NeoComm can assist you better comprehend and handle your security threats through a series of specialist services, customized to match your particular needs and delivered with the care and understanding that only experienced professionals can provide.
In addition to our basic service offerings, NeoComm can leverage our consulting approach to produce customized professional NeoComm’s services include:
• Penetration Testing
• Security Review
• Policy Development
• Security Awareness
• Red Teaming
• Web App. Security
• Managed Secure Services
• Services solutions to fulfill the needs of your particular challenges.
The ever increasing reliance of companies on information technology, combined with the need to quickly adapt business procedures to keep pace with technological advances, presents brand-new and more intricate security challenges. This, combined with the increasing rate of domestic and global crime, worsened by terrorism, and compliance responsibilities such as the Privacy Act, means the need to protect your business is now more important than ever before.
NeoComm is a professional security consulting company who offers the skills and proficiency you need to get rid of today’s security challenges. Our specialists are experienced professionals who comprehend business and not just innovation. These elements mean that you can feel confident the guidance NeoComm’s specialists provide is constantly in the best interest of your business and is commensurate with your security danger profile.
Security Professional Services
Security can be defined as the state or feeling of being safe and secured. Safety measures are often taken to keep properties safe from crime, attack or danger and the cohesive system of physical and rational controls, which permit an entity to continue their legitimate operations without disturbance.
Protective security is the total environment created to prevent or minimise loss of or damage to assets, including staff. These measures can be referred to as:
• workers security (only known relied on persons with a “need to go” can gain access to properties).
• physical security (fences, lighting, alarms, access to control systems, locks and safes).
• administrative security (policies and procedures, incident reporting, threat and risk assessment).
• information security (data classification, access only to those with a “need to know”, custody).
• Security education and awareness (staff training, expected standards of conduct, responsibility for security and custody of assets such as passwords, keys, cars and other organisational property (eg. laptops).
The general effectiveness of protective security plans is only as strong as the weakest link. Failure to ensure cohesive security management in each classification and reasonably examine threats can expose organisations to a series of unfavorable events, which in serious cases can be deadly to the business (eg. PanAm 103, Lockerbie).
Security plans for each business for that reason need to be based on danger assessment, so that cost effective countermeasures can be presented to protect the organisation and ensure ongoing viability.
NeoComm specialists are experienced across a series of protective security issues. Our specialists have helped on significant security tasks of differing intricacy, while all work is carried out in accordance with pertinent professional standards (eg. ASNZS4360, risk management).
Security Awareness Solutions.
• Do your staff politely hold doors open for total strangers?
• Are private files left unattended on desks?
• Do staff go over secret information in the local bar after work?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, rest assured, you’re not alone!
Your company’s financial investment in costly security systems like firewall programs, alarms and virus scanners could be rendered inadequate through a single irresponsible act by one of your relied on coworkers. Creating a reasonable level of security awareness within your company is important to getting the optimum benefit from your investment in security controls and countermeasures, as well as lowering your security threats. Many government and market standards, including the International Security Standard ISO 17799, require that companies have adequate security awareness training programs in place in order to be certified.
NeoComm can provide you with a broad range of security awareness solutions specifically customized to fulfill your needs, varying from hi-tech computer-based training systems to basic and efficient posters campaigns.
Contact one of our freindly specialists today to discover more about how NeoComm’s security awareness solutions can assist you get the job done.
Security Awareness Training.
We have worked closely with government and industry to identify and address the challenges normally connected with delivering conventional security awareness training to small, medium and big user populations.
As a result of this research, we took an extremely unique method to security awareness training, using the most recent multimedia technologies in a brand-new and innovative way to provide a dynamic, interactive and enjoyable training experience.
Our security awareness training program has a number of unique features:.
• The delivery method is versatile. A choice of shipment via CDROM and/or intranet means that individual team members can finish the training at their own workstation when it is most convenient for them, as part of a group session in a training room, or at home via their laptop computer or perhaps their home computer.
• Through our collaboration with SBS language services, NeoComm can provide language translation for the entire training program, including audio, into practically any language, as and when required.
• Basic reporting is available in comma-delimited text format for integration with practically any data-mining/reporting application. In addition, NeoComm can personalize the information export functionality of the training to integrate with practically any web-based or SCORM compliant learning management system.
• NeoComm is able to provide truely global support through our 24×7 web and email support system, supported by our network of partners in the U.S., Europe and the U.A.E.
• The content in the training program can be quickly personalized to produce seperate training streams to match particular roles, include site specific security requirements and imagery and a lot more.
According to the Information Security Manager at one of our largest consumers, a multi-national chemical company with sites in Germany, South America, Australia and The United States And Canada, “The very best feature of NeoComm’s training is that it is provided in an amusing style. Security awareness is generally a fairly dry topic and NeoComm has found a way to present it in a format which will not send you to sleep. This is necessary since you desire your staff to understand the product.”.
For the best security awareness and training, call us now, or visit our offices in Girraween, Wentworthville, Toongabbie, Constitution Hill, Old Toongabbie, South Wentworthville, Westmead, Greystanes, Seven Hills, Pemulwuy and Pendle Hill.