• information security (data classification, access only to those with a “need to know”, custody).
• Security education and awareness (staff training, anticipated standards of conduct, responsibility for security and custody of possessions such as passwords, keys, automobiles and other organisational property (eg. laptop computers).
The total efficiency of protective security plans is only as strong as the weakest link. Failure to ensure cohesive security management in each category and reasonably evaluate dangers can expose organisations to a series of adverse occasions, which in severe cases can be deadly to the business (eg. PanAm 103, Lockerbie).
Security plans for each business therefore need to be based upon threat evaluation, so that cost effective countermeasures can be presented to protect the organisation and ensure continued viability.
NeoComm consultants are experienced across a series of protective security concerns. Our consultants have helped on considerable security assignments of differing intricacy, while all work is carried out in accordance with relevant professional standards (eg. ASNZS4360, risk management).
Security Awareness Solutions.
• Do your staff nicely hold doors open for total strangers?
• Are personal files left unattended on desks?
• Do staff discuss confidential information in the local bar after work?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, rest assured, you’re not alone!
Your company’s financial investment in pricey security systems like firewalls, alarms and virus scanners could be rendered ineffective through a single negligent act by one of your trusted colleagues. Creating an affordable level of security awareness within your company is important to gaining the maximum benefit from your investment in security controls and countermeasures, as well as lowering your security dangers. Many government and market standards, including the International Security Standard ISO 17799, require that companies have sufficient security awareness training programs in place in order to be certified.
NeoComm can provide you with a large variety of security awareness solutions particularly customized to fulfill your needs, ranging from hi-tech computer-based training systems to basic and reliable posters campaigns.
Contact one of our freindly consultants today to discover more about how NeoComm’s security awareness solutions can assist you get the job done.
Security Awareness Training.
We have worked closely with government and industry to determine and address the challenges normally connected with delivering traditional security awareness training to small, medium and big user populations.
As a result of this research, we took a very distinct method to security awareness training, making use of the latest multimedia technologies in a brand-new and ingenious way to deliver a lively, interactive and enjoyable training experience.
Our security awareness training program has a variety of distinct features:.
• The delivery approach is versatile. A choice of delivery by means of CDROM and/or intranet means that individual employees can finish the training at their own workstation when it is most convenient for them, as part of a group session in a training room, or at home by means of their laptop computer and even their personal computer.
• Through our collaboration with SBS language services, NeoComm can provide language translation for the entire training program, including audio, into practically any language, as and when required.
• Basic reporting is available in comma-delimited text format for integration with practically any data-mining/reporting application. In addition, NeoComm can customise the data export functionality of the training to integrate with practically any web-based or SCORM compliant learning management system.
• NeoComm has the ability to provide truely global support through our 24×7 web and email support system, supported by our network of partners in the U.S., Europe and the U.A.E.
• The content in the training program can be quickly personalized to create seperate training streams to suit particular functions, include site specific security requirements and imagery and much more.
According to the Information Security Manager at one of our largest consumers, a multi-national chemical company with sites in Germany, South America, Australia and North America, “The very best feature of NeoComm’s training is that it is provided in an entertaining style. Security awareness is usually a relatively dry subject and NeoComm has found a way to present it in a format which will not send you to sleep. This is important since you want your staff to understand the product.”.
For the best security awareness and training, call us now, or visit our offices in Waitara, Normanhurst, Asquith, Wahroonga, North Wahroonga, Westleigh, Warrawee, Thornleigh, Hornsby Heights, Mount Colah and Hornsby.