NeoComm can help you much better understand and manage your security threats through a series of professional services, tailored to fit your particular needs and delivered with the care and understanding that only experienced professionals can provide.
In addition to our basic service offerings, NeoComm can leverage our consulting approach to produce customized professional NeoComm’s services include:
• Penetration Checking
• Security Review
• Policy Development
• Security Awareness
• Red Teaming
• Web App. Security
• Managed Secure Services
• Services solutions to meet the needs of your particular obstacles.
The ever increasing reliance of businesses on information technology, integrated with the need to rapidly adapt business processes to keep pace with technological advances, introduces new and more complicated security obstacles. This, integrated with the increasing rate of domestic and global crime, aggravated by terrorism, and compliance obligations such as the Privacy Act, means the need to protect your business is now more critical than ever before.
NeoComm is an expert security consulting company who offers the skills and proficiency you need to get rid of today’s security obstacles. Our consultants are experienced professionals who understand business and not just innovation. These factors mean that you can rest assured the suggestions NeoComm’s consultants provide is constantly in the very best interest of your business and is commensurate with your security threat profile.
Security Professional Services
Security can be defined as the state or feeling of being safe and safeguarded. Preventative measures are frequently taken to keep properties safe from crime, attack or danger and the cohesive system of physical and logical controls, which permit an entity to continue their legitimate operations without disruption.
Protective security is the total environment developed to prevent or minimise loss of or damage to possessions, including staff. These measures can be referred to as:
• workers security (only known relied on individuals with a “need to go” can gain access to properties).
• physical security (fences, lighting, alarms, access to control systems, locks and safes).
• administrative security (policies and procedures, incident reporting, threat and risk assessment).
• information security (data classification, access only to those with a “need to know”, custody).
• Security education and awareness (staff training, expected standards of conduct, responsibility for security and custody of possessions such as passwords, keys, cars and other organisational property (eg. laptops).
The general efficiency of protective security plans is only as strong as the weakest link. Failure to ensure cohesive security management in each category and reasonably assess threats can expose organisations to a series of negative events, which in serious cases can be fatal to business (eg. PanAm 103, Lockerbie).
Security plans for each business therefore need to be based on threat assessment, so that cost effective countermeasures can be introduced to protect the organisation and ensure ongoing viability.
NeoComm consultants are experienced throughout a series of protective security issues. Our consultants have helped on substantial security tasks of varying complexity, while all work is carried out in accordance with pertinent professional standards (eg. ASNZS4360, risk management).
Security Awareness Solutions.
• Do your staff politely hold doors open for complete strangers?
• Are personal files left unattended on desks?
• Do staff discuss confidential information in the local club after work?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, felt confident, you’re not alone!
Your company’s investment in costly security systems like firewalls, alarm systems and virus scanners could be rendered ineffective through a single irresponsible act by one of your relied on associates. Creating a reasonable level of security awareness within your company is critical to gaining the optimum benefit from your investment in security controls and countermeasures, as well as decreasing your security threats. Many government and industry standards, including the International Security Standard ISO 17799, require that companies have appropriate security awareness training programs in place in order to be certified.
NeoComm can provide you with a wide variety of security awareness solutions particularly tailored to meet your needs, varying from hi-tech computer-based training systems to simple and reliable posters campaigns.
Contact one of our freindly consultants today to find out more about how NeoComm’s security awareness solutions can help you get the job done.
Security Awareness Training.
We have worked closely with government and industry to identify and address the obstacles typically related to delivering conventional security awareness training to small, medium and large user populations.
As a result of this research, we took an extremely distinct approach to security awareness training, using the latest multimedia technologies in a new and innovative way to provide a lively, interactive and fun training experience.
Our security awareness training program has a number of distinct features:.
• The delivery technique is versatile. A choice of delivery by means of CDROM and/or intranet means that private staff members can finish the training at their own workstation when it is most convenient for them, as part of a group session in a training room, or at home by means of their laptop computer or perhaps their home computer.
• Through our partnership with SBS language services, NeoComm can provide language translation for the entire training program, including audio, into just about any language, as and when required.
• Basic reporting is available in comma-delimited text format for integration with just about any data-mining/reporting application. In addition, NeoComm can customise the data export performance of the training to integrate with just about any web-based or SCORM compliant learning management system.
• NeoComm is able to provide truely global support through our 24×7 web and email support system, backed up by our network of partners in the U.S., Europe and the U.A.E.
• The content in the training program can be quickly customised to produce seperate training streams to fit particular functions, include site specific security requirements and images and far more.
According to the Information Security Manager at one of our largest consumers, a multi-national chemical company with sites in Germany, South America, Australia and North America, “The very best feature of NeoComm’s training is that it is delivered in an amusing style. Security awareness is usually a fairly dry subject and NeoComm has found a way to introduce it in a format which will not send you to sleep. This is very important given that you want your staff to comprehend the product.”.
For the best security awareness and training, call us now, or visit our offices in Pendle Hill, Constitution Hill, Westmead, Old Toongabbie, South Wentworthville, Girraween, Mays Hill, Toongabbie, Northmead, Merrylands West and Wentworthville.