NeoComm can assist you better understand and handle your security dangers through a range of professional services, tailored to suit your particular needs and delivered with the care and understanding that only experienced professionals can provide.
In addition to our basic service offerings, NeoComm can leverage our consulting approach to create custom-made professional NeoComm’s services include:
• Penetration Testing
• Security Review
• Policy Advancement
• Security Awareness
• Red Teaming
• Web App. Security
• Managed Secure Services
• Services solutions to satisfy the needs of your particular challenges.
The ever increasing reliance of organisations on infotech, integrated with the need to quickly adjust business processes to keep pace with technological advances, presents new and more intricate security obstacles. This, integrated with the increasing rate of domestic and global crime, aggravated by terrorism, and compliance responsibilities such as the Privacy Act, means the need to protect your business is now more important than ever before.
NeoComm is an expert security consulting company who offers the skills and expertise you need to get rid of today’s security obstacles. Our consultants are experienced professionals who understand business and not just technology. These elements mean that you can feel confident the recommendations NeoComm’s consultants provide is always in the best interest of your business and is commensurate with your security danger profile.
Security Professional Services
Security can be specified as the state or feeling of being safe and protected. Safety measures are often taken to keep properties safe from crime, attack or risk and the cohesive system of physical and logical controls, which permit an entity to continue their genuine operations without interruption.
Protective security is the total environment developed to prevent or minimise loss of or damage to possessions, including staff. These steps can be referred to as:
• workers security (only known relied on individuals with a “need to go” can access to properties).
• physical security (fences, lighting, alarms, access to control systems, locks and safes).
• administrative security (policies and procedures, incident reporting, threat and risk evaluation).
• information security (data classification, access only to those with a “need to know”, custody).
• Security education and awareness (staff training, expected standards of conduct, duty for security and custody of possessions such as passwords, keys, vehicles and other organisational property (eg. laptop computers).
The total effectiveness of protective security arrangements is only as strong as the weakest link. Failure to ensure cohesive security management in each category and rationally examine dangers can expose organisations to a range of negative events, which in extreme cases can be fatal to the business (eg. PanAm 103, Lockerbie).
Security arrangements for each business therefore need to be based on danger evaluation, so that cost effective countermeasures can be introduced to protect the organisation and ensure ongoing viability.
NeoComm consultants are experienced throughout a range of protective security concerns. Our consultants have assisted on considerable security tasks of differing intricacy, while all work is performed in accordance with pertinent professional standards (eg. ASNZS4360, risk management).
Security Awareness Solutions.
• Do your staff politely hold doors open for complete strangers?
• Are personal documents left unattended on desks?
• Do staff discuss confidential information in the local club after work?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, rest assured, you’re not alone!
Your company’s financial investment in expensive security systems like firewall programs, alarm systems and virus scanners could be rendered inadequate through a single negligent act by one of your relied on associates. Developing a reasonable level of security awareness within your company is important to getting the optimum benefit from your investment in security controls and countermeasures, as well as reducing your security dangers. Many government and market standards, including the International Security Standard ISO 17799, require that companies have adequate security awareness training programs in place in order to be certified.
NeoComm can provide you with a large selection of security awareness solutions particularly tailored to satisfy your needs, varying from hi-tech computer-based training systems to basic and reliable posters campaigns.
Contact one of our freindly consultants today to discover more about how NeoComm’s security awareness solutions can assist you get the job done.
Security Awareness Training.
We have worked closely with government and industry to recognize and address the challenges typically connected with delivering traditional security awareness training to small, medium and large user populations.
As a result of this research, we took a very special approach to security awareness training, making use of the latest multimedia technologies in a new and ingenious way to provide a vibrant, interactive and enjoyable training experience.
Our security awareness training program has a number of special features:.
• The delivery approach is versatile. A choice of delivery through CDROM and/or intranet means that individual team members can finish the training at their own workstation when it is most convenient for them, as part of a group session in a training room, or at home through their laptop or even their personal computer.
• Through our collaboration with SBS language services, NeoComm can provide language translation for the whole training program, including audio, into almost any language, as and when required.
• Standard reporting is available in comma-delimited text format for integration with almost any data-mining/reporting application. In addition, NeoComm can customise the data export functionality of the training to integrate with almost any web-based or SCORM compliant learning management system.
• NeoComm is able to provide truely global assistance through our 24×7 web and e-mail support system, backed up by our network of partners in the U.S., Europe and the U.A.E.
• The material in the training program can be quickly customised to create seperate training streams to suit particular roles, include site specific security requirements and imagery and a lot more.
According to the Information Security Manager at one of our biggest consumers, a multi-national chemical company with sites in Germany, South America, Australia and The United States And Canada, “The best feature of NeoComm’s training is that it is provided in an amusing style. Security awareness is normally a relatively dry subject and NeoComm has found a way to present it in a format which will not send you to sleep. This is important because you want your staff to comprehend the product.”.
For the best security awareness and training, call us now, or visit our offices in Thornleigh, Beecroft, Cheltenham, North Epping, Westleigh, Normanhurst, Cherrybrook, West Pennant Hills, Epping, South Turramurra and Pennant Hills.