NeoComm can help you much better understand and handle your security dangers through a range of specialist services, customized to suit your particular needs and delivered with the care and understanding that only experienced professionals can provide.
In addition to our basic service offerings, NeoComm can leverage our consulting method to develop customized professional NeoComm’s services include:
• Penetration Testing
• Security Review
• Policy Advancement
• Security Awareness
• Red Teaming
• Web App. Security
• Managed Secure Services
• Services solutions to fulfill the needs of your particular obstacles.
The ever increasing reliance of organisations on infotech, combined with the need to rapidly adapt business processes to keep pace with technological advances, presents new and more complicated security challenges. This, combined with the increasing rate of domestic and international crime, exacerbated by terrorism, and compliance commitments such as the Privacy Act, means the need to protect your business is now more important than ever before.
NeoComm is an expert security consulting company who offers the skills and knowledge you need to get rid of today’s security challenges. Our consultants are experienced professionals who understand business and not just technology. These factors mean that you can feel confident the suggestions NeoComm’s consultants provide is constantly in the best interest of your business and is commensurate with your security threat profile.
Security Professional Services
Security can be defined as the state or feeling of being safe and protected. Precautions are frequently taken to keep assets safe from crime, attack or danger and the cohesive system of physical and sensible controls, which permit an entity to continue their legitimate operations without disturbance.
Protective security is the total environment created to prevent or reduce loss of or damage to possessions, including staff. These steps can be described as:
• workers security (only known relied on individuals with a “need to go” can gain access to assets).
• physical security (fences, lighting, alarms, access to control systems, locks and safes).
• administrative security (policies and procedures, incident reporting, threat and risk evaluation).
• information security (data classification, access only to those with a “need to know”, custody).
• Security education and awareness (staff training, expected standards of conduct, responsibility for security and custody of possessions such as passwords, keys, automobiles and other organisational property (eg. laptop computers).
The total efficiency of protective security plans is only as strong as the weakest link. Failure to ensure cohesive security management in each classification and reasonably assess dangers can expose organisations to a range of adverse occasions, which in severe cases can be deadly to the business (eg. PanAm 103, Lockerbie).
Security plans for each business therefore need to be based on threat evaluation, so that cost effective countermeasures can be presented to protect the organisation and ensure ongoing viability.
NeoComm consultants are experienced across a range of protective security issues. Our consultants have helped on considerable security projects of varying complexity, while all work is carried out in accordance with appropriate professional requirements (eg. ASNZS4360, risk management).
Security Awareness Solutions.
• Do your staff nicely hold doors open for complete strangers?
• Are private documents left unattended on desks?
• Do staff go over secret information in the local pub after work?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, felt confident, you’re not alone!
Your company’s financial investment in costly security systems like firewalls, alarms and virus scanners could be rendered inadequate through a single negligent act by among your relied on coworkers. Developing a sensible level of security awareness within your company is important to gaining the optimum benefit from your investment in security controls and countermeasures, as well as minimizing your security dangers. Many government and market requirements, including the International Security Standard ISO 17799, require that companies have appropriate security awareness training programs in place in order to be compliant.
NeoComm can provide you with a broad range of security awareness solutions particularly customized to fulfill your needs, varying from hi-tech computer-based training systems to easy and effective posters campaigns.
Contact one of our freindly consultants today to find out more about how NeoComm’s security awareness solutions can help you get the job done.
Security Awareness Training.
We have worked closely with government and industry to recognize and address the obstacles usually associated with delivering standard security awareness training to small, medium and large user populations.
As a result of this research, we took a very distinct method to security awareness training, making use of the current multimedia innovations in a brand-new and innovative way to provide a vibrant, interactive and enjoyable training experience.
Our security awareness training program has a number of distinct features:.
• The delivery method is flexible. A choice of shipment by means of CDROM and/or intranet means that private staff members can finish the training at their own workstation when it is most convenient for them, as part of a group session in a training space, or at home by means of their laptop computer and even their home computer.
• Through our partnership with SBS language services, NeoComm can provide language translation for the whole training program, including audio, into just about any language, as and when required.
• Standard reporting is available in comma-delimited text format for integration with just about any data-mining/reporting application. In addition, NeoComm can customise the information export performance of the training to integrate with just about any web-based or SCORM compliant learning management system.
• NeoComm is able to provide truely global support through our 24×7 web and email support system, supported by our network of partners in the U.S., Europe and the U.A.E.
• The material in the training program can be quickly customised to develop seperate training streams to suit particular functions, include site specific security requirements and images and far more.
According to the Information Security Manager at one of our largest customers, a multi-national chemical company with sites in Germany, South America, Australia and North America, “The best feature of NeoComm’s training is that it is provided in an amusing fashion. Security awareness is generally a fairly dry topic and NeoComm has discovered a way to introduce it in a format which will not send you to sleep. This is very important given that you desire your staff to understand the product.”.
For the best security awareness and training, call us now, or visit our offices in Camellia, Clyde, Harris Park, Rydalmere, Parramatta, Granville, Oatlands, Holroyd, North Parramatta, Silverwater and Rosehill.