NeoComm can help you much better understand and handle your security dangers through a range of specialist services, tailored to suit your specific needs and delivered with the care and understanding that only experienced professionals can provide.
In addition to our standard service offerings, NeoComm can leverage our consulting methodology to produce custom professional NeoComm’s services include:
• Penetration Evaluating
• Security Review
• Policy Advancement
• Security Awareness
• Red Teaming
• Web App. Security
• Managed Secure Services
• Services solutions to fulfill the needs of your specific obstacles.
The ever increasing reliance of companies on information technology, integrated with the need to rapidly adapt business processes to keep pace with technological advances, presents brand-new and more complicated security difficulties. This, integrated with the increasing rate of domestic and international crime, intensified by terrorism, and compliance commitments such as the Privacy Act, means the need to protect your business is now more important than ever before.
NeoComm is a specialist security consulting company who offers the skills and competence you need to get rid of today’s security difficulties. Our specialists are experienced professionals who understand business and not just innovation. These elements mean that you can rest assured the advice NeoComm’s specialists provide is always in the best interest of your business and is commensurate with your security threat profile.
Security Professional Services
Security can be specified as the state or feeling of being safe and secured. Safety measures are often taken to keep assets safe from crime, attack or risk and the cohesive system of physical and rational controls, which allow an entity to continue their genuine operations without interruption.
Protective security is the total environment created to prevent or reduce loss of or damage to assets, including personnel. These procedures can be referred to as:
• workers security (only known trusted persons with a “need to go” can gain access to assets).
• physical security (fences, lighting, alarms, access to control systems, locks and safes).
• administrative security (policies and procedures, incident reporting, threat and risk evaluation).
• information security (data classification, access only to those with a “need to know”, custody).
• Security education and awareness (personnel training, expected standards of conduct, obligation for security and custody of assets such as passwords, keys, vehicles and other organisational property (eg. laptop computers).
The general efficiency of protective security arrangements is only as strong as the weakest link. Failure to ensure cohesive security management in each classification and rationally assess dangers can expose organisations to a range of negative events, which in extreme cases can be deadly to the business (eg. PanAm 103, Lockerbie).
Security arrangements for each business for that reason need to be based on threat evaluation, so that cost effective countermeasures can be presented to protect the organisation and ensure continued practicality.
NeoComm specialists are experienced throughout a range of protective security issues. Our specialists have helped on substantial security projects of differing intricacy, while all work is carried out in accordance with relevant professional requirements (eg. ASNZS4360, risk management).
Security Awareness Solutions.
• Do your personnel nicely hold doors open for total strangers?
• Are private documents left unattended on desks?
• Do personnel talk about confidential information in the local pub after work?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, felt confident, you’re not alone!
Your company’s investment in costly security systems like firewall softwares, alarms and virus scanners could be rendered inadequate through a single irresponsible act by one of your trusted associates. Creating a sensible level of security awareness within your company is important to gaining the optimum benefit from your investment in security controls and countermeasures, as well as lowering your security dangers. Many government and industry requirements, including the International Security Standard ISO 17799, require that companies have sufficient security awareness training programs in place in order to be compliant.
NeoComm can provide you with a large variety of security awareness solutions particularly tailored to fulfill your needs, ranging from hi-tech computer-based training systems to simple and reliable posters campaigns.
Contact one of our freindly specialists today to find out more about how NeoComm’s security awareness solutions can help you get the job done.
Security Awareness Training.
We have worked closely with government and industry to recognize and address the obstacles normally connected with delivering traditional security awareness training to small, medium and large user populations.
As a result of this research, we took an extremely unique method to security awareness training, using the most recent multimedia technologies in a brand-new and ingenious way to deliver a lively, interactive and enjoyable training experience.
Our security awareness training program has a number of unique features:.
• The delivery technique is flexible. A choice of delivery via CDROM and/or intranet means that individual staff members can complete the training at their own workstation when it is most convenient for them, as part of a group session in a training room, or at home via their laptop or even their personal computer.
• Through our collaboration with SBS language services, NeoComm can provide language translation for the entire training program, including audio, into just about any language, as and when required.
• Basic reporting is available in comma-delimited text format for integration with just about any data-mining/reporting application. In addition, NeoComm can customise the information export performance of the training to integrate with just about any web-based or SCORM compliant learning management system.
• NeoComm is able to provide truely global assistance through our 24×7 web and e-mail support system, supported by our network of partners in the U.S., Europe and the U.A.E.
• The material in the training program can be quickly customised to produce seperate training streams to suit specific functions, include site specific security requirements and images and a lot more.
According to the Information Security Manager at one of our largest consumers, a multi-national chemical company with sites in Germany, South America, Australia and North America, “The best feature of NeoComm’s training is that it is delivered in an amusing style. Security awareness is typically a relatively dry topic and NeoComm has discovered a way to introduce it in a format which will not send you to sleep. This is necessary since you want your personnel to comprehend the product.”.
For the best security awareness and training, call us now, or visit our offices in Girraween, Pendle Hill, Old Toongabbie, Seven Hills, Constitution Hill, Wentworthville, Prospect, Lalor Park, Winston Hills, Westmead and Toongabbie.