NeoComm can assist you better understand and handle your security risks through a variety of specialist services, customized to suit your specific needs and delivered with the care and understanding that only experienced professionals can provide.
In addition to our standard service offerings, NeoComm can leverage our consulting method to produce custom professional NeoComm’s services include:
• Penetration Evaluating
• Security Review
• Policy Advancement
• Security Awareness
• Red Teaming
• Web App. Security
• Managed Secure Services
• Services solutions to meet the needs of your specific challenges.
The ever increasing reliance of companies on infotech, integrated with the need to quickly adapt business processes to keep pace with technological advances, introduces new and more complicated security obstacles. This, integrated with the increasing rate of domestic and global crime, aggravated by terrorism, and compliance commitments such as the Privacy Act, means the need to protect your business is now more important than ever before.
NeoComm is a specialist security consulting company who offers the skills and know-how you need to overcome today’s security obstacles. Our experts are experienced professionals who understand business and not just innovation. These elements mean that you can rest assured the recommendations NeoComm’s experts provide is always in the best interest of your business and is commensurate with your security danger profile.
Security Professional Services
Security can be specified as the state or feeling of being safe and safeguarded. Safety measures are often taken to keep assets safe from crime, attack or danger and the cohesive system of physical and logical controls, which allow an entity to continue their genuine operations without interruption.
Protective security is the total environment created to prevent or minimise loss of or damage to possessions, including staff. These procedures can be referred to as:
• personnel security (only known trusted persons with a “need to go” can access to assets).
• physical security (fences, lighting, alarms, access to control systems, locks and safes).
• administrative security (policies and procedures, incident reporting, threat and risk evaluation).
• information security (data classification, access only to those with a “need to know”, custody).
• Security education and awareness (staff training, anticipated standards of conduct, duty for security and custody of possessions such as passwords, keys, automobiles and other organisational property (eg. laptops).
The overall efficiency of protective security arrangements is only as strong as the weakest link. Failure to ensure cohesive security management in each classification and rationally examine risks can expose organisations to a variety of negative occasions, which in severe cases can be deadly to the business (eg. PanAm 103, Lockerbie).
Security arrangements for each business for that reason need to be based on danger evaluation, so that cost effective countermeasures can be introduced to protect the organisation and ensure continued practicality.
NeoComm experts are experienced across a variety of protective security issues. Our experts have helped on significant security assignments of differing complexity, while all work is performed in accordance with pertinent professional requirements (eg. ASNZS4360, risk management).
Security Awareness Solutions.
• Do your staff nicely hold doors open for complete strangers?
• Are personal files left unattended on desks?
• Do staff discuss confidential information in the local bar after work?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, felt confident, you’re not alone!
Your company’s financial investment in costly security systems like firewall programs, alarms and virus scanners could be rendered inadequate through a single irresponsible act by one of your trusted colleagues. Creating an affordable level of security awareness within your company is important to acquiring the optimum benefit from your investment in security controls and countermeasures, as well as lowering your security risks. Many government and market requirements, including the International Security Standard ISO 17799, require that companies have sufficient security awareness training programs in place in order to be certified.
NeoComm can provide you with a broad selection of security awareness solutions specifically customized to meet your needs, varying from hi-tech computer-based training systems to simple and effective posters campaigns.
Contact one of our freindly experts today to find out more about how NeoComm’s security awareness solutions can assist you get the job done.
Security Awareness Training.
We have worked closely with government and industry to determine and address the challenges normally associated with delivering standard security awareness training to small, medium and large user populations.
As a result of this research, we took a very distinct method to security awareness training, using the latest multimedia innovations in a new and innovative way to provide a dynamic, interactive and fun training experience.
Our security awareness training program has a variety of distinct features:.
• The delivery technique is flexible. A choice of delivery by means of CDROM and/or intranet means that individual staff members can finish the training at their own workstation when it is most convenient for them, as part of a group session in a training room, or at home by means of their laptop computer and even their personal computer.
• Through our collaboration with SBS language services, NeoComm can provide language translation for the whole training program, including audio, into almost any language, as and when required.
• Basic reporting is available in comma-delimited text format for integration with almost any data-mining/reporting application. In addition, NeoComm can personalize the information export performance of the training to integrate with almost any web-based or SCORM compliant learning management system.
• NeoComm has the ability to provide truely global assistance through our 24×7 web and email support system, supported by our network of partners in the U.S., Europe and the U.A.E.
• The material in the training program can be easily personalized to produce seperate training streams to suit specific functions, include site specific security requirements and images and a lot more.
According to the Information Security Manager at one of our largest clients, a multi-national chemical company with sites in Germany, South America, Australia and The United States And Canada, “The best feature of NeoComm’s training is that it is provided in an amusing fashion. Security awareness is typically a fairly dry subject and NeoComm has discovered a way to present it in a format which will not send you to sleep. This is essential considering that you want your staff to understand the product.”.
For the best security awareness and training, call us now, or visit our offices in West Pennant Hills, Carlingford, Oatlands, Telopea, Baulkham Hills, North Parramatta, Dundas Valley, Dundas, Northmead, Winston Hills and North Rocks.