NeoComm can help you better comprehend and handle your security threats through a range of professional services, tailored to suit your specific needs and delivered with the care and understanding that only experienced professionals can provide.
In addition to our standard service offerings, NeoComm can leverage our consulting approach to develop custom-made professional NeoComm’s services include:
• Penetration Checking
• Security Review
• Policy Advancement
• Security Awareness
• Red Teaming
• Web App. Security
• Managed Secure Services
• Services solutions to satisfy the needs of your specific challenges.
The ever increasing reliance of businesses on infotech, combined with the need to rapidly adjust business procedures to keep pace with technological advances, presents brand-new and more complicated security challenges. This, combined with the increasing rate of domestic and global crime, intensified by terrorism, and compliance obligations such as the Privacy Act, means the need to protect your business is now more important than ever before.
NeoComm is an expert security consulting company who offers the skills and expertise you need to conquer today’s security challenges. Our consultants are experienced professionals who comprehend business and not just innovation. These elements mean that you can feel confident the recommendations NeoComm’s consultants provide is always in the best interest of your business and is commensurate with your security threat profile.
Security Professional Services
Security can be specified as the state or feeling of being safe and safeguarded. Preventative measures are frequently taken to keep possessions safe from crime, attack or danger and the cohesive system of physical and sensible controls, which allow an entity to continue their genuine operations without disruption.
Protective security is the total environment created to prevent or minimise loss of or damage to possessions, including personnel. These measures can be referred to as:
• personnel security (only known relied on persons with a “need to go” can gain access to possessions).
• physical security (fences, lighting, alarms, access to control systems, locks and safes).
• administrative security (policies and procedures, incident reporting, threat and risk assessment).
• information security (data classification, access only to those with a “need to know”, custody).
• Security education and awareness (personnel training, expected standards of conduct, duty for security and custody of possessions such as passwords, keys, cars and other organisational property (eg. laptops).
The overall effectiveness of protective security plans is only as strong as the weakest link. Failure to ensure cohesive security management in each classification and reasonably evaluate threats can expose organisations to a range of unfavorable events, which in serious cases can be fatal to the business (eg. PanAm 103, Lockerbie).
Security plans for each business therefore need to be based on threat assessment, so that cost effective countermeasures can be introduced to protect the organisation and ensure continued viability.
NeoComm consultants are experienced across a range of protective security issues. Our consultants have helped on considerable security assignments of differing intricacy, while all work is performed in accordance with pertinent professional requirements (eg. ASNZS4360, risk management).
Security Awareness Solutions.
• Do your personnel nicely hold doors open for total strangers?
• Are private documents left unattended on desks?
• Do personnel talk about confidential information in the local pub after work?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, felt confident, you’re not alone!
Your company’s investment in pricey security systems like firewalls, alarm systems and virus scanners could be rendered inefficient through a single negligent act by one of your relied on associates. Developing an affordable level of security awareness within your company is important to gaining the maximum benefit from your investment in security controls and countermeasures, as well as decreasing your security threats. Many government and industry requirements, including the International Security Standard ISO 17799, require that companies have appropriate security awareness training programs in place in order to be compliant.
NeoComm can provide you with a wide range of security awareness solutions particularly tailored to satisfy your needs, varying from hi-tech computer-based training systems to simple and reliable posters campaigns.
Contact one of our freindly consultants today to learn more about how NeoComm’s security awareness solutions can help you get the job done.
Security Awareness Training.
We have worked closely with government and industry to recognize and address the challenges normally associated with delivering traditional security awareness training to small, medium and big user populations.
As a result of this research, we took a really unique approach to security awareness training, using the current multimedia technologies in a new and ingenious way to deliver a vibrant, interactive and enjoyable training experience.
Our security awareness training program has a number of unique features:.
• The delivery technique is versatile. A choice of shipment through CDROM and/or intranet means that private team members can finish the training at their own workstation when it is most convenient for them, as part of a group session in a training space, or at home through their laptop and even their personal computer.
• Through our partnership with SBS language services, NeoComm can provide language translation for the whole training program, including audio, into practically any language, as and when required.
• Standard reporting is available in comma-delimited text format for integration with practically any data-mining/reporting application. In addition, NeoComm can customise the information export functionality of the training to integrate with practically any web-based or SCORM compliant learning management system.
• NeoComm has the ability to provide truely global assistance through our 24×7 web and email support system, supported by our network of partners in the U.S., Europe and the U.A.E.
• The material in the training program can be easily customised to develop seperate training streams to suit specific roles, include site specific security requirements and images and much more.
According to the Information Security Manager at one of our biggest consumers, a multi-national chemical company with sites in Germany, South America, Australia and North America, “The best feature of NeoComm’s training is that it is provided in an entertaining style. Security awareness is normally a relatively dry subject and NeoComm has found a way to present it in a format which will not send you to sleep. This is very important because you want your personnel to comprehend the material.”.
For the best security awareness and training, call us now, or visit our offices in Beaumont Hills, Stanhope Gardens, The Ponds, Rouse Hill, Parklea, Kellyville, Acacia Gardens, Glenwood, Kings Langley, Bella Vista and Kellyville Ridge.