NeoComm can assist you better comprehend and handle your security dangers through a variety of expert services, customized to match your particular needs and delivered with the care and understanding that only experienced professionals can provide.
In addition to our basic service offerings, NeoComm can leverage our consulting method to develop custom-made professional NeoComm’s services include:
• Penetration Testing
• Security Review
• Policy Advancement
• Security Awareness
• Red Teaming
• Web App. Security
• Managed Secure Services
• Services solutions to satisfy the needs of your particular challenges.
The ever increasing dependence of businesses on infotech, combined with the need to quickly adjust business processes to keep pace with technological advances, introduces new and more intricate security challenges. This, combined with the increasing rate of domestic and international crime, worsened by terrorism, and compliance obligations such as the Privacy Act, means the need to protect your business is now more critical than ever before.
NeoComm is a professional security consulting company who offers the skills and know-how you need to conquer today’s security challenges. Our experts are experienced professionals who comprehend business and not just technology. These elements mean that you can feel confident the guidance NeoComm’s experts provide is always in the best interest of your business and is commensurate with your security threat profile.
Security Professional Services
Security can be defined as the state or feeling of being safe and protected. Safety measures are typically taken to keep properties safe from crime, attack or danger and the cohesive system of physical and sensible controls, which permit an entity to continue their genuine operations without disturbance.
Protective security is the total environment developed to prevent or minimise loss of or damage to possessions, including personnel. These steps can be referred to as:
• personnel security (only known relied on individuals with a “need to go” can access to properties).
• physical security (fences, lighting, alarms, access to control systems, locks and safes).
• administrative security (policies and procedures, incident reporting, threat and risk evaluation).
• information security (data classification, access only to those with a “need to know”, custody).
• Security education and awareness (personnel training, expected standards of conduct, obligation for security and custody of possessions such as passwords, keys, automobiles and other organisational property (eg. laptops).
The general effectiveness of protective security arrangements is only as strong as the weakest link. Failure to ensure cohesive security management in each category and logically assess dangers can expose organisations to a variety of adverse occasions, which in serious cases can be fatal to the business (eg. PanAm 103, Lockerbie).
Security arrangements for each business therefore need to be based on threat evaluation, so that cost effective countermeasures can be presented to protect the organisation and ensure ongoing practicality.
NeoComm experts are experienced throughout a variety of protective security concerns. Our experts have assisted on significant security projects of varying complexity, while all work is carried out in accordance with pertinent professional requirements (eg. ASNZS4360, risk management).
Security Awareness Solutions.
• Do your personnel pleasantly hold doors open for complete strangers?
• Are confidential files left unattended on desks?
• Do personnel discuss confidential information in the local club after work?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, rest assured, you’re not alone!
Your company’s financial investment in costly security systems like firewalls, alarm systems and virus scanners could be rendered ineffective through a single irresponsible act by one of your relied on associates. Developing an affordable level of security awareness within your company is critical to gaining the maximum benefit from your investment in security controls and countermeasures, as well as minimizing your security dangers. Many government and industry requirements, including the International Security Standard ISO 17799, require that companies have sufficient security awareness training programs in place in order to be certified.
NeoComm can provide you with a large range of security awareness solutions particularly customized to satisfy your needs, ranging from hi-tech computer-based training systems to basic and efficient posters campaigns.
Contact one of our freindly experts today to discover more about how NeoComm’s security awareness solutions can assist you get the job done.
Security Awareness Training.
We have worked closely with government and industry to recognize and address the challenges normally connected with delivering traditional security awareness training to small, medium and big user populations.
As a result of this research, we took an extremely unique technique to security awareness training, utilising the latest multimedia technologies in a new and ingenious way to provide a vibrant, interactive and fun training experience.
Our security awareness training program has a number of unique features:.
• The delivery method is versatile. A choice of shipment through CDROM and/or intranet means that private team members can finish the training at their own workstation when it is most convenient for them, as part of a group session in a training space, or at home through their laptop computer or even their personal computer.
• Through our partnership with SBS language services, NeoComm can provide language translation for the entire training program, including audio, into practically any language, as and when required.
• Basic reporting is available in comma-delimited text format for integration with practically any data-mining/reporting application. In addition, NeoComm can personalize the data export performance of the training to integrate with practically any web-based or SCORM compliant learning management system.
• NeoComm has the ability to provide truely global support through our 24×7 web and e-mail support system, backed up by our network of partners in the U.S., Europe and the U.A.E.
• The material in the training program can be easily customised to develop seperate training streams to match particular roles, include site specific security requirements and images and much more.
According to the Information Security Manager at one of our biggest consumers, a multi-national chemical company with sites in Germany, South America, Australia and North America, “The best feature of NeoComm’s training is that it is delivered in an entertaining fashion. Security awareness is generally a fairly dry topic and NeoComm has found a way to introduce it in a format which will not send you to sleep. This is very important considering that you desire your personnel to understand the product.”.
For the best security awareness and training, call us now, or visit our offices in Waitara, Hornsby, Thornleigh, Wahroonga, Westleigh, Warrawee, Pennant Hills, North Wahroonga, South Turramurra, Turramurra and Normanhurst.