NeoComm can assist you better comprehend and manage your security dangers through a variety of professional services, tailored to fit your particular needs and delivered with the care and understanding that only experienced professionals can provide.
In addition to our standard service offerings, NeoComm can leverage our consulting method to produce customized professional NeoComm’s services include:
• Penetration Checking
• Security Review
• Policy Advancement
• Security Awareness
• Red Teaming
• Web App. Security
• Managed Secure Services
• Services solutions to satisfy the needs of your particular obstacles.
The ever increasing reliance of businesses on information technology, integrated with the need to quickly adjust business processes to keep pace with technological advances, introduces brand-new and more complicated security difficulties. This, integrated with the increasing rate of domestic and global crime, worsened by terrorism, and compliance obligations such as the Privacy Act, means the need to protect your business is now more vital than ever before.
NeoComm is a specialist security consulting company who offers the skills and proficiency you need to get rid of today’s security difficulties. Our experts are experienced professionals who comprehend business and not just technology. These factors mean that you can rest assured the guidance NeoComm’s experts provide is always in the best interest of your business and is commensurate with your security danger profile.
Security Professional Services
Security can be specified as the state or feeling of being safe and secured. Precautions are typically taken to keep possessions safe from crime, attack or danger and the cohesive system of physical and rational controls, which permit an entity to continue their genuine operations without disturbance.
Protective security is the total environment created to prevent or reduce loss of or damage to possessions, including staff. These measures can be described as:
• personnel security (only known relied on persons with a “need to go” can gain access to possessions).
• physical security (fences, lighting, alarms, access to control systems, locks and safes).
• administrative security (policies and procedures, incident reporting, threat and risk evaluation).
• information security (data classification, access only to those with a “need to know”, custody).
• Security education and awareness (staff training, expected standards of conduct, duty for security and custody of possessions such as passwords, keys, automobiles and other organisational property (eg. laptops).
The general effectiveness of protective security plans is only as strong as the weakest link. Failure to ensure cohesive security management in each classification and rationally examine dangers can expose organisations to a variety of adverse events, which in severe cases can be fatal to the business (eg. PanAm 103, Lockerbie).
Security plans for each business for that reason need to be based upon danger evaluation, so that cost effective countermeasures can be introduced to protect the organisation and ensure continued viability.
NeoComm experts are experienced across a variety of protective security concerns. Our experts have assisted on substantial security tasks of differing intricacy, while all work is performed in accordance with appropriate professional standards (eg. ASNZS4360, risk management).
Security Awareness Solutions.
• Do your staff nicely hold doors open for total strangers?
• Are personal documents left unattended on desks?
• Do staff talk about secret information in the local club after work?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, rest assured, you’re not alone!
Your company’s investment in costly security systems like firewall softwares, alarm systems and virus scanners could be rendered inefficient through a single negligent act by one of your relied on colleagues. Creating a reasonable level of security awareness within your company is vital to getting the optimum benefit from your investment in security controls and countermeasures, as well as reducing your security dangers. Many government and industry standards, including the International Security Standard ISO 17799, require that companies have sufficient security awareness training programs in place in order to be certified.
NeoComm can provide you with a broad variety of security awareness solutions particularly tailored to satisfy your needs, varying from hi-tech computer-based training systems to easy and efficient posters campaigns.
Contact one of our freindly experts today to find out more about how NeoComm’s security awareness solutions can assist you get the job done.
Security Awareness Training.
We have worked closely with government and industry to identify and address the obstacles usually related to delivering conventional security awareness training to small, medium and big user populations.
As a result of this research, we took a very unique technique to security awareness training, utilising the most recent multimedia innovations in a brand-new and innovative way to deliver a lively, interactive and fun training experience.
Our security awareness training program has a number of unique features:.
• The delivery technique is versatile. A choice of delivery through CDROM and/or intranet means that individual employees can finish the training at their own workstation when it is most convenient for them, as part of a group session in a training space, or at home through their laptop computer or perhaps their home computer.
• Through our partnership with SBS language services, NeoComm can provide language translation for the whole training program, including audio, into practically any language, as and when required.
• Standard reporting is available in comma-delimited text format for integration with practically any data-mining/reporting application. In addition, NeoComm can customise the information export functionality of the training to integrate with practically any web-based or SCORM compliant learning management system.
• NeoComm has the ability to provide truely global support through our 24×7 web and email support system, backed up by our network of partners in the U.S., Europe and the U.A.E.
• The material in the training program can be quickly personalized to produce seperate training streams to fit particular functions, include site specific security requirements and images and far more.
According to the Information Security Manager at one of our largest consumers, a multi-national chemical company with sites in Germany, South America, Australia and The United States And Canada, “The very best feature of NeoComm’s training is that it is provided in an entertaining style. Security awareness is generally a fairly dry topic and NeoComm has found a way to present it in a format which will not send you to sleep. This is very important considering that you desire your staff to understand the material.”.
For the best security awareness and training, call us now, or visit our offices in Dundas, Dundas Valley, Carlingford, Oatlands, Rydalmere, Ermington, Camellia, Denistone West, North Parramatta, Rosehill and Telopea.