NeoComm can assist you much better comprehend and manage your security dangers through a range of specialist services, tailored to suit your specific needs and delivered with the care and understanding that only experienced professionals can provide.
In addition to our basic service offerings, NeoComm can leverage our consulting method to produce custom-made professional NeoComm’s services include:
• Penetration Evaluating
• Security Review
• Policy Development
• Security Awareness
• Red Teaming
• Web App. Security
• Managed Secure Services
• Services solutions to fulfill the needs of your specific challenges.
The ever increasing reliance of companies on infotech, integrated with the need to rapidly adjust business procedures to keep pace with technological advances, presents brand-new and more complicated security difficulties. This, integrated with the increasing rate of domestic and global crime, worsened by terrorism, and compliance obligations such as the Privacy Act, means the need to protect your business is now more critical than ever before.
NeoComm is an expert security consulting company who offers the skills and proficiency you need to conquer today’s security difficulties. Our consultants are experienced professionals who comprehend business and not just innovation. These factors mean that you can feel confident the advice NeoComm’s consultants provide is always in the best interest of your business and is commensurate with your security risk profile.
Security Professional Services
Security can be defined as the state or feeling of being safe and protected. Precautions are frequently taken to keep properties safe from crime, attack or danger and the cohesive system of physical and sensible controls, which allow an entity to continue their genuine operations without disruption.
Protective security is the total environment developed to prevent or reduce loss of or damage to assets, including personnel. These steps can be described as:
• workers security (only known relied on persons with a “need to go” can access to properties).
• physical security (fences, lighting, alarms, access to control systems, locks and safes).
• administrative security (policies and procedures, incident reporting, threat and risk evaluation).
• information security (data classification, access only to those with a “need to know”, custody).
• Security education and awareness (personnel training, expected standards of conduct, duty for security and custody of assets such as passwords, keys, vehicles and other organisational property (eg. laptops).
The total efficiency of protective security arrangements is only as strong as the weakest link. Failure to ensure cohesive security management in each classification and rationally assess dangers can expose organisations to a range of negative occasions, which in extreme cases can be fatal to the business (eg. PanAm 103, Lockerbie).
Security arrangements for each business therefore need to be based upon risk evaluation, so that cost effective countermeasures can be introduced to protect the organisation and ensure ongoing practicality.
NeoComm consultants are experienced throughout a range of protective security concerns. Our consultants have assisted on significant security assignments of differing intricacy, while all work is performed in accordance with appropriate professional requirements (eg. ASNZS4360, risk management).
Security Awareness Solutions.
• Do your personnel nicely hold doors open for total strangers?
• Are confidential documents left unattended on desks?
• Do personnel talk about secret information in the local bar after work?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, rest assured, you’re not alone!
Your company’s investment in pricey security systems like firewalls, alarm systems and virus scanners could be rendered ineffective through a single negligent act by one of your relied on colleagues. Creating an affordable level of security awareness within your company is critical to acquiring the optimum benefit from your investment in security controls and countermeasures, as well as reducing your security dangers. Many government and industry requirements, including the International Security Standard ISO 17799, require that companies have adequate security awareness training programs in place in order to be certified.
NeoComm can provide you with a broad selection of security awareness solutions specifically tailored to fulfill your needs, ranging from hi-tech computer-based training systems to easy and reliable posters campaigns.
Contact one of our freindly consultants today to find out more about how NeoComm’s security awareness solutions can assist you get the job done.
Security Awareness Training.
We have worked closely with government and industry to identify and address the challenges usually associated with delivering conventional security awareness training to small, medium and big user populations.
As a result of this research, we took a very special technique to security awareness training, using the latest multimedia technologies in a brand-new and innovative way to deliver a vibrant, interactive and enjoyable training experience.
Our security awareness training program has a number of special features:.
• The delivery technique is flexible. A choice of shipment by means of CDROM and/or intranet means that private employees can complete the training at their own workstation when it is most convenient for them, as part of a group session in a training space, or at home by means of their laptop computer or perhaps their home computer.
• Through our collaboration with SBS language services, NeoComm can provide language translation for the whole training program, including audio, into practically any language, as and when required.
• Standard reporting is available in comma-delimited text format for integration with practically any data-mining/reporting application. In addition, NeoComm can personalize the information export functionality of the training to integrate with practically any web-based or SCORM compliant learning management system.
• NeoComm has the ability to provide truely global assistance through our 24×7 web and email support system, supported by our network of partners in the U.S., Europe and the U.A.E.
• The content in the training program can be easily customised to produce seperate training streams to suit specific functions, include site specific security requirements and images and far more.
According to the Information Security Manager at one of our biggest clients, a multi-national chemical company with sites in Germany, South America, Australia and The United States And Canada, “The very best feature of NeoComm’s training is that it is delivered in an entertaining style. Security awareness is typically a relatively dry subject and NeoComm has found a way to present it in a format which will not send you to sleep. This is very important considering that you desire your personnel to understand the product.”.
For the best security awareness and training, call us now, or visit our offices in Middle Dural, Dural, Galston, Glenhaven, Glenorie, Annangrove, Arcadia, Beaumont Hills, Kellyville, Cherrybrook and Kenthurst.