NeoComm can help you better understand and manage your security dangers through a variety of specialist services, customized to fit your particular needs and delivered with the care and understanding that only experienced professionals can provide.
In addition to our basic service offerings, NeoComm can leverage our consulting methodology to produce custom professional NeoComm’s services include:
• Penetration Checking
• Security Review
• Policy Development
• Security Awareness
• Red Teaming
• Web App. Security
• Managed Secure Services
• Services solutions to satisfy the needs of your particular challenges.
The ever increasing reliance of companies on infotech, integrated with the need to rapidly adapt business procedures to keep pace with technological advances, introduces new and more complex security challenges. This, integrated with the increasing rate of domestic and global crime, worsened by terrorism, and compliance obligations such as the Privacy Act, means the need to protect your business is now more critical than ever before.
NeoComm is an expert security consulting company who offers the skills and knowledge you need to overcome today’s security challenges. Our specialists are experienced professionals who understand business and not just technology. These factors mean that you can rest assured the recommendations NeoComm’s specialists provide is always in the best interest of your business and is commensurate with your security risk profile.
Security Professional Services
Security can be specified as the state or feeling of being safe and safeguarded. Precautions are often taken to keep properties safe from crime, attack or risk and the cohesive system of physical and rational controls, which allow an entity to continue their legitimate operations without disruption.
Protective security is the total environment developed to prevent or reduce loss of or damage to possessions, including staff. These steps can be referred to as:
• workers security (only known relied on individuals with a “need to go” can gain access to properties).
• physical security (fences, lighting, alarms, access to control systems, locks and safes).
• administrative security (policies and procedures, incident reporting, threat and risk assessment).
• information security (data classification, access only to those with a “need to know”, custody).
• Security education and awareness (staff training, anticipated standards of conduct, duty for security and custody of possessions such as passwords, keys, cars and other organisational property (eg. laptops).
The general efficiency of protective security plans is only as strong as the weakest link. Failure to ensure cohesive security management in each classification and rationally assess dangers can expose organisations to a variety of negative occasions, which in serious cases can be deadly to business (eg. PanAm 103, Lockerbie).
Security plans for each business for that reason need to be based upon risk assessment, so that cost effective countermeasures can be introduced to protect the organisation and ensure ongoing viability.
NeoComm specialists are experienced throughout a variety of protective security concerns. Our specialists have assisted on considerable security tasks of varying intricacy, while all work is carried out in accordance with pertinent professional standards (eg. ASNZS4360, risk management).
Security Awareness Solutions.
• Do your staff nicely hold doors open for total strangers?
• Are confidential documents left unattended on desks?
• Do staff talk about secret information in the local bar after work?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, felt confident, you’re not alone!
Your company’s financial investment in costly security systems like firewall programs, alarm systems and virus scanners could be rendered inefficient through a single irresponsible act by among your relied on colleagues. Creating a reasonable level of security awareness within your company is critical to getting the maximum benefit from your investment in security controls and countermeasures, as well as lowering your security dangers. Many government and industry standards, including the International Security Standard ISO 17799, require that companies have adequate security awareness training programs in place in order to be certified.
NeoComm can provide you with a large array of security awareness solutions specifically customized to satisfy your needs, varying from hi-tech computer-based training systems to basic and reliable posters campaigns.
Contact one of our freindly specialists today to discover more about how NeoComm’s security awareness solutions can help you get the job done.
Security Awareness Training.
We have worked closely with government and industry to identify and address the challenges usually connected with delivering standard security awareness training to small, medium and big user populations.
As a result of this research, we took an extremely special method to security awareness training, making use of the most recent multimedia technologies in a brand-new and innovative way to provide a dynamic, interactive and enjoyable training experience.
Our security awareness training program has a variety of special features:.
• The delivery approach is versatile. A choice of shipment via CDROM and/or intranet means that private employees can finish the training at their own workstation when it is most convenient for them, as part of a group session in a training space, or at home via their laptop computer and even their home computer.
• Through our partnership with SBS language services, NeoComm can provide language translation for the entire training program, including audio, into practically any language, as and when required.
• Basic reporting is available in comma-delimited text format for integration with practically any data-mining/reporting application. In addition, NeoComm can customise the data export performance of the training to integrate with practically any web-based or SCORM compliant learning management system.
• NeoComm is able to provide truely global support through our 24×7 web and email support system, supported by our network of partners in the U.S., Europe and the U.A.E.
• The material in the training program can be quickly customised to produce seperate training streams to fit particular roles, include site specific security requirements and images and a lot more.
According to the Information Security Manager at one of our largest customers, a multi-national chemical company with sites in Germany, South America, Australia and The United States And Canada, “The best feature of NeoComm’s training is that it is provided in an amusing style. Security awareness is usually a relatively dry topic and NeoComm has found a way to present it in a format which will not send you to sleep. This is necessary considering that you desire your staff to understand the material.”.
For the best security awareness and training, call us now, or visit our offices in Lalor Park, Toongabbie, Blacktown, Girraween, Prospect, Pendle Hill, Old Toongabbie, Kings Langley, Kings Park, Constitution Hill and Seven Hills.