NeoComm can assist you better comprehend and handle your security dangers through a variety of professional services, tailored to match your specific needs and delivered with the care and understanding that only experienced professionals can provide.
In addition to our standard service offerings, NeoComm can leverage our consulting method to develop customized professional NeoComm’s services include:
• Penetration Checking
• Security Review
• Policy Development
• Security Awareness
• Red Teaming
• Web App. Security
• Managed Secure Services
• Services solutions to fulfill the needs of your specific challenges.
The ever increasing dependence of businesses on infotech, integrated with the need to rapidly adapt business procedures to keep pace with technological advances, presents new and more complex security obstacles. This, integrated with the increasing rate of domestic and international crime, intensified by terrorism, and compliance commitments such as the Privacy Act, means the need to protect your business is now more critical than ever before.
NeoComm is a specialist security consulting company who offers the skills and expertise you need to conquer today’s security obstacles. Our specialists are experienced professionals who comprehend business and not just innovation. These elements mean that you can feel confident the guidance NeoComm’s specialists provide is constantly in the best interest of your business and is commensurate with your security risk profile.
Security Professional Services
Security can be defined as the state or feeling of being safe and protected. Safety measures are typically taken to keep properties safe from crime, attack or threat and the cohesive system of physical and logical controls, which allow an entity to continue their legitimate operations without disruption.
Protective security is the total environment developed to prevent or reduce loss of or damage to assets, including personnel. These procedures can be described as:
• workers security (only known relied on individuals with a “need to go” can gain access to properties).
• physical security (fences, lighting, alarms, access to control systems, locks and safes).
• administrative security (policies and procedures, incident reporting, threat and risk evaluation).
• information security (data classification, access only to those with a “need to know”, custody).
• Security education and awareness (personnel training, expected standards of conduct, duty for security and custody of assets such as passwords, keys, cars and other organisational property (eg. laptops).
The overall effectiveness of protective security plans is only as strong as the weakest link. Failure to ensure cohesive security management in each category and reasonably evaluate dangers can expose organisations to a variety of unfavorable events, which in severe cases can be fatal to the business (eg. PanAm 103, Lockerbie).
Security plans for each business for that reason need to be based on risk evaluation, so that cost effective countermeasures can be introduced to protect the organisation and ensure continued practicality.
NeoComm specialists are experienced across a variety of protective security concerns. Our specialists have assisted on significant security tasks of differing complexity, while all work is performed in accordance with appropriate professional standards (eg. ASNZS4360, risk management).
Security Awareness Solutions.
• Do your personnel nicely hold doors open for total strangers?
• Are confidential documents left unattended on desks?
• Do personnel discuss secret information in the local bar after work?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, felt confident, you’re not alone!
Your company’s financial investment in costly security systems like firewall softwares, alarms and virus scanners could be rendered inefficient through a single irresponsible act by among your relied on coworkers. Developing a reasonable level of security awareness within your company is critical to acquiring the optimum benefit from your investment in security controls and countermeasures, as well as decreasing your security dangers. Many government and market standards, including the International Security Standard ISO 17799, require that companies have appropriate security awareness training programs in place in order to be compliant.
NeoComm can provide you with a broad range of security awareness solutions particularly tailored to fulfill your needs, varying from hi-tech computer-based training systems to basic and efficient posters campaigns.
Contact one of our freindly specialists today to discover more about how NeoComm’s security awareness solutions can assist you get the job done.
Security Awareness Training.
We have worked closely with government and industry to determine and address the challenges typically associated with delivering conventional security awareness training to small, medium and big user populations.
As a result of this research, we took a really distinct technique to security awareness training, utilising the current multimedia technologies in a brand-new and ingenious way to provide a dynamic, interactive and fun training experience.
Our security awareness training program has a variety of distinct features:.
• The delivery approach is versatile. A choice of shipment through CDROM and/or intranet means that specific employees can complete the training at their own workstation when it is most convenient for them, as part of a group session in a training room, or at home through their laptop computer and even their personal computer.
• Through our collaboration with SBS language services, NeoComm can provide language translation for the whole training program, including audio, into almost any language, as and when required.
• Basic reporting is available in comma-delimited text format for integration with almost any data-mining/reporting application. In addition, NeoComm can customise the information export functionality of the training to integrate with almost any web-based or SCORM compliant learning management system.
• NeoComm has the ability to provide truely global support through our 24×7 web and e-mail support system, supported by our network of partners in the U.S., Europe and the U.A.E.
• The material in the training program can be easily customised to develop seperate training streams to match specific functions, include site specific security requirements and imagery and much more.
According to the Information Security Manager at one of our biggest consumers, a multi-national chemical company with sites in Germany, South America, Australia and North America, “The best feature of NeoComm’s training is that it is provided in an amusing fashion. Security awareness is typically a relatively dry subject and NeoComm has found a way to present it in a format which will not send you to sleep. This is important given that you want your personnel to understand the product.”.
For the best security awareness and training, call us now, or visit our offices in Holroyd, Parramatta, Harris Park, Westmead, Merrylands, South Wentworthville, Merrylands West, Wentworthville, Granville, Clyde and Mays Hill.