NeoComm can assist you much better comprehend and manage your security risks through a series of expert services, customized to match your particular needs and delivered with the care and understanding that only experienced professionals can provide.
In addition to our basic service offerings, NeoComm can leverage our consulting methodology to produce customized professional NeoComm’s services include:
• Penetration Evaluating
• Security Review
• Policy Development
• Security Awareness
• Red Teaming
• Web App. Security
• Managed Secure Services
• Services solutions to satisfy the needs of your particular obstacles.
The ever increasing reliance of organisations on infotech, combined with the need to quickly adapt business procedures to keep pace with technological advances, presents brand-new and more intricate security difficulties. This, combined with the increasing rate of domestic and international crime, intensified by terrorism, and compliance commitments such as the Privacy Act, means the need to protect your business is now more important than ever before.
NeoComm is a specialist security consulting company who offers the skills and know-how you need to get rid of today’s security difficulties. Our consultants are experienced professionals who comprehend business and not just technology. These factors mean that you can rest assured the advice NeoComm’s consultants provide is constantly in the very best interest of your business and is commensurate with your security danger profile.
Security Professional Services
Security can be defined as the state or feeling of being safe and protected. Preventative measures are typically taken to keep properties safe from crime, attack or risk and the cohesive system of physical and logical controls, which allow an entity to continue their genuine operations without interruption.
Protective security is the total environment created to prevent or minimise loss of or damage to assets, including staff. These procedures can be described as:
• workers security (only known trusted persons with a “need to go” can access to properties).
• physical security (fences, lighting, alarms, access to control systems, locks and safes).
• administrative security (policies and procedures, incident reporting, threat and risk assessment).
• information security (data classification, access only to those with a “need to know”, custody).
• Security education and awareness (staff training, anticipated standards of conduct, obligation for security and custody of assets such as passwords, keys, vehicles and other organisational property (eg. laptops).
The total effectiveness of protective security plans is only as strong as the weakest link. Failure to ensure cohesive security management in each category and logically evaluate risks can expose organisations to a series of unfavorable occasions, which in extreme cases can be fatal to the business (eg. PanAm 103, Lockerbie).
Security plans for each business for that reason need to be based on danger assessment, so that cost effective countermeasures can be presented to protect the organisation and ensure continued viability.
NeoComm consultants are experienced across a series of protective security concerns. Our consultants have helped on substantial security assignments of differing intricacy, while all work is carried out in accordance with appropriate professional requirements (eg. ASNZS4360, risk management).
Security Awareness Solutions.
• Do your staff nicely hold doors open for complete strangers?
• Are private files left unattended on desks?
• Do staff talk about secret information in the local pub after work?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, rest assured, you’re not alone!
Your company’s investment in costly security systems like firewall softwares, alarm systems and virus scanners could be rendered inadequate through a single negligent act by among your trusted colleagues. Creating a reasonable level of security awareness within your company is important to getting the optimum benefit from your investment in security controls and countermeasures, as well as reducing your security risks. Many government and industry requirements, including the International Security Standard ISO 17799, require that companies have adequate security awareness training programs in place in order to be certified.
NeoComm can provide you with a large range of security awareness solutions particularly customized to satisfy your needs, varying from hi-tech computer-based training systems to easy and effective posters campaigns.
Contact one of our freindly consultants today to learn more about how NeoComm’s security awareness solutions can assist you get the job done.
Security Awareness Training.
We have worked closely with government and industry to identify and address the obstacles generally connected with delivering conventional security awareness training to small, medium and large user populations.
As a result of this research, we took a really special technique to security awareness training, making use of the most recent multimedia innovations in a brand-new and ingenious way to deliver a lively, interactive and enjoyable training experience.
Our security awareness training program has a variety of special features:.
• The delivery method is versatile. A choice of delivery through CDROM and/or intranet means that individual employees can finish the training at their own workstation when it is most convenient for them, as part of a group session in a training room, or at home through their laptop computer or even their personal computer.
• Through our collaboration with SBS language services, NeoComm can provide language translation for the whole training program, including audio, into practically any language, as and when required.
• Basic reporting is available in comma-delimited text format for integration with practically any data-mining/reporting application. In addition, NeoComm can personalize the data export performance of the training to integrate with practically any web-based or SCORM compliant learning management system.
• NeoComm is able to provide truely global assistance through our 24×7 web and e-mail support system, supported by our network of partners in the U.S., Europe and the U.A.E.
• The content in the training program can be easily personalized to produce seperate training streams to match particular roles, include site specific security requirements and imagery and a lot more.
According to the Information Security Manager at one of our largest customers, a multi-national chemical company with sites in Germany, South America, Australia and North America, “The best feature of NeoComm’s training is that it is delivered in an entertaining style. Security awareness is usually a relatively dry subject and NeoComm has found a way to present it in a format which will not send you to sleep. This is very important given that you desire your staff to comprehend the material.”.
For the best security awareness and training, call us now, or visit our offices in Kenthurst, Galston, Glenorie, Dural, Arcadia, Fiddletown, Glenhaven, Annangrove, Hornsby Heights, Berrilee and Middle Dural.