NeoComm can assist you much better understand and handle your security risks through a range of specialist services, customized to fit your particular needs and delivered with the care and understanding that only experienced professionals can provide.
In addition to our standard service offerings, NeoComm can leverage our consulting methodology to create custom-made professional NeoComm’s services include:
• Penetration Checking
• Security Review
• Policy Advancement
• Security Awareness
• Red Teaming
• Web App. Security
• Managed Secure Services
• Services solutions to satisfy the needs of your particular challenges.
The ever increasing reliance of organisations on infotech, integrated with the need to quickly adapt business processes to keep pace with technological advances, introduces brand-new and more complicated security difficulties. This, integrated with the increasing rate of domestic and international crime, intensified by terrorism, and compliance obligations such as the Privacy Act, means the need to protect your business is now more important than ever before.
NeoComm is an expert security consulting company who offers the skills and competence you need to get rid of today’s security difficulties. Our specialists are experienced professionals who understand business and not just technology. These factors mean that you can rest assured the recommendations NeoComm’s specialists provide is always in the very best interest of your business and is commensurate with your security risk profile.
Security Professional Services
Security can be specified as the state or feeling of being safe and secured. Preventative measures are typically taken to keep possessions safe from crime, attack or risk and the cohesive system of physical and logical controls, which allow an entity to continue their genuine operations without disturbance.
Protective security is the total environment developed to prevent or reduce loss of or damage to assets, including staff. These procedures can be referred to as:
• workers security (only known trusted persons with a “need to go” can gain access to possessions).
• physical security (fences, lighting, alarms, access to control systems, locks and safes).
• administrative security (policies and procedures, incident reporting, threat and risk assessment).
• information security (data classification, access only to those with a “need to know”, custody).
• Security education and awareness (staff training, expected standards of conduct, responsibility for security and custody of assets such as passwords, keys, cars and other organisational property (eg. laptops).
The overall efficiency of protective security arrangements is only as strong as the weakest link. Failure to ensure cohesive security management in each category and logically examine risks can expose organisations to a range of unfavorable occasions, which in serious cases can be deadly to business (eg. PanAm 103, Lockerbie).
Security arrangements for each business for that reason need to be based upon risk assessment, so that cost effective countermeasures can be introduced to protect the organisation and ensure ongoing practicality.
NeoComm specialists are experienced throughout a range of protective security concerns. Our specialists have helped on substantial security projects of differing intricacy, while all work is carried out in accordance with appropriate professional requirements (eg. ASNZS4360, risk management).
Security Awareness Solutions.
• Do your staff politely hold doors open for complete strangers?
• Are private documents left unattended on desks?
• Do staff talk about secret information in the local bar after work?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, rest assured, you’re not alone!
Your company’s financial investment in pricey security systems like firewall programs, alarms and virus scanners could be rendered ineffective through a single irresponsible act by among your trusted colleagues. Creating a sensible level of security awareness within your company is important to gaining the maximum benefit from your investment in security controls and countermeasures, as well as decreasing your security risks. Many government and industry requirements, including the International Security Standard ISO 17799, require that companies have sufficient security awareness training programs in place in order to be compliant.
NeoComm can provide you with a broad selection of security awareness solutions particularly customized to satisfy your needs, ranging from hi-tech computer-based training systems to simple and efficient posters campaigns.
Contact one of our freindly specialists today to learn more about how NeoComm’s security awareness solutions can assist you get the job done.
Security Awareness Training.
We have worked closely with government and industry to determine and address the challenges normally related to delivering standard security awareness training to small, medium and large user populations.
As a result of this research, we took a very distinct approach to security awareness training, utilising the current multimedia innovations in a brand-new and innovative way to deliver a dynamic, interactive and enjoyable training experience.
Our security awareness training program has a number of distinct features:.
• The delivery method is flexible. A choice of shipment by means of CDROM and/or intranet means that specific team members can complete the training at their own workstation when it is most convenient for them, as part of a group session in a training room, or at home by means of their laptop computer or even their personal computer.
• Through our collaboration with SBS language services, NeoComm can provide language translation for the entire training program, including audio, into almost any language, as and when required.
• Standard reporting is available in comma-delimited text format for integration with almost any data-mining/reporting application. In addition, NeoComm can customise the information export functionality of the training to integrate with almost any web-based or SCORM compliant learning management system.
• NeoComm has the ability to provide truely global support through our 24×7 web and e-mail support system, supported by our network of partners in the U.S., Europe and the U.A.E.
• The material in the training program can be quickly customised to create seperate training streams to fit particular functions, include site specific security requirements and images and much more.
According to the Information Security Manager at one of our biggest consumers, a multi-national chemical company with sites in Germany, South America, Australia and The United States And Canada, “The very best feature of NeoComm’s training is that it is delivered in an amusing fashion. Security awareness is usually a fairly dry subject and NeoComm has discovered a way to present it in a format which will not send you to sleep. This is essential considering that you desire your staff to understand the product.”.
For the best security awareness and training, call us now, or visit our offices in Harris Park, Mays Hill, Holroyd, Rosehill, Westmead, Granville, North Parramatta, Clyde, Camellia, Merrylands and Parramatta.