NeoComm can help you better comprehend and handle your security threats through a range of specialist services, customized to match your particular needs and delivered with the care and understanding that only experienced professionals can provide.
In addition to our basic service offerings, NeoComm can leverage our consulting methodology to produce custom professional NeoComm’s services include:
• Penetration Testing
• Security Review
• Policy Development
• Security Awareness
• Red Teaming
• Web App. Security
• Managed Secure Services
• Services solutions to fulfill the needs of your particular obstacles.
The ever increasing reliance of organisations on information technology, integrated with the need to rapidly adjust business procedures to keep pace with technological advances, introduces brand-new and more complicated security challenges. This, integrated with the increasing rate of domestic and global crime, worsened by terrorism, and compliance commitments such as the Privacy Act, means the need to protect your business is now more critical than ever before.
NeoComm is a specialist security consulting company who offers the skills and competence you need to conquer today’s security challenges. Our experts are experienced professionals who comprehend business and not just innovation. These elements mean that you can feel confident the guidance NeoComm’s experts provide is always in the very best interest of your business and is commensurate with your security threat profile.
Security Professional Services
Security can be defined as the state or feeling of being safe and secured. Precautions are typically taken to keep properties safe from crime, attack or threat and the cohesive system of physical and logical controls, which allow an entity to continue their genuine operations without interruption.
Protective security is the total environment created to prevent or minimise loss of or damage to assets, including staff. These steps can be referred to as:
• workers security (only known relied on persons with a “need to go” can gain access to properties).
• physical security (fences, lighting, alarms, access to control systems, locks and safes).
• administrative security (policies and procedures, incident reporting, threat and risk assessment).
• information security (data classification, access only to those with a “need to know”, custody).
• Security education and awareness (staff training, expected standards of conduct, obligation for security and custody of assets such as passwords, keys, cars and other organisational property (eg. laptops).
The overall effectiveness of protective security plans is only as strong as the weakest link. Failure to ensure cohesive security management in each classification and logically assess threats can expose organisations to a range of adverse occasions, which in severe cases can be fatal to the business (eg. PanAm 103, Lockerbie).
Security plans for each business for that reason need to be based on threat assessment, so that cost effective countermeasures can be presented to protect the organisation and ensure ongoing practicality.
NeoComm experts are experienced throughout a range of protective security concerns. Our experts have helped on significant security tasks of varying complexity, while all work is performed in accordance with appropriate professional requirements (eg. ASNZS4360, risk management).
Security Awareness Solutions.
• Do your staff politely hold doors open for total strangers?
• Are personal documents left unattended on desks?
• Do staff go over secret information in the local bar after work?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, rest assured, you’re not alone!
Your company’s financial investment in costly security systems like firewall programs, alarm systems and virus scanners could be rendered inadequate through a single irresponsible act by among your relied on associates. Creating an affordable level of security awareness within your company is critical to acquiring the optimum benefit from your investment in security controls and countermeasures, as well as minimizing your security threats. Many government and industry requirements, including the International Security Standard ISO 17799, require that companies have adequate security awareness training programs in place in order to be certified.
NeoComm can provide you with a broad variety of security awareness solutions specifically customized to fulfill your needs, varying from hi-tech computer-based training systems to simple and reliable posters campaigns.
Contact one of our freindly experts today to discover more about how NeoComm’s security awareness solutions can help you get the job done.
Security Awareness Training.
We have worked closely with government and industry to recognize and address the obstacles typically related to delivering standard security awareness training to small, medium and large user populations.
As a result of this research, we took a very unique method to security awareness training, making use of the latest multimedia innovations in a new and innovative way to deliver a vibrant, interactive and enjoyable training experience.
Our security awareness training program has a variety of unique features:.
• The delivery technique is flexible. A choice of shipment via CDROM and/or intranet means that individual employees can complete the training at their own workstation when it is most convenient for them, as part of a group session in a training room, or at home via their laptop or perhaps their personal computer.
• Through our partnership with SBS language services, NeoComm can provide language translation for the whole training program, including audio, into just about any language, as and when required.
• Standard reporting is available in comma-delimited text format for integration with just about any data-mining/reporting application. In addition, NeoComm can customise the information export performance of the training to integrate with just about any web-based or SCORM compliant learning management system.
• NeoComm is able to provide truely global assistance through our 24×7 web and e-mail support system, backed up by our network of partners in the U.S., Europe and the U.A.E.
• The material in the training program can be quickly customised to produce seperate training streams to match particular functions, include site specific security requirements and imagery and a lot more.
According to the Information Security Manager at one of our biggest clients, a multi-national chemical company with sites in Germany, South America, Australia and North America, “The very best feature of NeoComm’s training is that it is provided in an amusing style. Security awareness is normally a fairly dry subject and NeoComm has discovered a way to introduce it in a format which will not send you to sleep. This is very important because you desire your staff to comprehend the material.”.
For the best security awareness and training, call us now, or visit our offices in North Rocks, Beecroft, Carlingford, Pennant Hills, Cherrybrook, Cheltenham, Castle Hill, Baulkham Hills, Epping, North Epping and West Pennant Hills.