NeoComm can help you better understand and handle your security risks through a range of professional services, customized to match your particular needs and delivered with the care and understanding that only experienced professionals can provide.
In addition to our basic service offerings, NeoComm can leverage our consulting method to produce custom professional NeoComm’s services include:
• Penetration Checking
• Security Review
• Policy Development
• Security Awareness
• Red Teaming
• Web App. Security
• Managed Secure Services
• Services solutions to meet the needs of your particular challenges.
The ever increasing dependence of companies on information technology, combined with the need to rapidly adapt business processes to keep pace with technological advances, introduces brand-new and more intricate security obstacles. This, combined with the increasing rate of domestic and international crime, worsened by terrorism, and compliance responsibilities such as the Privacy Act, means the need to protect your business is now more vital than ever before.
NeoComm is a specialist security consulting company who offers the skills and knowledge you need to overcome today’s security obstacles. Our consultants are experienced professionals who understand business and not just technology. These elements mean that you can rest assured the suggestions NeoComm’s consultants provide is constantly in the very best interest of your business and is commensurate with your security danger profile.
Security Professional Services
Security can be specified as the state or feeling of being safe and safeguarded. Safety measures are often taken to keep assets safe from crime, attack or danger and the cohesive system of physical and logical controls, which permit an entity to continue their legitimate operations without disturbance.
Protective security is the total environment developed to prevent or minimise loss of or damage to possessions, including staff. These procedures can be described as:
• personnel security (only known trusted persons with a “need to go” can gain access to assets).
• physical security (fences, lighting, alarms, access to control systems, locks and safes).
• administrative security (policies and procedures, incident reporting, threat and risk evaluation).
• information security (data classification, access only to those with a “need to know”, custody).
• Security education and awareness (staff training, expected standards of conduct, responsibility for security and custody of possessions such as passwords, keys, cars and other organisational property (eg. laptops).
The total efficiency of protective security arrangements is only as strong as the weakest link. Failure to ensure cohesive security management in each category and logically examine risks can expose organisations to a range of unfavorable occasions, which in severe cases can be fatal to business (eg. PanAm 103, Lockerbie).
Security arrangements for each business for that reason need to be based upon danger evaluation, so that cost effective countermeasures can be introduced to protect the organisation and ensure continued practicality.
NeoComm consultants are experienced across a range of protective security issues. Our consultants have helped on considerable security tasks of differing intricacy, while all work is performed in accordance with pertinent professional standards (eg. ASNZS4360, risk management).
Security Awareness Solutions.
• Do your staff politely hold doors open for complete strangers?
• Are personal files left unattended on desks?
• Do staff talk about confidential information in the local pub after work?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, felt confident, you’re not alone!
Your company’s financial investment in costly security systems like firewall programs, alarm systems and virus scanners could be rendered inadequate through a single irresponsible act by one of your trusted associates. Creating a sensible level of security awareness within your company is vital to acquiring the optimum benefit from your investment in security controls and countermeasures, as well as decreasing your security risks. Many government and industry standards, including the International Security Standard ISO 17799, require that companies have sufficient security awareness training programs in place in order to be compliant.
NeoComm can provide you with a large selection of security awareness solutions specifically customized to meet your needs, varying from hi-tech computer-based training systems to basic and reliable posters campaigns.
Contact one of our freindly consultants today to learn more about how NeoComm’s security awareness solutions can help you get the job done.
Security Awareness Training.
We have worked closely with government and industry to determine and address the challenges usually related to delivering standard security awareness training to small, medium and large user populations.
As a result of this research, we took an extremely unique technique to security awareness training, making use of the latest multimedia technologies in a new and innovative way to provide a lively, interactive and enjoyable training experience.
Our security awareness training program has a number of unique features:.
• The delivery technique is flexible. A choice of shipment via CDROM and/or intranet means that specific employees can finish the training at their own workstation when it is most convenient for them, as part of a group session in a training space, or at home via their laptop computer or even their home computer.
• Through our collaboration with SBS language services, NeoComm can provide language translation for the entire training program, including audio, into almost any language, as and when required.
• Standard reporting is available in comma-delimited text format for integration with almost any data-mining/reporting application. In addition, NeoComm can customise the data export functionality of the training to integrate with almost any web-based or SCORM compliant learning management system.
• NeoComm is able to provide truely global support through our 24×7 web and e-mail support system, backed up by our network of partners in the U.S., Europe and the U.A.E.
• The material in the training program can be easily customised to produce seperate training streams to match particular roles, include site specific security requirements and images and far more.
According to the Information Security Manager at one of our largest clients, a multi-national chemical company with sites in Germany, South America, Australia and The United States And Canada, “The very best feature of NeoComm’s training is that it is delivered in an entertaining fashion. Security awareness is usually a relatively dry topic and NeoComm has discovered a way to present it in a format which will not send you to sleep. This is important considering that you want your staff to comprehend the material.”.
For the best security awareness and training, call us now, or visit our offices in Winston Hills, North Parramatta, Constitution Hill, Westmead, Old Toongabbie, Oatlands, Wentworthville, Parramatta, Baulkham Hills, Mays Hill and Northmead.