NeoComm can help you much better comprehend and manage your security dangers through a range of expert services, tailored to match your specific needs and delivered with the care and understanding that only experienced professionals can provide.
In addition to our basic service offerings, NeoComm can leverage our consulting approach to develop custom-made professional NeoComm’s services include:
• Penetration Evaluating
• Security Review
• Policy Development
• Security Awareness
• Red Teaming
• Web App. Security
• Managed Secure Services
• Services solutions to meet the needs of your specific challenges.
The ever increasing dependence of businesses on information technology, integrated with the need to rapidly adjust business procedures to keep pace with technological advances, presents brand-new and more intricate security obstacles. This, integrated with the increasing rate of domestic and international crime, aggravated by terrorism, and compliance obligations such as the Privacy Act, means the need to protect your business is now more important than ever before.
NeoComm is a professional security consulting company who offers the skills and know-how you need to conquer today’s security obstacles. Our specialists are experienced professionals who comprehend business and not just innovation. These elements mean that you can feel confident the guidance NeoComm’s specialists provide is always in the very best interest of your business and is commensurate with your security risk profile.
Security Professional Services
Security can be specified as the state or feeling of being safe and protected. Safety measures are typically taken to keep possessions safe from crime, attack or threat and the cohesive system of physical and sensible controls, which allow an entity to continue their legitimate operations without disturbance.
Protective security is the total environment developed to prevent or minimise loss of or damage to possessions, including personnel. These procedures can be described as:
• workers security (only known trusted individuals with a “need to go” can gain access to possessions).
• physical security (fences, lighting, alarms, access to control systems, locks and safes).
• administrative security (policies and procedures, incident reporting, threat and risk evaluation).
• information security (data classification, access only to those with a “need to know”, custody).
• Security education and awareness (personnel training, expected standards of conduct, responsibility for security and custody of possessions such as passwords, keys, automobiles and other organisational property (eg. laptops).
The total efficiency of protective security arrangements is only as strong as the weakest link. Failure to ensure cohesive security management in each classification and rationally evaluate dangers can expose organisations to a range of unfavorable occasions, which in serious cases can be fatal to business (eg. PanAm 103, Lockerbie).
Security arrangements for each business for that reason need to be based upon risk evaluation, so that cost effective countermeasures can be introduced to protect the organisation and ensure continued viability.
NeoComm specialists are experienced across a range of protective security issues. Our specialists have assisted on substantial security tasks of varying complexity, while all work is performed in accordance with appropriate professional requirements (eg. ASNZS4360, risk management).
Security Awareness Solutions.
• Do your personnel politely hold doors open for complete strangers?
• Are private files left unattended on desks?
• Do personnel talk about secret information in the local club after work?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, felt confident, you’re not alone!
Your company’s investment in costly security systems like firewall programs, alarm systems and virus scanners could be rendered inadequate through a single negligent act by among your trusted associates. Developing a sensible level of security awareness within your company is important to gaining the optimum benefit from your investment in security controls and countermeasures, as well as decreasing your security dangers. Many government and industry requirements, including the International Security Standard ISO 17799, require that companies have adequate security awareness training programs in place in order to be certified.
NeoComm can provide you with a large variety of security awareness solutions particularly tailored to meet your needs, varying from hi-tech computer-based training systems to simple and effective posters campaigns.
Contact one of our freindly specialists today to discover more about how NeoComm’s security awareness solutions can help you get the job done.
Security Awareness Training.
We have worked closely with government and industry to determine and address the challenges typically associated with delivering traditional security awareness training to small, medium and big user populations.
As a result of this research, we took a really distinct method to security awareness training, making use of the latest multimedia technologies in a brand-new and innovative way to provide a lively, interactive and enjoyable training experience.
Our security awareness training program has a variety of distinct features:.
• The delivery technique is versatile. A choice of shipment by means of CDROM and/or intranet means that specific team members can complete the training at their own workstation when it is most convenient for them, as part of a group session in a training space, or at home by means of their laptop or perhaps their personal computer.
• Through our partnership with SBS language services, NeoComm can provide language translation for the entire training program, including audio, into practically any language, as and when required.
• Standard reporting is available in comma-delimited text format for integration with practically any data-mining/reporting application. In addition, NeoComm can personalize the information export functionality of the training to integrate with practically any web-based or SCORM compliant learning management system.
• NeoComm is able to provide truely global assistance through our 24×7 web and email support system, supported by our network of partners in the U.S., Europe and the U.A.E.
• The material in the training program can be easily customised to develop seperate training streams to match specific roles, include site specific security requirements and imagery and a lot more.
According to the Information Security Manager at one of our largest clients, a multi-national chemical company with sites in Germany, South America, Australia and North America, “The best feature of NeoComm’s training is that it is provided in an amusing fashion. Security awareness is typically a fairly dry topic and NeoComm has discovered a way to introduce it in a format which will not send you to sleep. This is necessary considering that you desire your personnel to understand the product.”.
For the best security awareness and training, call us now, or visit our offices in Pennant Hills, Normanhurst, Westleigh, Beecroft, Waitara, North Epping, Hornsby, South Turramurra, Cheltenham, Cherrybrook and Thornleigh.