NeoComm can assist you better understand and handle your security risks through a series of specialist services, tailored to fit your specific needs and delivered with the care and understanding that only experienced professionals can provide.
In addition to our basic service offerings, NeoComm can leverage our consulting approach to create custom-made professional NeoComm’s services include:
• Penetration Evaluating
• Security Review
• Policy Development
• Security Awareness
• Red Teaming
• Web App. Security
• Managed Secure Services
• Services solutions to meet the needs of your specific obstacles.
The ever increasing dependence of companies on information technology, combined with the need to rapidly adapt business procedures to keep pace with technological advances, introduces new and more complicated security challenges. This, combined with the increasing rate of domestic and global crime, aggravated by terrorism, and compliance obligations such as the Privacy Act, means the need to protect your business is now more vital than ever before.
NeoComm is an expert security consulting company who offers the skills and competence you need to overcome today’s security challenges. Our consultants are experienced professionals who understand business and not just technology. These factors mean that you can feel confident the guidance NeoComm’s consultants provide is always in the best interest of your business and is commensurate with your security danger profile.
Security Professional Services
Security can be specified as the state or feeling of being safe and safeguarded. Preventative measures are often taken to keep properties safe from crime, attack or threat and the cohesive system of physical and rational controls, which permit an entity to continue their genuine operations without disruption.
Protective security is the total environment developed to prevent or minimise loss of or damage to possessions, including staff. These measures can be referred to as:
• personnel security (only known trusted persons with a “need to go” can gain access to properties).
• physical security (fences, lighting, alarms, access to control systems, locks and safes).
• administrative security (policies and procedures, incident reporting, threat and risk assessment).
• information security (data classification, access only to those with a “need to know”, custody).
• Security education and awareness (staff training, anticipated standards of conduct, duty for security and custody of possessions such as passwords, keys, vehicles and other organisational property (eg. laptop computers).
The total efficiency of protective security arrangements is only as strong as the weakest link. Failure to ensure cohesive security management in each classification and rationally assess risks can expose organisations to a series of negative occasions, which in serious cases can be deadly to business (eg. PanAm 103, Lockerbie).
Security arrangements for each business therefore need to be based upon danger assessment, so that cost effective countermeasures can be introduced to protect the organisation and ensure ongoing viability.
NeoComm consultants are experienced across a series of protective security concerns. Our consultants have assisted on considerable security projects of varying complexity, while all work is performed in accordance with appropriate professional standards (eg. ASNZS4360, risk management).
Security Awareness Solutions.
• Do your staff nicely hold doors open for total strangers?
• Are private files left unattended on desks?
• Do staff talk about secret information in the local pub after work?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, rest assured, you’re not alone!
Your company’s investment in expensive security systems like firewall softwares, alarm systems and virus scanners could be rendered inadequate through a single irresponsible act by among your trusted colleagues. Creating a sensible level of security awareness within your company is vital to acquiring the optimum benefit from your investment in security controls and countermeasures, as well as decreasing your security risks. Many government and industry standards, including the International Security Standard ISO 17799, require that companies have adequate security awareness training programs in place in order to be compliant.
NeoComm can provide you with a broad selection of security awareness solutions particularly tailored to meet your needs, varying from hi-tech computer-based training systems to simple and reliable posters campaigns.
Contact one of our freindly consultants today to find out more about how NeoComm’s security awareness solutions can assist you get the job done.
Security Awareness Training.
We have worked closely with government and industry to determine and address the obstacles generally associated with delivering standard security awareness training to small, medium and large user populations.
As a result of this research, we took a very unique method to security awareness training, making use of the latest multimedia innovations in a brand-new and ingenious way to deliver a dynamic, interactive and enjoyable training experience.
Our security awareness training program has a variety of unique features:.
• The delivery method is versatile. A choice of shipment by means of CDROM and/or intranet means that individual employees can complete the training at their own workstation when it is most convenient for them, as part of a group session in a training space, or at home by means of their laptop computer or perhaps their personal computer.
• Through our partnership with SBS language services, NeoComm can provide language translation for the entire training program, including audio, into just about any language, as and when required.
• Standard reporting is available in comma-delimited text format for integration with just about any data-mining/reporting application. In addition, NeoComm can personalize the information export functionality of the training to integrate with just about any web-based or SCORM compliant learning management system.
• NeoComm has the ability to provide truely global support through our 24×7 web and email support system, supported by our network of partners in the U.S., Europe and the U.A.E.
• The content in the training program can be easily customised to create seperate training streams to fit specific functions, include site specific security requirements and imagery and far more.
According to the Information Security Manager at one of our largest customers, a multi-national chemical company with sites in Germany, South America, Australia and The United States And Canada, “The very best feature of NeoComm’s training is that it is provided in an entertaining style. Security awareness is typically a fairly dry subject and NeoComm has found a way to introduce it in a format which will not send you to sleep. This is essential given that you desire your staff to understand the product.”.
For the best security awareness and training, call us now, or visit our offices in Wentworthville, Constitution Hill, Mays Hill, Northmead, Parramatta, North Parramatta, Old Toongabbie, South Wentworthville, Harris Park, Pendle Hill and Westmead.