NeoComm can help you much better comprehend and manage your security dangers through a variety of professional services, tailored to suit your specific needs and delivered with the care and understanding that only experienced professionals can provide.
In addition to our basic service offerings, NeoComm can leverage our consulting approach to produce custom professional NeoComm’s services include:
• Penetration Evaluating
• Security Review
• Policy Advancement
• Security Awareness
• Red Teaming
• Web App. Security
• Managed Secure Services
• Services solutions to meet the needs of your specific challenges.
The ever increasing dependence of companies on information technology, integrated with the need to quickly adjust business processes to keep pace with technological advances, introduces brand-new and more intricate security difficulties. This, integrated with the increasing rate of domestic and international crime, intensified by terrorism, and compliance obligations such as the Privacy Act, means the need to protect your business is now more important than ever before.
NeoComm is a professional security consulting company who offers the skills and know-how you need to get rid of today’s security difficulties. Our experts are experienced professionals who comprehend business and not just technology. These factors mean that you can feel confident the guidance NeoComm’s experts provide is always in the very best interest of your business and is commensurate with your security risk profile.
Security Professional Services
Security can be specified as the state or feeling of being safe and protected. Precautions are typically taken to keep properties safe from crime, attack or risk and the cohesive system of physical and logical controls, which allow an entity to continue their genuine operations without interruption.
Protective security is the total environment developed to prevent or reduce loss of or damage to possessions, including personnel. These steps can be referred to as:
• workers security (only known trusted individuals with a “need to go” can access to properties).
• physical security (fences, lighting, alarms, access to control systems, locks and safes).
• administrative security (policies and procedures, incident reporting, threat and risk evaluation).
• information security (data classification, access only to those with a “need to know”, custody).
• Security education and awareness (personnel training, expected standards of conduct, duty for security and custody of possessions such as passwords, keys, automobiles and other organisational property (eg. laptops).
The overall efficiency of protective security plans is only as strong as the weakest link. Failure to ensure cohesive security management in each category and rationally evaluate dangers can expose organisations to a variety of adverse occasions, which in severe cases can be deadly to the business (eg. PanAm 103, Lockerbie).
Security plans for each business for that reason need to be based upon risk evaluation, so that cost effective countermeasures can be presented to protect the organisation and ensure ongoing practicality.
NeoComm experts are experienced throughout a variety of protective security concerns. Our experts have helped on significant security projects of differing intricacy, while all work is carried out in accordance with relevant professional requirements (eg. ASNZS4360, risk management).
Security Awareness Solutions.
• Do your personnel politely hold doors open for complete strangers?
• Are private files left unattended on desks?
• Do personnel discuss secret information in the local pub after work?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, felt confident, you’re not alone!
Your company’s financial investment in expensive security systems like firewall programs, alarms and virus scanners could be rendered ineffective through a single negligent act by among your trusted associates. Creating a sensible level of security awareness within your company is important to gaining the optimum benefit from your investment in security controls and countermeasures, as well as minimizing your security dangers. Many government and industry requirements, including the International Security Standard ISO 17799, require that companies have adequate security awareness training programs in place in order to be compliant.
NeoComm can provide you with a wide array of security awareness solutions specifically tailored to meet your needs, varying from hi-tech computer-based training systems to simple and reliable posters campaigns.
Contact one of our freindly experts today to find out more about how NeoComm’s security awareness solutions can help you get the job done.
Security Awareness Training.
We have worked closely with government and industry to determine and address the challenges usually associated with delivering conventional security awareness training to small, medium and large user populations.
As a result of this research, we took a really unique technique to security awareness training, utilising the current multimedia technologies in a brand-new and innovative way to provide a lively, interactive and fun training experience.
Our security awareness training program has a number of unique features:.
• The delivery method is versatile. A choice of delivery via CDROM and/or intranet means that specific team members can complete the training at their own workstation when it is most convenient for them, as part of a group session in a training space, or at home via their laptop or even their personal computer.
• Through our partnership with SBS language services, NeoComm can provide language translation for the entire training program, including audio, into just about any language, as and when required.
• Basic reporting is available in comma-delimited text format for integration with just about any data-mining/reporting application. In addition, NeoComm can customise the data export performance of the training to integrate with just about any web-based or SCORM compliant learning management system.
• NeoComm is able to provide truely global support through our 24×7 web and email support system, supported by our network of partners in the U.S., Europe and the U.A.E.
• The material in the training program can be quickly customised to produce seperate training streams to suit specific roles, include site specific security requirements and images and far more.
According to the Information Security Manager at one of our largest customers, a multi-national chemical company with sites in Germany, South America, Australia and North America, “The very best feature of NeoComm’s training is that it is delivered in an amusing fashion. Security awareness is typically a relatively dry topic and NeoComm has discovered a way to present it in a format which will not send you to sleep. This is important since you want your personnel to comprehend the product.”.
For the best security awareness and training, call us now, or visit our offices in North Parramatta, Dundas, Telopea, Rydalmere, Carlingford, Camellia, Rosehill, Dundas Valley, Northmead, Parramatta and Oatlands.