NeoComm can help you better understand and handle your security dangers through a variety of expert services, tailored to fit your specific needs and delivered with the care and understanding that only experienced professionals can provide.
In addition to our basic service offerings, NeoComm can leverage our consulting approach to develop customized professional NeoComm’s services include:
• Penetration Testing
• Security Review
• Policy Advancement
• Security Awareness
• Red Teaming
• Web App. Security
• Managed Secure Services
• Services solutions to meet the needs of your specific obstacles.
The ever increasing dependence of organisations on infotech, combined with the need to quickly adapt business processes to keep pace with technological advances, introduces new and more complex security challenges. This, combined with the increasing rate of domestic and global crime, worsened by terrorism, and compliance responsibilities such as the Privacy Act, means the need to protect your business is now more important than ever before.
NeoComm is a specialist security consulting company who offers the skills and proficiency you need to get rid of today’s security challenges. Our experts are experienced professionals who understand business and not just technology. These elements mean that you can rest assured the recommendations NeoComm’s experts provide is constantly in the best interest of your business and is commensurate with your security danger profile.
Security Professional Services
Security can be defined as the state or feeling of being safe and secured. Preventative measures are often taken to keep assets safe from crime, attack or danger and the cohesive system of physical and rational controls, which allow an entity to continue their legitimate operations without disturbance.
Protective security is the total environment created to prevent or minimise loss of or damage to assets, including personnel. These steps can be referred to as:
• workers security (only known relied on persons with a “need to go” can gain access to assets).
• physical security (fences, lighting, alarms, access to control systems, locks and safes).
• administrative security (policies and procedures, incident reporting, threat and risk assessment).
• information security (data classification, access only to those with a “need to know”, custody).
• Security education and awareness (personnel training, expected standards of conduct, duty for security and custody of assets such as passwords, keys, cars and other organisational property (eg. laptops).
The general efficiency of protective security plans is only as strong as the weakest link. Failure to ensure cohesive security management in each category and logically evaluate dangers can expose organisations to a variety of unfavorable occasions, which in serious cases can be fatal to business (eg. PanAm 103, Lockerbie).
Security plans for each business therefore need to be based on danger assessment, so that cost effective countermeasures can be presented to protect the organisation and ensure ongoing viability.
NeoComm experts are experienced across a variety of protective security issues. Our experts have assisted on significant security assignments of differing intricacy, while all work is performed in accordance with pertinent professional requirements (eg. ASNZS4360, risk management).
Security Awareness Solutions.
• Do your personnel politely hold doors open for complete strangers?
• Are private files left unattended on desks?
• Do personnel talk about secret information in the local bar after work?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, rest assured, you’re not alone!
Your company’s investment in pricey security systems like firewalls, alarms and virus scanners could be rendered ineffective through a single irresponsible act by among your relied on associates. Creating a sensible level of security awareness within your company is important to acquiring the maximum benefit from your investment in security controls and countermeasures, as well as decreasing your security dangers. Many government and market requirements, including the International Security Standard ISO 17799, require that companies have sufficient security awareness training programs in place in order to be compliant.
NeoComm can provide you with a large selection of security awareness solutions particularly tailored to meet your needs, varying from hi-tech computer-based training systems to basic and efficient posters campaigns.
Contact one of our freindly experts today to find out more about how NeoComm’s security awareness solutions can help you get the job done.
Security Awareness Training.
We have worked closely with government and industry to recognize and address the obstacles usually related to delivering standard security awareness training to small, medium and large user populations.
As a result of this research, we took a very unique approach to security awareness training, using the latest multimedia innovations in a brand-new and innovative way to deliver a vibrant, interactive and enjoyable training experience.
Our security awareness training program has a variety of unique features:.
• The delivery method is flexible. A choice of shipment through CDROM and/or intranet means that specific team members can complete the training at their own workstation when it is most convenient for them, as part of a group session in a training room, or at home through their laptop or even their home computer.
• Through our collaboration with SBS language services, NeoComm can provide language translation for the entire training program, including audio, into just about any language, as and when required.
• Standard reporting is available in comma-delimited text format for integration with just about any data-mining/reporting application. In addition, NeoComm can customise the data export functionality of the training to integrate with just about any web-based or SCORM compliant learning management system.
• NeoComm is able to provide truely global support through our 24×7 web and email support system, backed up by our network of partners in the U.S., Europe and the U.A.E.
• The material in the training program can be quickly customised to develop seperate training streams to fit specific roles, include site specific security requirements and images and far more.
According to the Information Security Manager at one of our biggest customers, a multi-national chemical company with sites in Germany, South America, Australia and The United States And Canada, “The best feature of NeoComm’s training is that it is provided in an amusing fashion. Security awareness is normally a relatively dry subject and NeoComm has found a way to introduce it in a format which will not send you to sleep. This is important considering that you desire your personnel to understand the product.”.
For the best security awareness and training, call us now, or visit our offices in Oatlands, Northmead, Parramatta, Westmead, Harris Park, Rosehill, Camellia, Dundas, Mays Hill, Telopea and North Parramatta.