NeoComm can help you better understand and manage your security threats through a series of specialist services, customized to fit your particular needs and delivered with the care and understanding that only experienced professionals can provide.
In addition to our basic service offerings, NeoComm can leverage our consulting method to create custom professional NeoComm’s services include:
• Penetration Checking
• Security Review
• Policy Development
• Security Awareness
• Red Teaming
• Web App. Security
• Managed Secure Services
• Services solutions to satisfy the needs of your particular challenges.
The ever increasing dependence of businesses on information technology, combined with the need to quickly adapt business processes to keep pace with technological advances, presents brand-new and more complex security challenges. This, combined with the increasing rate of domestic and international crime, worsened by terrorism, and compliance commitments such as the Privacy Act, means the need to protect your business is now more crucial than ever before.
NeoComm is a specialist security consulting company who offers the skills and knowledge you need to conquer today’s security challenges. Our specialists are experienced professionals who understand business and not just innovation. These elements mean that you can feel confident the recommendations NeoComm’s specialists provide is always in the best interest of your business and is commensurate with your security risk profile.
Security Professional Services
Security can be specified as the state or feeling of being safe and safeguarded. Preventative measures are typically taken to keep possessions safe from crime, attack or threat and the cohesive system of physical and logical controls, which permit an entity to continue their genuine operations without interruption.
Protective security is the total environment created to prevent or minimise loss of or damage to assets, including staff. These procedures can be described as:
• workers security (only known relied on persons with a “need to go” can gain access to possessions).
• physical security (fences, lighting, alarms, access to control systems, locks and safes).
• administrative security (policies and procedures, incident reporting, threat and risk evaluation).
• information security (data classification, access only to those with a “need to know”, custody).
• Security education and awareness (staff training, anticipated standards of conduct, obligation for security and custody of assets such as passwords, keys, automobiles and other organisational property (eg. laptop computers).
The general efficiency of protective security plans is only as strong as the weakest link. Failure to ensure cohesive security management in each classification and rationally assess threats can expose organisations to a series of adverse occasions, which in serious cases can be deadly to the business (eg. PanAm 103, Lockerbie).
Security plans for each business therefore need to be based upon risk evaluation, so that cost effective countermeasures can be presented to protect the organisation and ensure continued practicality.
NeoComm specialists are experienced across a series of protective security issues. Our specialists have assisted on substantial security projects of varying complexity, while all work is performed in accordance with pertinent professional requirements (eg. ASNZS4360, risk management).
Security Awareness Solutions.
• Do your staff politely hold doors open for total strangers?
• Are personal documents left unattended on desks?
• Do staff talk about secret information in the local pub after work?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, felt confident, you’re not alone!
Your company’s financial investment in costly security systems like firewalls, alarm systems and virus scanners could be rendered inefficient through a single irresponsible act by among your relied on associates. Creating an affordable level of security awareness within your company is crucial to acquiring the optimum benefit from your investment in security controls and countermeasures, as well as minimizing your security threats. Many government and industry requirements, including the International Security Standard ISO 17799, require that companies have appropriate security awareness training programs in place in order to be compliant.
NeoComm can provide you with a wide array of security awareness solutions specifically customized to satisfy your needs, ranging from hi-tech computer-based training systems to simple and reliable posters campaigns.
Contact one of our freindly specialists today to learn more about how NeoComm’s security awareness solutions can help you get the job done.
Security Awareness Training.
We have worked closely with government and industry to recognize and address the challenges normally connected with delivering traditional security awareness training to small, medium and big user populations.
As a result of this research, we took a very special method to security awareness training, making use of the most recent multimedia innovations in a new and innovative way to provide a dynamic, interactive and fun training experience.
Our security awareness training program has a number of special features:.
• The delivery method is versatile. A choice of shipment through CDROM and/or intranet means that individual employees can complete the training at their own workstation when it is most convenient for them, as part of a group session in a training room, or at home through their laptop or perhaps their home computer.
• Through our collaboration with SBS language services, NeoComm can provide language translation for the entire training program, including audio, into just about any language, as and when required.
• Standard reporting is available in comma-delimited text format for integration with just about any data-mining/reporting application. In addition, NeoComm can customise the data export performance of the training to integrate with just about any web-based or SCORM compliant learning management system.
• NeoComm is able to provide truely global assistance through our 24×7 web and e-mail support system, backed up by our network of partners in the U.S., Europe and the U.A.E.
• The content in the training program can be quickly customised to create seperate training streams to fit particular roles, include site specific security requirements and imagery and much more.
According to the Information Security Manager at one of our largest clients, a multi-national chemical company with sites in Germany, South America, Australia and North America, “The very best feature of NeoComm’s training is that it is delivered in an entertaining fashion. Security awareness is generally a fairly dry topic and NeoComm has found a way to present it in a format which will not send you to sleep. This is very important since you want your staff to comprehend the product.”.
For the best security awareness and training, call us now, or visit our offices in Thornleigh, Normanhurst, Hornsby, Cherrybrook, Waitara, Pennant Hills, Wahroonga, Beecroft, Asquith, North Wahroonga and Westleigh.