NeoComm can help you much better understand and manage your security threats through a series of specialist services, tailored to suit your specific needs and delivered with the care and understanding that only experienced professionals can provide.
In addition to our standard service offerings, NeoComm can leverage our consulting approach to create custom professional NeoComm’s services include:
• Penetration Checking
• Security Review
• Policy Development
• Security Awareness
• Red Teaming
• Web App. Security
• Managed Secure Services
• Services solutions to meet the needs of your specific challenges.
The ever increasing reliance of organisations on information technology, integrated with the need to quickly adapt business processes to keep pace with technological advances, presents brand-new and more intricate security challenges. This, integrated with the increasing rate of domestic and international crime, intensified by terrorism, and compliance responsibilities such as the Privacy Act, means the need to protect your business is now more critical than ever before.
NeoComm is a professional security consulting company who offers the skills and competence you need to get rid of today’s security challenges. Our experts are experienced professionals who understand business and not just innovation. These factors mean that you can rest assured the advice NeoComm’s experts provide is constantly in the very best interest of your business and is commensurate with your security risk profile.
Security Professional Services
Security can be specified as the state or feeling of being safe and safeguarded. Precautions are often taken to keep assets safe from crime, attack or threat and the cohesive system of physical and logical controls, which permit an entity to continue their genuine operations without disruption.
Protective security is the total environment developed to prevent or reduce loss of or damage to assets, including staff. These procedures can be referred to as:
• personnel security (only known relied on persons with a “need to go” can gain access to assets).
• physical security (fences, lighting, alarms, access to control systems, locks and safes).
• administrative security (policies and procedures, incident reporting, threat and risk assessment).
• information security (data classification, access only to those with a “need to know”, custody).
• Security education and awareness (staff training, anticipated standards of conduct, obligation for security and custody of assets such as passwords, keys, automobiles and other organisational property (eg. laptops).
The overall effectiveness of protective security arrangements is only as strong as the weakest link. Failure to ensure cohesive security management in each classification and rationally assess threats can expose organisations to a series of adverse occasions, which in severe cases can be fatal to the business (eg. PanAm 103, Lockerbie).
Security arrangements for each business therefore need to be based upon risk assessment, so that cost effective countermeasures can be presented to protect the organisation and ensure continued viability.
NeoComm experts are experienced throughout a series of protective security concerns. Our experts have assisted on significant security assignments of differing complexity, while all work is carried out in accordance with appropriate professional requirements (eg. ASNZS4360, risk management).
Security Awareness Solutions.
• Do your staff pleasantly hold doors open for total strangers?
• Are personal files left unattended on desks?
• Do staff talk about secret information in the local pub after work?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, rest assured, you’re not alone!
Your company’s financial investment in expensive security systems like firewalls, alarms and virus scanners could be rendered inadequate through a single negligent act by one of your relied on colleagues. Creating a reasonable level of security awareness within your company is critical to acquiring the optimum benefit from your investment in security controls and countermeasures, as well as minimizing your security threats. Many government and market requirements, including the International Security Standard ISO 17799, require that companies have sufficient security awareness training programs in place in order to be certified.
NeoComm can provide you with a wide variety of security awareness solutions particularly tailored to meet your needs, ranging from hi-tech computer-based training systems to basic and reliable posters campaigns.
Contact one of our freindly experts today to find out more about how NeoComm’s security awareness solutions can help you get the job done.
Security Awareness Training.
We have worked closely with government and industry to recognize and address the challenges generally related to delivering conventional security awareness training to small, medium and big user populations.
As a result of this research, we took a very distinct technique to security awareness training, using the most recent multimedia innovations in a brand-new and innovative way to provide a lively, interactive and fun training experience.
Our security awareness training program has a number of distinct features:.
• The delivery technique is versatile. A choice of delivery via CDROM and/or intranet means that specific team members can complete the training at their own workstation when it is most convenient for them, as part of a group session in a training space, or at home via their laptop or even their home computer.
• Through our partnership with SBS language services, NeoComm can provide language translation for the whole training program, including audio, into just about any language, as and when required.
• Basic reporting is available in comma-delimited text format for integration with just about any data-mining/reporting application. In addition, NeoComm can personalize the information export functionality of the training to integrate with just about any web-based or SCORM compliant learning management system.
• NeoComm is able to provide truely global support through our 24×7 web and e-mail support system, backed up by our network of partners in the U.S., Europe and the U.A.E.
• The material in the training program can be easily customised to create seperate training streams to suit specific functions, include site specific security requirements and images and much more.
According to the Information Security Manager at one of our largest customers, a multi-national chemical company with sites in Germany, South America, Australia and North America, “The best feature of NeoComm’s training is that it is delivered in an entertaining fashion. Security awareness is normally a relatively dry topic and NeoComm has discovered a way to introduce it in a format which will not send you to sleep. This is necessary because you want your staff to understand the material.”.
For the best security awareness and training, call us now, or visit our offices in Cheltenham, Epping, Marsfield, Beecroft, Pennant Hills, South Turramurra, Thornleigh, Eastwood, West Pymble, Denistone East and North Epping.