NeoComm can assist you better comprehend and handle your security dangers through a series of professional services, tailored to suit your particular needs and delivered with the care and understanding that only experienced professionals can provide.
In addition to our standard service offerings, NeoComm can leverage our consulting approach to develop custom-made professional NeoComm’s services include:
• Penetration Checking
• Security Review
• Policy Development
• Security Awareness
• Red Teaming
• Web App. Security
• Managed Secure Services
• Services solutions to fulfill the needs of your particular challenges.
The ever increasing reliance of organisations on infotech, combined with the need to quickly adapt business procedures to keep pace with technological advances, presents new and more complex security difficulties. This, combined with the increasing rate of domestic and international crime, exacerbated by terrorism, and compliance responsibilities such as the Privacy Act, means the need to protect your business is now more important than ever before.
NeoComm is a specialist security consulting company who offers the skills and expertise you need to overcome today’s security difficulties. Our experts are experienced professionals who comprehend business and not just innovation. These factors mean that you can rest assured the suggestions NeoComm’s experts provide is constantly in the best interest of your business and is commensurate with your security threat profile.
Security Professional Services
Security can be defined as the state or feeling of being safe and safeguarded. Preventative measures are often taken to keep possessions safe from crime, attack or danger and the cohesive system of physical and rational controls, which permit an entity to continue their legitimate operations without disturbance.
Protective security is the total environment developed to prevent or minimise loss of or damage to assets, including personnel. These steps can be referred to as:
• personnel security (only known trusted persons with a “need to go” can access to possessions).
• physical security (fences, lighting, alarms, access to control systems, locks and safes).
• administrative security (policies and procedures, incident reporting, threat and risk assessment).
• information security (data classification, access only to those with a “need to know”, custody).
• Security education and awareness (personnel training, anticipated standards of conduct, obligation for security and custody of assets such as passwords, keys, vehicles and other organisational property (eg. laptop computers).
The general efficiency of protective security plans is only as strong as the weakest link. Failure to ensure cohesive security management in each category and reasonably evaluate dangers can expose organisations to a series of negative occasions, which in severe cases can be deadly to the business (eg. PanAm 103, Lockerbie).
Security plans for each business for that reason need to be based upon threat assessment, so that cost effective countermeasures can be presented to protect the organisation and ensure ongoing practicality.
NeoComm experts are experienced throughout a series of protective security issues. Our experts have assisted on substantial security tasks of differing intricacy, while all work is performed in accordance with appropriate professional requirements (eg. ASNZS4360, risk management).
Security Awareness Solutions.
• Do your personnel pleasantly hold doors open for complete strangers?
• Are private documents left unattended on desks?
• Do personnel talk about confidential information in the local club after work?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, rest assured, you’re not alone!
Your company’s investment in costly security systems like firewalls, alarm systems and virus scanners could be rendered inadequate through a single negligent act by one of your trusted coworkers. Creating a sensible level of security awareness within your company is important to getting the maximum benefit from your investment in security controls and countermeasures, as well as decreasing your security dangers. Many government and market requirements, including the International Security Standard ISO 17799, require that companies have sufficient security awareness training programs in place in order to be certified.
NeoComm can provide you with a wide array of security awareness solutions specifically tailored to fulfill your needs, ranging from hi-tech computer-based training systems to easy and reliable posters campaigns.
Contact one of our freindly experts today to find out more about how NeoComm’s security awareness solutions can assist you get the job done.
Security Awareness Training.
We have worked closely with government and industry to determine and address the challenges normally associated with delivering conventional security awareness training to small, medium and large user populations.
As a result of this research, we took an extremely distinct method to security awareness training, making use of the latest multimedia technologies in a brand-new and innovative way to deliver a vibrant, interactive and enjoyable training experience.
Our security awareness training program has a number of distinct features:.
• The delivery approach is versatile. A choice of shipment via CDROM and/or intranet means that specific employees can finish the training at their own workstation when it is most convenient for them, as part of a group session in a training room, or at home via their laptop or perhaps their home computer.
• Through our partnership with SBS language services, NeoComm can provide language translation for the entire training program, including audio, into just about any language, as and when required.
• Basic reporting is available in comma-delimited text format for integration with just about any data-mining/reporting application. In addition, NeoComm can customise the information export performance of the training to integrate with just about any web-based or SCORM compliant learning management system.
• NeoComm has the ability to provide truely global assistance through our 24×7 web and e-mail support system, backed up by our network of partners in the U.S., Europe and the U.A.E.
• The material in the training program can be quickly personalized to develop seperate training streams to suit particular functions, include site specific security requirements and images and much more.
According to the Information Security Manager at one of our biggest consumers, a multi-national chemical company with sites in Germany, South America, Australia and The United States And Canada, “The very best feature of NeoComm’s training is that it is delivered in an entertaining style. Security awareness is generally a fairly dry topic and NeoComm has found a way to present it in a format which will not send you to sleep. This is very important considering that you desire your personnel to comprehend the material.”.
For the best security awareness and training, call us now, or visit our offices in Beaumont Hills, Bella Vista, Stanhope Gardens, Kellyville Ridge, Parklea, Glenwood, Glenhaven, Kings Langley, Acacia Gardens, Castle Hill and Kellyville.