NeoComm can help you better understand and manage your security risks through a variety of specialist services, customized to match your particular needs and delivered with the care and understanding that only experienced professionals can provide.
In addition to our standard service offerings, NeoComm can leverage our consulting approach to produce custom professional NeoComm’s services include:
• Penetration Testing
• Security Review
• Policy Advancement
• Security Awareness
• Red Teaming
• Web App. Security
• Managed Secure Services
• Services solutions to fulfill the needs of your particular obstacles.
The ever increasing reliance of companies on information technology, integrated with the need to rapidly adapt business processes to keep pace with technological advances, introduces new and more intricate security challenges. This, integrated with the increasing rate of domestic and global crime, aggravated by terrorism, and compliance obligations such as the Privacy Act, means the need to protect your business is now more critical than ever before.
NeoComm is an expert security consulting company who offers the skills and expertise you need to overcome today’s security challenges. Our specialists are experienced professionals who understand business and not just innovation. These factors mean that you can rest assured the suggestions NeoComm’s specialists provide is constantly in the very best interest of your business and is commensurate with your security danger profile.
Security Professional Services
Security can be specified as the state or feeling of being safe and secured. Preventative measures are often taken to keep properties safe from crime, attack or threat and the cohesive system of physical and sensible controls, which permit an entity to continue their genuine operations without interruption.
Protective security is the total environment developed to prevent or minimise loss of or damage to possessions, including personnel. These procedures can be described as:
• personnel security (only known trusted individuals with a “need to go” can access to properties).
• physical security (fences, lighting, alarms, access to control systems, locks and safes).
• administrative security (policies and procedures, incident reporting, threat and risk assessment).
• information security (data classification, access only to those with a “need to know”, custody).
• Security education and awareness (personnel training, anticipated standards of conduct, duty for security and custody of possessions such as passwords, keys, automobiles and other organisational property (eg. laptops).
The total efficiency of protective security plans is only as strong as the weakest link. Failure to ensure cohesive security management in each category and reasonably assess risks can expose organisations to a variety of negative occasions, which in severe cases can be fatal to business (eg. PanAm 103, Lockerbie).
Security plans for each business therefore need to be based upon danger assessment, so that cost effective countermeasures can be introduced to protect the organisation and ensure continued practicality.
NeoComm specialists are experienced throughout a variety of protective security issues. Our specialists have assisted on considerable security projects of differing intricacy, while all work is performed in accordance with pertinent professional standards (eg. ASNZS4360, risk management).
Security Awareness Solutions.
• Do your personnel politely hold doors open for total strangers?
• Are private documents left unattended on desks?
• Do personnel go over secret information in the local bar after work?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, rest assured, you’re not alone!
Your company’s financial investment in expensive security systems like firewalls, alarms and virus scanners could be rendered inadequate through a single negligent act by one of your trusted coworkers. Creating a sensible level of security awareness within your company is critical to acquiring the maximum benefit from your investment in security controls and countermeasures, as well as reducing your security risks. Many government and industry standards, including the International Security Standard ISO 17799, require that companies have sufficient security awareness training programs in place in order to be compliant.
NeoComm can provide you with a large selection of security awareness solutions particularly customized to fulfill your needs, ranging from hi-tech computer-based training systems to simple and effective posters campaigns.
Contact one of our freindly specialists today to discover more about how NeoComm’s security awareness solutions can help you get the job done.
Security Awareness Training.
We have worked closely with government and industry to identify and address the obstacles generally related to delivering conventional security awareness training to small, medium and large user populations.
As a result of this research, we took a very distinct approach to security awareness training, using the latest multimedia technologies in a brand-new and ingenious way to provide a dynamic, interactive and fun training experience.
Our security awareness training program has a number of distinct features:.
• The delivery approach is versatile. A choice of shipment through CDROM and/or intranet means that individual staff members can finish the training at their own workstation when it is most convenient for them, as part of a group session in a training room, or at home through their laptop computer and even their home computer.
• Through our collaboration with SBS language services, NeoComm can provide language translation for the whole training program, including audio, into almost any language, as and when required.
• Standard reporting is available in comma-delimited text format for integration with almost any data-mining/reporting application. In addition, NeoComm can personalize the information export performance of the training to integrate with almost any web-based or SCORM compliant learning management system.
• NeoComm is able to provide truely global support through our 24×7 web and email support system, supported by our network of partners in the U.S., Europe and the U.A.E.
• The content in the training program can be quickly customised to produce seperate training streams to match particular functions, include site specific security requirements and images and a lot more.
According to the Information Security Manager at one of our biggest customers, a multi-national chemical company with sites in Germany, South America, Australia and North America, “The best feature of NeoComm’s training is that it is delivered in an entertaining style. Security awareness is normally a relatively dry subject and NeoComm has found a way to present it in a format which will not send you to sleep. This is necessary given that you want your personnel to comprehend the product.”.
For the best security awareness and training, call us now, or visit our offices in Constitution Hill, Toongabbie, Wentworthville, Pendle Hill, Winston Hills, Northmead, Westmead, Girraween, Seven Hills, Baulkham Hills and Old Toongabbie.