NeoComm can help you better comprehend and manage your security risks through a variety of specialist services, tailored to suit your particular needs and delivered with the care and understanding that only experienced professionals can provide.
In addition to our basic service offerings, NeoComm can leverage our consulting methodology to produce custom-made professional NeoComm’s services include:
• Penetration Checking
• Security Review
• Policy Development
• Security Awareness
• Red Teaming
• Web App. Security
• Managed Secure Services
• Services solutions to meet the needs of your particular obstacles.
The ever increasing dependence of businesses on infotech, combined with the need to quickly adjust business procedures to keep pace with technological advances, introduces brand-new and more complex security obstacles. This, combined with the increasing rate of domestic and international crime, aggravated by terrorism, and compliance obligations such as the Privacy Act, means the need to protect your business is now more critical than ever before.
NeoComm is a specialist security consulting company who offers the skills and knowledge you need to overcome today’s security obstacles. Our experts are experienced professionals who comprehend business and not just innovation. These factors mean that you can rest assured the recommendations NeoComm’s experts provide is constantly in the best interest of your business and is commensurate with your security risk profile.
Security Professional Services
Security can be specified as the state or feeling of being safe and secured. Safety measures are frequently taken to keep possessions safe from crime, attack or threat and the cohesive system of physical and logical controls, which permit an entity to continue their genuine operations without disruption.
Protective security is the total environment created to prevent or minimise loss of or damage to assets, including personnel. These measures can be described as:
• workers security (only known relied on individuals with a “need to go” can gain access to possessions).
• physical security (fences, lighting, alarms, access to control systems, locks and safes).
• administrative security (policies and procedures, incident reporting, threat and risk assessment).
• information security (data classification, access only to those with a “need to know”, custody).
• Security education and awareness (personnel training, expected standards of conduct, duty for security and custody of assets such as passwords, keys, cars and other organisational property (eg. laptop computers).
The total effectiveness of protective security plans is only as strong as the weakest link. Failure to ensure cohesive security management in each category and logically examine risks can expose organisations to a variety of adverse occasions, which in serious cases can be fatal to business (eg. PanAm 103, Lockerbie).
Security plans for each business for that reason need to be based upon risk assessment, so that cost effective countermeasures can be presented to protect the organisation and ensure ongoing viability.
NeoComm experts are experienced throughout a variety of protective security issues. Our experts have assisted on significant security projects of varying complexity, while all work is carried out in accordance with relevant professional standards (eg. ASNZS4360, risk management).
Security Awareness Solutions.
• Do your personnel pleasantly hold doors open for complete strangers?
• Are personal files left unattended on desks?
• Do personnel talk about confidential information in the local club after work?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, rest assured, you’re not alone!
Your company’s investment in pricey security systems like firewall programs, alarm systems and virus scanners could be rendered ineffective through a single irresponsible act by among your relied on associates. Creating an affordable level of security awareness within your company is critical to getting the optimum benefit from your investment in security controls and countermeasures, as well as reducing your security risks. Many government and industry standards, including the International Security Standard ISO 17799, require that companies have adequate security awareness training programs in place in order to be certified.
NeoComm can provide you with a broad range of security awareness solutions particularly tailored to meet your needs, varying from hi-tech computer-based training systems to easy and reliable posters campaigns.
Contact one of our freindly experts today to discover more about how NeoComm’s security awareness solutions can help you get the job done.
Security Awareness Training.
We have worked closely with government and industry to recognize and address the obstacles typically related to delivering traditional security awareness training to small, medium and large user populations.
As a result of this research, we took an extremely unique technique to security awareness training, using the latest multimedia innovations in a brand-new and innovative way to deliver a vibrant, interactive and enjoyable training experience.
Our security awareness training program has a variety of unique features:.
• The delivery method is flexible. A choice of shipment via CDROM and/or intranet means that specific staff members can finish the training at their own workstation when it is most convenient for them, as part of a group session in a training space, or at home via their laptop or perhaps their personal computer.
• Through our collaboration with SBS language services, NeoComm can provide language translation for the whole training program, including audio, into practically any language, as and when required.
• Basic reporting is available in comma-delimited text format for integration with practically any data-mining/reporting application. In addition, NeoComm can personalize the data export functionality of the training to integrate with practically any web-based or SCORM compliant learning management system.
• NeoComm is able to provide truely global support through our 24×7 web and e-mail support system, backed up by our network of partners in the U.S., Europe and the U.A.E.
• The material in the training program can be easily customised to produce seperate training streams to suit particular functions, include site specific security requirements and images and a lot more.
According to the Information Security Manager at one of our biggest customers, a multi-national chemical company with sites in Germany, South America, Australia and The United States And Canada, “The very best feature of NeoComm’s training is that it is provided in an amusing style. Security awareness is usually a relatively dry topic and NeoComm has discovered a way to present it in a format which will not send you to sleep. This is very important given that you want your personnel to comprehend the material.”.
For the best security awareness and training, call us now, or visit our offices in Seven Hills, Blacktown, Kings Langley, Glenwood, Kings Park, Marayong, Acacia Gardens, Bella Vista, Toongabbie, Parklea and Lalor Park.