NeoComm can help you better comprehend and manage your security threats through a series of specialist services, customized to match your specific needs and delivered with the care and understanding that only experienced professionals can provide.
In addition to our basic service offerings, NeoComm can leverage our consulting methodology to produce custom professional NeoComm’s services include:
• Penetration Testing
• Security Review
• Policy Development
• Security Awareness
• Red Teaming
• Web App. Security
• Managed Secure Services
• Services solutions to fulfill the needs of your specific obstacles.
The ever increasing reliance of companies on information technology, integrated with the need to rapidly adapt business procedures to keep pace with technological advances, introduces new and more complicated security difficulties. This, integrated with the increasing rate of domestic and international crime, worsened by terrorism, and compliance obligations such as the Privacy Act, means the need to protect your business is now more critical than ever before.
NeoComm is an expert security consulting company who offers the skills and know-how you need to get rid of today’s security difficulties. Our experts are experienced professionals who comprehend business and not just technology. These factors mean that you can rest assured the recommendations NeoComm’s experts provide is always in the best interest of your business and is commensurate with your security threat profile.
Security Professional Services
Security can be specified as the state or feeling of being safe and safeguarded. Preventative measures are frequently taken to keep possessions safe from crime, attack or danger and the cohesive system of physical and logical controls, which allow an entity to continue their genuine operations without interruption.
Protective security is the total environment created to prevent or minimise loss of or damage to assets, including personnel. These procedures can be referred to as:
• workers security (only known relied on individuals with a “need to go” can gain access to possessions).
• physical security (fences, lighting, alarms, access to control systems, locks and safes).
• administrative security (policies and procedures, incident reporting, threat and risk evaluation).
• information security (data classification, access only to those with a “need to know”, custody).
• Security education and awareness (personnel training, anticipated standards of conduct, duty for security and custody of assets such as passwords, keys, vehicles and other organisational property (eg. laptops).
The general effectiveness of protective security plans is only as strong as the weakest link. Failure to ensure cohesive security management in each classification and rationally evaluate threats can expose organisations to a series of unfavorable events, which in extreme cases can be deadly to the business (eg. PanAm 103, Lockerbie).
Security plans for each business therefore need to be based upon threat evaluation, so that cost effective countermeasures can be presented to protect the organisation and ensure ongoing viability.
NeoComm experts are experienced throughout a series of protective security issues. Our experts have assisted on considerable security projects of differing complexity, while all work is performed in accordance with relevant professional standards (eg. ASNZS4360, risk management).
Security Awareness Solutions.
• Do your personnel nicely hold doors open for total strangers?
• Are confidential documents left unattended on desks?
• Do personnel talk about secret information in the local pub after work?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, felt confident, you’re not alone!
Your company’s investment in expensive security systems like firewalls, alarms and virus scanners could be rendered ineffective through a single irresponsible act by one of your relied on colleagues. Developing a sensible level of security awareness within your company is critical to acquiring the optimum benefit from your investment in security controls and countermeasures, as well as minimizing your security threats. Many government and market standards, including the International Security Standard ISO 17799, require that companies have sufficient security awareness training programs in place in order to be compliant.
NeoComm can provide you with a large selection of security awareness solutions particularly customized to fulfill your needs, ranging from hi-tech computer-based training systems to easy and effective posters campaigns.
Contact one of our freindly experts today to find out more about how NeoComm’s security awareness solutions can help you get the job done.
Security Awareness Training.
We have worked closely with government and industry to identify and address the obstacles normally connected with delivering conventional security awareness training to small, medium and big user populations.
As a result of this research, we took an extremely unique technique to security awareness training, making use of the most recent multimedia technologies in a new and ingenious way to provide a vibrant, interactive and enjoyable training experience.
Our security awareness training program has a number of unique features:.
• The delivery method is versatile. A choice of delivery via CDROM and/or intranet means that individual team members can complete the training at their own workstation when it is most convenient for them, as part of a group session in a training room, or at home via their laptop or perhaps their personal computer.
• Through our collaboration with SBS language services, NeoComm can provide language translation for the entire training program, including audio, into just about any language, as and when required.
• Basic reporting is available in comma-delimited text format for integration with just about any data-mining/reporting application. In addition, NeoComm can customise the information export performance of the training to integrate with just about any web-based or SCORM compliant learning management system.
• NeoComm is able to provide truely global assistance through our 24×7 web and e-mail support system, backed up by our network of partners in the U.S., Europe and the U.A.E.
• The content in the training program can be easily customised to produce seperate training streams to match specific functions, include site specific security requirements and imagery and much more.
According to the Information Security Manager at one of our largest consumers, a multi-national chemical company with sites in Germany, South America, Australia and The United States And Canada, “The best feature of NeoComm’s training is that it is provided in an entertaining style. Security awareness is usually a relatively dry topic and NeoComm has found a way to introduce it in a format which will not send you to sleep. This is very important given that you desire your personnel to understand the product.”.
For the best security awareness and training, call us now, or visit our offices in Parklea, Kellyville Ridge, The Ponds, Acacia Gardens, Beaumont Hills, Glenwood, Kellyville, Kings Langley, Bella Vista, Kings Park and Stanhope Gardens.