NeoComm can assist you much better comprehend and handle your security threats through a series of expert services, customized to fit your specific needs and delivered with the care and understanding that only experienced professionals can provide.
In addition to our basic service offerings, NeoComm can leverage our consulting approach to create customized professional NeoComm’s services include:
• Penetration Evaluating
• Security Review
• Policy Development
• Security Awareness
• Red Teaming
• Web App. Security
• Managed Secure Services
• Services solutions to satisfy the needs of your specific obstacles.
The ever increasing reliance of organisations on infotech, integrated with the need to rapidly adapt business procedures to keep pace with technological advances, presents new and more complex security challenges. This, integrated with the increasing rate of domestic and global crime, worsened by terrorism, and compliance responsibilities such as the Privacy Act, means the need to protect your business is now more critical than ever before.
NeoComm is a professional security consulting company who offers the skills and knowledge you need to conquer today’s security challenges. Our specialists are experienced professionals who comprehend business and not just innovation. These factors mean that you can rest assured the suggestions NeoComm’s specialists provide is always in the very best interest of your business and is commensurate with your security threat profile.
Security Professional Services
Security can be defined as the state or feeling of being safe and protected. Preventative measures are often taken to keep possessions safe from crime, attack or risk and the cohesive system of physical and sensible controls, which permit an entity to continue their legitimate operations without disruption.
Protective security is the total environment created to prevent or reduce loss of or damage to possessions, including personnel. These procedures can be described as:
• personnel security (only known relied on individuals with a “need to go” can gain access to possessions).
• physical security (fences, lighting, alarms, access to control systems, locks and safes).
• administrative security (policies and procedures, incident reporting, threat and risk evaluation).
• information security (data classification, access only to those with a “need to know”, custody).
• Security education and awareness (personnel training, expected standards of conduct, duty for security and custody of possessions such as passwords, keys, automobiles and other organisational property (eg. laptops).
The general efficiency of protective security arrangements is only as strong as the weakest link. Failure to ensure cohesive security management in each classification and rationally examine threats can expose organisations to a series of unfavorable events, which in extreme cases can be fatal to the business (eg. PanAm 103, Lockerbie).
Security arrangements for each business therefore need to be based upon threat evaluation, so that cost effective countermeasures can be introduced to protect the organisation and ensure ongoing practicality.
NeoComm specialists are experienced throughout a series of protective security issues. Our specialists have assisted on substantial security tasks of varying complexity, while all work is performed in accordance with relevant professional requirements (eg. ASNZS4360, risk management).
Security Awareness Solutions.
• Do your personnel nicely hold doors open for complete strangers?
• Are personal files left unattended on desks?
• Do personnel go over confidential information in the local pub after work?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, rest assured, you’re not alone!
Your company’s investment in expensive security systems like firewall softwares, alarm systems and virus scanners could be rendered inefficient through a single irresponsible act by one of your relied on colleagues. Developing a reasonable level of security awareness within your company is critical to gaining the optimum benefit from your investment in security controls and countermeasures, as well as decreasing your security threats. Many government and market requirements, including the International Security Standard ISO 17799, require that companies have sufficient security awareness training programs in place in order to be certified.
NeoComm can provide you with a broad range of security awareness solutions particularly customized to satisfy your needs, ranging from hi-tech computer-based training systems to basic and effective posters campaigns.
Contact one of our freindly specialists today to discover more about how NeoComm’s security awareness solutions can assist you get the job done.
Security Awareness Training.
We have worked closely with government and industry to recognize and address the obstacles normally connected with delivering conventional security awareness training to small, medium and big user populations.
As a result of this research, we took a very unique approach to security awareness training, making use of the latest multimedia technologies in a brand-new and innovative way to provide a vibrant, interactive and enjoyable training experience.
Our security awareness training program has a number of unique features:.
• The delivery technique is versatile. A choice of shipment by means of CDROM and/or intranet means that private team members can finish the training at their own workstation when it is most convenient for them, as part of a group session in a training room, or at home by means of their laptop computer or perhaps their home computer.
• Through our collaboration with SBS language services, NeoComm can provide language translation for the entire training program, including audio, into just about any language, as and when required.
• Standard reporting is available in comma-delimited text format for integration with just about any data-mining/reporting application. In addition, NeoComm can customise the information export performance of the training to integrate with just about any web-based or SCORM compliant learning management system.
• NeoComm has the ability to provide truely global support through our 24×7 web and e-mail support system, backed up by our network of partners in the U.S., Europe and the U.A.E.
• The content in the training program can be easily customised to create seperate training streams to fit specific functions, include site specific security requirements and imagery and far more.
According to the Information Security Manager at one of our largest consumers, a multi-national chemical company with sites in Germany, South America, Australia and The United States And Canada, “The very best feature of NeoComm’s training is that it is provided in an amusing style. Security awareness is usually a relatively dry subject and NeoComm has discovered a way to present it in a format which will not send you to sleep. This is essential since you want your personnel to comprehend the material.”.
For the best security awareness and training, call us now, or visit our offices in Glenwood, Acacia Gardens, Kings Park, Parklea, Lalor Park, Marayong, Stanhope Gardens, Bella Vista, Blacktown, Seven Hills and Kings Langley.