NeoComm can assist you much better understand and handle your security dangers through a range of professional services, tailored to fit your specific needs and delivered with the care and understanding that only experienced professionals can provide.
In addition to our basic service offerings, NeoComm can leverage our consulting method to produce customized professional NeoComm’s services include:
• Penetration Checking
• Security Review
• Policy Development
• Security Awareness
• Red Teaming
• Web App. Security
• Managed Secure Services
• Services solutions to satisfy the needs of your specific challenges.
The ever increasing dependence of businesses on information technology, integrated with the need to rapidly adapt business processes to keep pace with technological advances, presents brand-new and more intricate security obstacles. This, integrated with the increasing rate of domestic and international crime, aggravated by terrorism, and compliance commitments such as the Privacy Act, means the need to protect your business is now more important than ever before.
NeoComm is a professional security consulting company who offers the skills and expertise you need to get rid of today’s security obstacles. Our experts are experienced professionals who understand business and not just innovation. These factors mean that you can rest assured the suggestions NeoComm’s experts provide is constantly in the best interest of your business and is commensurate with your security threat profile.
Security Professional Services
Security can be specified as the state or feeling of being safe and safeguarded. Precautions are often taken to keep possessions safe from crime, attack or threat and the cohesive system of physical and rational controls, which allow an entity to continue their genuine operations without disruption.
Protective security is the total environment developed to prevent or reduce loss of or damage to possessions, including staff. These procedures can be described as:
• personnel security (only known trusted individuals with a “need to go” can access to possessions).
• physical security (fences, lighting, alarms, access to control systems, locks and safes).
• administrative security (policies and procedures, incident reporting, threat and risk evaluation).
• information security (data classification, access only to those with a “need to know”, custody).
• Security education and awareness (staff training, expected standards of conduct, responsibility for security and custody of possessions such as passwords, keys, cars and other organisational property (eg. laptops).
The general effectiveness of protective security arrangements is only as strong as the weakest link. Failure to ensure cohesive security management in each classification and rationally evaluate dangers can expose organisations to a range of negative events, which in severe cases can be deadly to business (eg. PanAm 103, Lockerbie).
Security arrangements for each business for that reason need to be based upon threat evaluation, so that cost effective countermeasures can be introduced to protect the organisation and ensure ongoing viability.
NeoComm experts are experienced throughout a range of protective security issues. Our experts have helped on significant security tasks of varying intricacy, while all work is carried out in accordance with pertinent professional requirements (eg. ASNZS4360, risk management).
Security Awareness Solutions.
• Do your staff pleasantly hold doors open for complete strangers?
• Are confidential documents left unattended on desks?
• Do staff talk about confidential information in the local pub after work?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, rest assured, you’re not alone!
Your company’s financial investment in expensive security systems like firewall programs, alarms and virus scanners could be rendered inefficient through a single irresponsible act by one of your trusted associates. Developing a reasonable level of security awareness within your company is important to getting the maximum benefit from your investment in security controls and countermeasures, as well as reducing your security dangers. Many government and market requirements, including the International Security Standard ISO 17799, require that companies have sufficient security awareness training programs in place in order to be certified.
NeoComm can provide you with a wide range of security awareness solutions specifically tailored to satisfy your needs, varying from hi-tech computer-based training systems to simple and effective posters campaigns.
Contact one of our freindly experts today to find out more about how NeoComm’s security awareness solutions can assist you get the job done.
Security Awareness Training.
We have worked closely with government and industry to determine and address the challenges normally associated with delivering traditional security awareness training to small, medium and big user populations.
As a result of this research, we took a very special approach to security awareness training, utilising the latest multimedia innovations in a new and innovative way to deliver a dynamic, interactive and fun training experience.
Our security awareness training program has a variety of special features:.
• The delivery approach is flexible. A choice of shipment through CDROM and/or intranet means that individual employees can complete the training at their own workstation when it is most convenient for them, as part of a group session in a training space, or at home through their laptop computer and even their personal computer.
• Through our collaboration with SBS language services, NeoComm can provide language translation for the entire training program, including audio, into just about any language, as and when required.
• Standard reporting is available in comma-delimited text format for integration with just about any data-mining/reporting application. In addition, NeoComm can customise the information export functionality of the training to integrate with just about any web-based or SCORM compliant learning management system.
• NeoComm has the ability to provide truely global support through our 24×7 web and e-mail support system, backed up by our network of partners in the U.S., Europe and the U.A.E.
• The content in the training program can be easily customised to produce seperate training streams to fit specific functions, include site specific security requirements and imagery and far more.
According to the Information Security Manager at one of our biggest clients, a multi-national chemical company with sites in Germany, South America, Australia and The United States And Canada, “The very best feature of NeoComm’s training is that it is delivered in an amusing style. Security awareness is generally a relatively dry subject and NeoComm has found a way to introduce it in a format which will not send you to sleep. This is important considering that you want your staff to comprehend the product.”.
For the best security awareness and training, call us now, or visit our offices in Acacia Gardens, Stanhope Gardens, Glenwood, Kings Langley, The Ponds, Kings Park, Marayong, Kellyville Ridge, Quakers Hill, Beaumont Hills and Parklea.